Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Leaving for LA.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/12/2002 : 02:06:39 AM
See you all there!

-what-
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
genome Posted - 05/26/2002 : 4:45:28 PM
We could all have shirts printed with our screen name on them. That would completely rock. Just tell me when and where.

LizT Posted - 05/26/2002 : 4:41:44 PM
quote:
It was alot of fun and a truly beautiful thing. I wish more could have joined us. Maybe we can still set up that show for message board members only. Wouldn't that be a hoot!!

Count me in!

KevinLesko Posted - 05/26/2002 : 4:01:31 PM
Indeed, as I have said before, that would be the coolest thing ever!

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/24/2002 : 10:03:28 PM
hey sounds good to me.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 10:14:13 AM
It was alot of fun and a truly beautiful thing. I wish more could have joined us. Maybe we can still set up that show for message board members only. Wouldn't that be a hoot!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 05/16/2002 : 11:31:30 PM
We all have the fall tour to look forward to. I think I'm staying on the ground for those shows. That was the long ass flight to Cali, but worth every minute of it! The show was awesome and meeting the guys from here was very special. What a great bunch of people! I think the message board has moved to the next level in friendship.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:34:00 PM
Wish I could be there... I hope you all have a great time.

krystal Posted - 05/14/2002 : 2:11:57 PM
Glad to know everyone is there safe and sound! Have a great time tonight at the show. I'm insanely jealous!

Jay Posted - 05/13/2002 : 7:39:55 PM
HE was stuck in Ohio because i was holding him tehre with my phsycic powers. He had no chance. Now he is not capable of performing common household taksks such as wiping his ass and coughing. Now he must also eat dead rats and chew green leaves of the tree of the monster from hell that ate my dog while it was still alive. He has no chance and i have three arms. Never shall he see the light of what was supposed to become a ritual sacrifice to the god Kulzar. He will now have to eat the sausage prepared by a Polish gentlemen by the name of HAn Christian Smeltinhooven gleeben-shlobbin Vlerkin-shplergin. DOY KABEZA! Only three dollars. Nonono....i kid i kid i kid.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
tericee Posted - 05/13/2002 : 5:36:05 PM
quote:

Well.....I take it you're already here.....so hope you had a good flight! And by the way, you picked the worst day to fly over here. Heat wave!!!!!! 95 degrees.

Jason made it safe and sound, but quite later than we thought. Liz and I were going to try to save him a $15 shuttle ride, but we never could find him since he had a 3-hour delay in Ohio. We caught up with him around 8:30 or so and walked around Santa Monica for a couple of hours. Also got Jason to give us a tour of the hostel, which was a nicer place than I expected.

Now everybody but me is waiting near the theater. I'm putting out a bunch of little fires at work, and then hopefully I get get out of here and drive to Hollywood.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
pcbTIM Posted - 05/12/2002 : 8:42:18 PM
Well.....I take it you're already here.....so hope you had a good flight! And by the way, you picked the worst day to fly over here. Heat wave!!!!!! 95 degrees.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
{=HTG=} Posted - 05/12/2002 : 8:14:26 PM
Have a safe trip.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
LizT Posted - 05/12/2002 : 12:34:07 PM
Have a nice flight Jason! I made it here safe and sound! The weather is beautiful. Teri is absolutely wonderful host! Hee hee, I'm using her laptop right now. I'm lost without using a mouse! See ya soon!!

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/12/2002 : 10:23:49 AM
When do I need to be ready?

*~Kaleigh~*
Fleabass76 Posted - 05/12/2002 : 02:43:16 AM
I'm going too? Huh...Y didn't u guys tell me! I'm not even packed! AHHHHH!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000