Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 ^KaRaKaN^ Hacker Revealed.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/10/2002 : 9:43:59 PM
Ok i did my homework, looked around, found out that this so called German Hacker KaRaKan, is really A Late Teenage Female from Westco Califorina, not so Mysterious after all. Im not done though.....Muh Ha Ha Ha Ha

29   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 05/17/2002 : 3:41:38 PM
What is it?! What is it?!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/14/2002 : 11:11:39 PM
Well, I still se *ss.

*~Kaleigh~*
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/14/2002 : 11:01:12 PM
More ladies post here now... figured it was time to retire the asses. I hope this is a little more agreeable.

tericee Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:28:36 PM
quote:

Hey now, I am female, and I own 2 pairs or shoes...combat boots and a pair of Vans I have had for a couple years.

Ditto on the combat boots! I don't have any Vans though.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
tericee Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:26:54 PM
quote:

I didn't know women knew how to use computers...I thought all they did was shop for shoes.

What am I, chopped liver? Reminder: owner of the computer network at my base -- and MIT graduate! Go geek girls!! (But don't hack.)

teri

p.s. THANK YOU Silky for getting a new signature image. I like it!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:10:11 PM
So we've got the uses for women being to cook, clean, and buy shoes, and the phrase "I can't beat that" all in one thread that I've not put my hands on. Not bad.
-J

victorwootenfan Posted - 05/11/2002 : 9:25:35 PM
i guess not! wait a second...living on the streets with no money, or rich and famous and retiring at an early age. ok fine you win.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/11/2002 : 6:26:35 PM
Well, I guess I can't beat that.

*~Kaleigh~*
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/11/2002 : 4:57:42 PM
oh yeah, well i'm gonna a bum on the street playing guitar for the rest of my life, so beat that!

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/11/2002 : 4:47:11 PM
okay, lol, will do

*~Kaleigh~*
pcbTIM Posted - 05/11/2002 : 4:30:45 PM
There!!! Right there!!! Keep that font!!!!

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/11/2002 : 4:20:53 PM
wow, that font was WAY to big

*~Kaleigh~*
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/11/2002 : 4:19:36 PM
I am pretty good playing guitar now, I am working on Dave Matthews and working on TIM things. I can play Satellite (among other things), and I think that's impressive for a 15 year old girl. And I write my own things. I am going to enjoy being famous, b/c I love music and it will prove everyone wrong,meaning the people who said I couldn't do it. Oh, and I am not a guy, I just take after my brother alot.

*~Kaleigh~*
pcbTIM Posted - 05/11/2002 : 4:10:23 PM
quote:

Hey now, I am female, and I own 2 pairs or shoes...combat boots and a pair of Vans I have had for a couple years. And I do not shop for shoes, I sit at the house play guitar, write and listen to music.

sooooo......in other words......you're a guy.

genome Posted - 05/11/2002 : 3:32:15 PM
That's what I meant. I knew you'd know if you'll be famous or not. I know that I won't be famous. I wouldn't enjoy it.

How are you with a guitar now? You must be pretty dang good...and with a brother that plays that's even better. I mean better simply because you have someone to play with and off of. That helps a lot.

So... can I have your autograph?

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/11/2002 : 2:54:38 PM
I am going to be the female version of TIM, I always tell everyone I am going to be famous, and I truly believe it.

*~Kaleigh~*
genome Posted - 05/11/2002 : 2:20:20 PM
Will you be famous one day? I mean, you probably already know, so if you will, go ahead and tell all of us so we can ... I don't know what. Just tell us. Because I want to know.

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/11/2002 : 2:14:25 PM
Hey now, I am female, and I own 2 pairs or shoes...combat boots and a pair of Vans I have had for a couple years. And I do not shop for shoes, I sit at the house play guitar, write and listen to music.

*~Kaleigh~*
Saint Jude Posted - 05/11/2002 : 1:16:51 PM
quote:
I have about 200 pairs of shoes. Is that too many? Does anyone know how to use the computer to shop for shoes. Come on help a girl out here!

And who needs to clean. I've thrown everything in the house, violently out the window at my neighbor, who won't turn that nasty Tool music down! I can't hear my Blink 182 and there's nothin left to clean!

HA

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Evergreen Posted - 05/11/2002 : 09:28:22 AM
Oh and NKAD....get on it! You've been made a Jedi knight. The TR message board force is with you! Maybe shes the one who has Sister too! Yoda will know. You must seek out the knowledge to complete this mission. And watch out for flying objects!! We don't wanna lose you to the dark force!

Evergreen Posted - 05/11/2002 : 09:19:41 AM

I have about 200 pairs of shoes. Is that too many? Does anyone know how to use the computer to shop for shoes. Come on help a girl out here!

And who needs to clean. I've thrown everything in the house, violently out the window at my neighbor, who won't turn that nasty Tool music down! I can't hear my Blink 182 and there's nothin left to clean!

victorwootenfan Posted - 05/11/2002 : 07:29:49 AM
man, it's a good thing i'm not gonna say anything else to this post, easier to dodge the flying array of various household items!

Saint Jude Posted - 05/11/2002 : 12:18:52 AM
u should have said flying cooking and cleaning objects, o that would have been grand.

NeverKillADream Posted - 05/11/2002 : 12:09:24 AM
***Danger Sense***
Does pete rose dive into summersault under computer table, dodge's flying objects from the female members of the board... lol

Saint Jude Posted - 05/10/2002 : 11:56:10 PM
quote:
I didn't know women knew how to use computers...I thought all they did was shop for shoes.

U forgot clean and cook.

NeverKillADream Posted - 05/10/2002 : 11:33:02 PM
man im just playin around. but this hacker if watching has obviously seen that we know who she is, lol, and thats not always a good thing for "covert" kind of people.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/10/2002 : 10:17:19 PM
Well.....she did hack the site...so I'm afraid what else could happen......I'm not going to say anything else bad about her.....

-what-
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/10/2002 : 9:56:27 PM
Im on it.... the force is with me....
we cant just let people make a mockery of Tim's wonderfull site here can we? MUHAHAHAHAHA

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/10/2002 : 9:47:46 PM
Hehe...go get her...then bring her here for a sacrifice.

-what-

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000