Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Funny story I just rememberd.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TalkingNeurons Posted - 05/09/2002 : 8:24:45 PM
Me and my family were vacationing in Virginia, visiting my aunt and her family. Buy anyway, me, my bro, and my cousin were playing Aladin for the SNES, old but fun game, when my bro had to take a major piss, but he was too into the game to take a break, so he dicided to hold it. About 30 minutes went by and he couldn't hold it anymore, so he ran to the bathroom about to piss himself, opened the door, and ended up pissing EVERYWHERE, all over the mirror, the sink, my aunt's makeup, everything, didn't even make it to the toilet. Of course this was really embarassing for him, especially me laughing my ass off when he came out and told us about it. He didn't have any clean underwear, or anything he could put on, so he ended up wearing my aunt's underwear, which made the situation much more comical.

Ahh, really funny moment in my life.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

26   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 05/31/2002 : 9:30:54 PM
Looks like Evergreen's referring to herslf in the third person now.

"George is getting upset!"

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Fluffy Posted - 05/23/2002 : 06:41:28 AM
Hopefully we will be in your area(or you in ours)for the next tour!!! I think you really deserve a dose of ELECTRIC. A great cure for whatever ails you!! I will have to find the best show to send to you to tide you over. Hopefully penguins can be patient things.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Evergreen Posted - 05/22/2002 : 2:24:26 PM
quote:
Electric is where his heart really lies and so the positive feedback only pushes him on. He is really loving what he is doing.

Evergreen has been waiting a long TIMe for those words! Thanx TR.

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 10:07:15 PM
He is so excited about what he is doing I am sure that will not even be an issue. He has been very excited about the positive response he has been recieving to his electric work. It keeps pumping him up. Electric is where his heart really lies and so the positive feedback only pushes him on. He is really loving what he is doing. He was very excited to get home and work on some more material with this setup. New material and work on programming some more material from his past catalog. He loves his new band "Pagan Underdogs".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/21/2002 : 9:13:35 PM
You need to make Tim promise to play with that same enthusiasm come fall so that those of us who weren't fortunate to catch him this time around can still get hold of that same great energy. :)
-J

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 7:35:36 PM
Almost all the sets on the tour were schedule for 90 mins but TR regularly went to nearly 2 hours or even on some occasions just over 2 hours. He was really having fun on this tour and I think that enthusiasm was displayed in his performances. He was so excited about getting out there and rocking.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
{=HTG=} Posted - 05/17/2002 : 8:37:03 PM
Whoa, two hours is a good bit.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
pcbTIM Posted - 05/17/2002 : 6:42:55 PM
Fluffy said that the others were supposed to be 90 minutes, but he always went over two hours.

{=HTG=} Posted - 05/17/2002 : 6:32:23 PM
How long are Tim's sets usually?

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
pcbTIM Posted - 05/17/2002 : 4:07:18 PM
Definetely! It was unbelieveable!!! Much more energetic than an acoustic show. There are parts where he plays both the keyboard and guitar (hammering on), and it's really kewl!! Too bad they had to cut his setlist to an hour. That was the worst part.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/16/2002 : 12:22:29 PM
Sounds like a blast, I really wish I could have gone. Only now do I realize what a bummer it is to go to school all summer. Last year at this time I wouldn't have had to think about it for 2 seconds! I'm really glad it sounds like everyone had a good time... maybe next year for me. How was the show? Is it everything it's cracked up to be?
-J

LizT Posted - 05/16/2002 : 08:48:08 AM
Hey Jeff, that was a damn shame you couldn't go to the HOB show. It was so kewl meeting a few of the message board people. Teri is a great, she hauled my ass all over to see the sights! I managed to see quite a bit thanks to her. And Kevin is a sweetie for taking me to the show. I want to adopt him as my west coast son! I had an excellent TIMe with Teri and Jason in Sana Monica. Patrick cracked me up! I had Teri's cell phone at the HOB because she had to work. I was sitting on the ground and it rings.... it was Patrick LOL! he went right by us as was standing at the valet parking. I stood up and there he was!!! It was a very funny moment! Got to meet SurferX too. TR, Fluffy, and Tim Rew were awesome! Fluffy and Kev got pics of everyone! I guess you will get to see what I look like when they are posted. I hope I'm not tooo scarey! LOL!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/15/2002 : 9:22:21 PM
Well there weren't as many ladies posting here back in the day, and I originally just put it up as a joke... I was going to take it down after a week or so, but I forgot the password so it was stuck there for a while. I'm glad this one is more agreeable.
-J

LizT Posted - 05/15/2002 : 8:11:40 PM
Hey Silky I like your new kewl blue signature pic. Thanks for changing it, I was really tired of seeing those chicks asses! LOL!

{=HTG=} Posted - 05/15/2002 : 8:03:17 PM
Or you can be cheap and post the same reply 20 times then delete them all, but who would do such a thing???????

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/14/2002 : 9:58:43 PM
Sneaky Leaker rules all.
-J

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/11/2002 : 4:49:20 PM
yea, I need a couple hundred more posts...2 words=sneaky leaker

*~Kaleigh~*
pcbTIM Posted - 05/11/2002 : 3:50:54 PM
enthuTIMsiast said:
quote:

Two words. Silky, back me up.

I think someone needs to take a math class.

{=HTG=} Posted - 05/10/2002 : 11:17:06 PM
I heard of a girl that actually SHIT herself while on a bus ride with fellow cheerleaders. The bus wouldnt pull over due to the cheerleading squad being late, and she SHIT herself.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/10/2002 : 6:25:22 PM
quote:

ya know, this could turn into a good bet-type contest for a weekend with the guys...you know, who can go the longest without pissing takes the pot. real manly stuff =D

Two words. Silky, back me up.

Sneaky Leaker.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/10/2002 : 6:14:25 PM
quote:

ya know, this could turn into a good bet-type contest for a weekend with the guys...you know, who can go the longest without pissing takes the pot. real manly stuff =D

Well instead of that.....we can see who's peed for the longest amout of TIMe.......I'll go first........97 seconds.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/10/2002 : 3:29:06 PM
Pissed himself and then put on used women's underwear... I have never had dirt on anyone quite that good in my entire life. NEVER let him live that one down.
-J

Dave S Posted - 05/10/2002 : 01:47:07 AM
nice thing about playing water polo...bathroom breaks are unnecessary! a little yellow water never hurt anyone. i think.

dirtysloth Posted - 05/09/2002 : 8:43:34 PM
Pissing my pants or not, I think I would've just gone w/o the underwear if at all possible instead resorting to wearing a female family member's underwear.

I once played an entire football game having to go. It was rough, but I made it, and I think I'm a better man for it.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
{=HTG=} Posted - 05/09/2002 : 8:43:22 PM
LoL, hahahahahahahahaha. Thats HiLaRiOuS.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/09/2002 : 8:36:01 PM
I've never played a game that I thought was that fun.

-what-

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000