Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Movie Review: Life As A House

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
genome Posted - 05/06/2002 : 12:45:27 AM
This is with Kevin Klein and some others I can't remember.

This was a great movie to me. I'm not particularly prone to crying, and didn't in this movie, but I was brought to the point about three times. It is an extraordinarily moving movie (ha a moving movie, never thought of that before).

I won't recommend that you see it; what you see is your business. I will tell you that this is the best movie I've seen in months. Not funny, not happy; it just feels real. Not to say that it's likely to ever happen the way it does in the movie, but it would be soo good if it actually did.

I'd talk about the movie, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's to see it. If everyone has, then I think it would be interesting to hear what you think.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/06/2002 : 8:29:26 PM
I liked this movie. I was surprised at how much that all the people in the movie were whores. I mean, that sounds bad, but really, that's what it amounts to. Don't get me wrong, I like gettin'iton as much as the next person, but that girl was a freakin' lolita. And her mom screwing the lolita's boyfriend (/pimp). And Sam - 2 hours for $300?

But it was a great movie. Everyone should definately see this. It's not funny, tho, so be prepared for that.

Anywho..

-what-
genome Posted - 05/06/2002 : 08:34:51 AM
KevinLesko, I didn't say anything really into the movie for this reason. Just that I liked it a whole lot. And I like Oceans 11 ok also. Kinda unbelievable, but hey, that's ok, I suppose.

But I hope you like Life As A House. Let us know what you think.

pcbTIM Posted - 05/06/2002 : 04:21:09 AM
Ocean's Eleven is a great movie! I saw it like 5 TIMes in the movie theater.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
KevinLesko Posted - 05/06/2002 : 04:06:36 AM
hmmm, funny you should mention, I didnt read your review since I havent seen it yet, but I did brin it home from work this week. I've been wanting to see it. I hope to watch it tomorrow sometime. I also brought home Ocean's 11 which I found to be quite entertaining!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/06/2002 : 12:53:05 AM
I've heard mixed things about Life As A House... still not sure if I want to see it.

I just watched Raging Bull today... even though Deniro's performance was great, I'd have to say that that is 2 hours of my life I want back.
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000