Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 FLuffy........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/03/2002 : 6:38:00 PM
since you hang with tim, and know good music, im gonna record and send you one of my pieces soon, will you gimme a honest opinion.....

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 07:31:51 AM
Most definitely, but let me warn you, one of the things that my friends like about me is that I am brutally honest when it comes to critiquing music. My best friend Frank told me it is one of the things he liked first about me, that I would tell they guys they sucked when they sucked. I am definitely not one of those friends who says great show if if wasn't. I am also very good at offering good constructive criticism with a bad review. I rarely just say it sucks or I didn't like it without telling them why and what I think is wrong with it in my opinion. If you feel comfortable with all of that I would love to hear some of your stuff. If you could include some of those acoustic covers of the stoner rock stuff. I would really love hearing your acoustic interpretations of that stuff, but make sure you include some originals so I can cover the spectrum of your work. Looking forward to hearing it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000