Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I'm going to Ozzfest!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 05/03/2002 : 03:35:06 AM
Well, Its not until Aug 30th but I have my ticket. I mainly got it to see System of a Down. Its going to be tons of fun I think because my 2 roomates are going too in addition to all 3 of our girlfriends and a few other friends. I've never really gone to a concert with a big group before, actually I almost always go by myself to shows. I just wish it wasnt so darn far away, thats a long time of anticipation!

22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 01:48:06 AM
lol, I have been to a few Ozzfests and they are quite good, My first concert was an Ozzfest...and System is okay, very good timing, and I'll give them that, but lyrics and just about everything else is not so good.

*~Kaleigh~*
KevinLesko Posted - 06/04/2002 : 10:54:06 PM
motherfucker, you had me scared there for a second. Its only the remaning european dates thaat are cancelled.

Saint Jude Posted - 06/04/2002 : 10:13:26 PM
quote:
Ozzy's guitarist Zakk Wylde will be unable to play any remaining Ozzfest dates this summer; consequently ALL Ozzfest dates from June 8 to the end of the tour have been cancelled!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Evergreen Posted - 05/31/2002 : 07:57:04 AM
OK you guys must have seen that Osbourne show on MTV.
Well I just saw one of them for the first TIMe.
Ozzy must be acting on that show, cause how the hell
does he perform in a music festival with so much activity and body bashing such as Ozzfest? I mean I've seen Black Sabbath play
before, and judging from the Ozzfest line up I know its not a mellow sort of thing either. So how does this slurring, hobbling man with a cane go onstage and entertain the raging fans at Ozzfest?

You'll have to give us a review after the show in August! System of a Down is awesome, you're gonna love it. Tool and TR3 would be like a dream show come true!

pcbTIM Posted - 05/18/2002 : 10:45:26 PM
Nope......but after playing this game, I am definitely gonna look into it.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
{=HTG=} Posted - 05/18/2002 : 9:28:35 PM
quote:
I was playing Chrono Trigger for SNES on my laptop

Have you played the sequel? For Playstation I think.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
pcbTIM Posted - 05/18/2002 : 8:03:48 PM
Yeah.....I thought it was pretty funny.

victorwootenfan Posted - 05/17/2002 : 9:21:28 PM
hahaha, you know that that was set up!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
pcbTIM Posted - 05/17/2002 : 6:46:39 PM
Funny little story......I was playing Chrono Trigger for SNES on my laptop. When I talked to someone in a village, the said that the boss's three evil henchmans' names were "Ozzie, Flea, and Slash. They're tone-deaf, evil fiends." I found it amusing.

NeverKillADream Posted - 05/07/2002 : 7:26:00 PM
mosh pit. no. i dont play that, lol, i go to concerts for music, when it gets crazy, i think, bathroom, snacks, drinks, smoke one, walk around, then come back when the music resurfaces.

{=HTG=} Posted - 05/07/2002 : 5:01:04 PM
Who here enjoys cracking skulls with people in a mosh pit??? I've only been in one, very small one, at a local concert here in down town Athens. There were about 15 people, and I got the shit knocked otu of me by a bald dude. . .i'll never do that again.l

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Saint Jude Posted - 05/06/2002 : 10:51:16 PM
quote:
but if they played some type of hard rock festival or opened for Tool or something like that

That would be the mix of my favorite (tool) and second favorite (tim) shows ever.

KevinLesko Posted - 05/06/2002 : 9:36:21 PM
Hmmm, I think I can barely grasp what you are saying there, and If I understand it correctly I disagree. Heck, I've never seen Serj from System come out to play in a diaper and a gasmask. TR3 can be a heck of a stage presence, AND they have the music too.

I mean, it doesn't even necessarily need to be Ozzfest, but if you have a show billed as "Tim Reynolds" the majority of the fans who hear about it will be acoustic fans while any hard rock fans will see the flyer and think.. eh, he's that acoustic guy. Now I realize thats strating to change a bit, but if they played some type of hard rock festival or opened for Tool or something like that, I guarentee they would take off with that whole new crowd. Like I said in my post up a few posts... exposure to rock fans is the key.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/06/2002 : 8:48:09 PM
I think the MUSIC of TR3 would be great for Ozzfest. But TR3 itself is way too tame.

Not that that makes any sense. But lood at some of the performers. Performers is what they are. TIM and TR3 just make the music, you have to do with it what you will. With the other performers, you can get something out of them, whether or not you get anything out of their music.

Man, that barely makes sense even to me.

-what-
Saint Jude Posted - 05/06/2002 : 3:05:27 PM
Good call, throwing tim on a rock tour would get him great exposure... but i wonder if the ozzy, system and such fans would accept tims style... u could mosh i guess, but its a bit more techno then the others... kind of like NIN which is one of his influences... so i dont know... sure would get him some great exposure thoug.

victorwootenfan Posted - 05/06/2002 : 1:33:40 PM
i second that! TR3 at ozzfest! that'd be the shit! man, i think i'm gonna cream myself just at the thought of that...

KevinLesko Posted - 05/04/2002 : 6:48:53 PM
HAHA, Funny story Fluff!

Yeah Too bad MM isn't playing, same with TOOL, they are playing the Euro Ozzy dates I think. Jeez, Imagine Ozzy, Marilyn, Tool, AND System all on the same venue?

Hey, now here's an idea.... TR3 playing OZZFEST!!!! I'd guarentee one thing... noone would be yelling, "play the acoustic"! That is wha TR3 needs, exposure to hard rock fans.

Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 09:44:32 AM
I hear Marilyn Manson is too busy going door-to-door trying to offend and shock people.

http://www.theonion.com/onion3703/marilyn_mason.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/03/2002 : 12:26:09 PM
man, i'd love to go to ozzfest! some lady i work with is going and bringing her family to it. she was disapointed cause marilyn manson(the man!!) wasn't playing.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/03/2002 : 10:50:19 AM
I have to say... every time I've heard Chop Suey, it reminds me of Beavis when he goes nuts in cornholio mode.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:15:34 AM
System of A Down rocks, in my personal opinion. Haven't heard that much by them.. but anyway.

Maybe I'll check out the dates for ozzfest...anyone know where for me to look?

-what-
Saint Jude Posted - 05/03/2002 : 03:36:27 AM
wicked, too bad that civilian (rage 2.0) wont be playing though... i was thinking of going if they were a part of it. but now that they arnt... o well.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000