Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I know it's only been a day.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:05:42 AM
I know it's only been a day or so since his last post, but where the hell is pcbdmb?

Don't forsake the assembly.

-What-
52   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 05/05/2002 : 05:21:30 AM
It got cancelled quite a few TIMes........but I'm pretty sure it's now gone for good. Because this radio station in L.A. interviewed one of the people who does some of the voices and he said himself that they were done. It's a shame. That was a GREAT show.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:14:42 PM
I can't remember, did that show end up getting cancelled or not?
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:11:21 PM
quote:

Haha... you weak minded fool... you've played right into his hands.

(a la Stewie) BLAST!!!

Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 09:24:51 AM
You guys or so SILLY!!(or is that SILKY?)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/03/2002 : 11:22:41 AM
Haha... you weak minded fool... you've played right into his hands.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:56:05 AM
OK.....now I'm confused.....hmmmmmm....I guess that wasn't that hard.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:53:25 AM
Oh no, my friend, my plan just hasn't come to fruition yet.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:36:30 AM
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! And you're pathetic attempts to confuse me have failed miserably!!!!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:32:07 AM
Wow...that's cool pcbdmb. Just so you know Flufffffy, he and I both had the quotes, but I deleted so as to mess with him....

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 06:08:51 AM
YEAH!!! Indeed I can!! Thanx!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 05/03/2002 : 06:03:21 AM
There....now you can read it.

Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 05:39:14 AM
I am never reading this post again!!

(unless pcbdmb fixes it)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 4:02:52 PM
BWahahahhhhAHHHhahhahha...

Reminds me of the peter pan kid.... (for no reason)

MWMWAAAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/02/2002 : 1:36:43 PM
hint.....hint.......sarcasm.....

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 08:52:17 AM
I'm Sorry Man...

-What-
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 08:04:43 AM
It had nothing to do with Fluffy.

I was messing with YOU!!!

[I can't tell when you're mad.]

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/02/2002 : 05:52:09 AM
Why you little son of a bitch! You went and changed your posts so as not to anger Fluffy. That's really low!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/02/2002 : 12:17:08 AM
That's all very interesting.

And hey man....what's with all the quotes?

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 11:06:34 PM
Wow....this'll be a long post

A Jesuit community is basically where the Jesuits live. The Jesuits are just an order of priests. St. Ignatius of Loyola founded the society of Jesus in 1540, thus starting the Jesuit order (don't read too much into this, I'm just copying this from a poster on a wall). They believe what basic Catholics believe. You know....Jesus and all that good stuff. I got this job from the help of a friend. We were in the same orientation group over the summer, and when I moved in to my dorm, I noticed that he lived there too. He told me about this job and I applied like the first day of class. It was like finding the lost city of Atlantis.

As for my religious beliefs, I'm what you could call a fallen Catholic. I was born and raised Catholic my entire life. Went to a Catholic grade school, high school, and now, college. Used to attend church every Sunday with my mom and my two sisters. However, I realized that I never paid attention in church. So when I was finally able to drive by myself (stupid California law), I told my mom that I went to this other church about 20 miles away because they had a good vibe (basically run by kids my age). But instead, I just drove around for an hour. The way I saw it, I just needed to be alone....a sort of sanctuary. Driving aimless for an hour with DMB playing was my mass for the week. I just think the ancient traditions really have no bearing on what God thinks. If you have seen Dogma, that is basically my views. The main difference between me and most of the people here who are athiest is that I believe in God (sounds like a big difference, I know).....but our value systems are basically the same. You just need to live a rich, healthy life full of goodwill and good TIMes.

As for the second part, I have an exteremely high metabolism.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 10:40:14 PM
First off, what is a Jesuit community? Maybe that's something I should completely know. And I'm not trying to knock you if you're religious or anything. I just don't know. And what do they believe and all that? And how in the heck did you get that job.

If I got free food, I would be one extremely large fellow. I mean, I'm about 215 now, on a light day ("do you ever get those days when you feel not so fresh?"), but anyway...

That's cool. I hope that if I ever get a new job (pleasepleaseplease) that I'll have email and web access. As of now, we don't even have an internet capable computer that I know of in the whole store. And it is a big big store.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 10:30:55 PM
1. I work at the Jesuit Community here on-campus at LMU. Basically my job consists of sittingat the desk I'm at right now, and answer the phone for anyone who wants to speak to a preist. As you can imagine, that doesn't happen very often....so I have a LOT of free TIMe.....as you can see because I'm posting right now. Best job in the world when you have something to do. But if you're bored and tired, man it can be hell! I almost fell asleep like 20 minutes ago.....so I decided to check up on the message board with some Collective Soul playing in the backround. Also, I get free meals (and boy do the Jesuits know how to eat!), free soda, free ic cream, and free candy.

2. To each his own I guess. This second semster really screwed up my sleeping schedule though. I mean.....I have never in my life stayed up til sunrise on a normal basis just because I didn't feel tired. Man is it gonna suck getting back to a believable schedule during the summer.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 9:35:08 PM
I have two questions.

1. Where do you work and what do you do? If you've said, I can't remember.
2. How am I supposed to work on no sleep? I get sick when I don't get enough sleep. Almost always.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 9:31:20 PM
Just do what I do and don't get sleep. For example, I didn't sleep at all last night because the night before I got 14 hours of sleep(from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM).......so when the sun came up around 6 this morning, I wasn't tired. But now that it's 6:30 and I'm gonna be at work for the next 2 1/2 hours.......I'm completely screwed.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 9:22:19 PM
I could hardly ever do that because I always had to go to damn work every next day. Still do. That's why I can't stay up late. Gettin' old. And boring.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 9:17:40 PM
Oh he'll catch up......it'll be just like old TIMes where you enter the message board at 10 PM, and you don't come out 'til 2 AM because you've been replying to all of his posts.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 9:14:10 PM
On the same note, it could be that he hasn't been able to find an internet connection. That's possible, and it often caused him to miss nights of posting on the last tour. I hope he's got his laptop, because I want him to post soon. He'll never catch up if he doesn't get back soon....

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 9:09:47 PM
Probably not. Last tour he did like every night because he brought his laptop. But since he hasn't posted yet, he most likely didn't bring it.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 9:06:36 PM
Now. This is interesting. All these quotes. I just noticed them. When Fluffy gets back he's going to bitch at us for making him have to scroll over on the screen. He hates that.

Speaking of Fluffy...I wonder how the tour's going? Maybe he'll make it in here someTIMe soon.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 8:42:43 PM
Yes......yes I do.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 8:15:39 PM
You make a compelling argument.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 7:08:20 PM
Are you trying to tell me that after quoting the entire conversation we just had, that you can't rememebr what we were talking about?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 6:42:41 PM
Well, then, it has to be a completely different episode with exactly that quote. I remember it, anyway. The point is.....

What were we talking about?

-What-
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/01/2002 : 2:33:15 PM
This post is beginning to screw with me head.

pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 1:05:14 PM
See?!! Now I know you're lying! They are actually sitting at the dinner table when Homer starts his short anecdote.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:53:45 PM
No really. I can picture it...Homer's in front of a large crowd (walking with them) and he's holding a torch up high, and Lisa kinda comes in from the side toward him and stops him and the crowd...and then that conversation transpires.

I DO remember it. Promise.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:48:01 PM
No you don't!!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:45:57 PM
I sooooo remember that episode.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:43:30 PM
I kind of figured you wouldn't. It's a very vague Simpsons line. It's the episode where he becomes the leader of the vigilante so he can get Lisa's saxa(ma)phone back from the cat burgluar.

Homer: So I said "Hey buddy! Your car was overturned when we got here!"
Lisa: Dad! Don't you see that you're abusing your power like all vigilantes?! I mean, if you're the police....then who will police the police?
Homer: I dunno.......Coast Guard?

It's just something that always pops in my head when someone asks me a question that I don't know the answer to.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:38:20 PM
MWAHHahhhhaa...hah...haa wait.... I don't get it.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:28:37 PM
quote:

What exactly are these "by-products"?

"I dunno.....Coast Guard..."

pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:28:08 PM
I suppose I could stay for a bit longer.....

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:26:40 PM
quote:

steel, plastics, and all of their by-products.

What exactly are these "by-products"?

-What-
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:25:34 PM
quote:

Is this to your liking?

First the spanking...and now the oral sex.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 11:36:35 AM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Yeah! I'll be smart enough to create a race of killer termite men, and make a type of wood that they can't penetrate, but I'll be so stupid as to overlook steel, plastics, and all of their by-products.

NeverKillADream Posted - 05/01/2002 : 11:32:46 AM
termites eat wood though, so of course, as with any Marvel plot, you gotta keep like three old scientist guys alive, as slaves, so they can make stuff for you, synthetic wood

pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 11:18:09 AM
Wouldn't a termite man be more dangerous than a killer termite? By that logic, I would be an enemy of the world, not a hero. Now, if I created termite men and then destroyed them all.......I could be a hero.....but I would have to let the world know its power, then destroy them. So.......

1) Create a race of super-intellegent killer-termite men
2) Release creatures into the world
3) Destroy all of them and become a hero
4) Destroy all records that I created the monsters

NeverKillADream Posted - 05/01/2002 : 11:12:15 AM
man no fear, look what happened to peter parker... see you could turn into like, um, Termite Man, or something, be a hero...

pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 11:08:57 AM
Now that's just scary. First I have to be deathly afraid of any type of wasp, hornet, etc. for fear that they might be killer bees, and now I have to worry about killer termites.......great....this is starting to be a bad day......damn..

NeverKillADream Posted - 05/01/2002 : 09:44:27 AM
well i dont know, i made it up as i went, lol, they wanted answers man, so i made some up, and as for the termites...probably got 'em somewhere...
_joe

pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 03:39:48 AM
Is this to your liking? Sorry about not posting (for one day) but I just got into this video game Half-Life......and it's addicting as hell! I played it for like 8 hours yesterday.....and by the end of it, I definetely needed a break.....so I slept for 14 hours. Factor in 2 hours for miscellaneous stuff (shower, bathroom breaks, eating) and you get 24 hours right there. But I am flattered that you would miss me for not posting for a day. Also, you need to remember a TIMe when you had more posts than me.......and after all, the post count isn't that big a deal.

Oh and NAD (thanks enthuTIMsiast), if anyone would hit the lottery, it would have to be my dad....he's been playing for years. Killer termites? Do those even exist? And if they do.....I'm gonna build a house out of brick and steel. And lastly, we don't get very many tornadoes over here in southern California.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:16:25 AM
pcbdmb, you can't let me pass you man. It just wouldn't be right. I don't even want to pass you. Fluffy, pcbdmb, enthuTIMsiast, Silky. That's just how the order is supposed to go.

So there's your task pcbdmb. Now go make some posts.

-What-
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/01/2002 : 12:08:39 AM
Maybe he hit the lottery.. or, maybe killer termite's, er uh, may a tornado, hell i dont know.
lmao

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000