Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tone LOC!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 04/29/2002 : 1:43:10 PM
HAHA remember that guy? He played a free concert at my school, it sooo pathetic it was funny.

TONE LOC: "How many y'all like the old school?"

3 PEOPLE IN THE CROWD: "yyyyaaaayyy"

LOL!

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 05/26/2002 : 4:50:30 PM
THANK GOD!

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 06:49:20 AM
I am pretty sure I have NEVER heard TR utter those words onstage or anywhere else. So if he plays there, you probably don't have to worry about hearing those words uttered again.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 05/04/2002 : 6:43:44 PM
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT...............

I remember saying Living room, not bedroom! I don't want to sound like El Perverto now do I... well not that we aren't are already perverts here but TR playing in my Bedroom just sounds a bit too scary!

HAHA, No but seriously I'll look into that, I know a new presindent was just elected so I think I'll have a talk with him. Although I'm sure it will be at least another year until TR makes his way out here again.

PS in the picture.. the lyrics they were singing were: "pump your fists, pump your fists like this!" LOL aye!

Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 09:59:36 AM
Hey Kev, I was getting ready to say I didn't believe you until I could see it with my own eyes. DOAH!! That looks like some silly shit. You should try and get your student activities group to get TR to play at your school. Start a letter writing campaign or start a petition. That would probably be the closest you will get to TR in your bedroom unless you kidnap him. HEY!! Do I need to have security keep and eye on you? HEHE Guys, we have a stalker!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 05/03/2002 : 04:33:42 AM

Some were free, some weren't> I forgot to mention Save Ferris. The Perfect Circle show was a concert at the basketball arena, but I ende up getting free tix. I told the story somewhere on this BOARD I know I did. I'll search for it tomorrow.

pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 02:48:56 AM
He goes to UCI........California in Irvine.

But we had Smashmouth and Eve 6 at our school last semester (LMU.....it's near LAX)......didn't go because I don't like them very much.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Saint Jude Posted - 04/29/2002 : 4:16:22 PM
quote:
At least last year we had A Perfect Circle

Is this a school that exsists in your head.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Fleabass76 Posted - 04/29/2002 : 1:56:11 PM
What school do u go to!?!? Were those concerts last year free also?

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
KevinLesko Posted - 04/29/2002 : 1:46:47 PM
Come to think of it, we really got gyped this year with the concerts at our school. This week was Unwritten Law. They sounded just like any other punk band though. (bad) The only reason I went was because it was free. At least last year we had A Perfect Circle, Wyclef, Incubus, Deftones, WCW Monday Nitro, etc..

This year... TONE LOC! aye

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000