Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 If you are interested in CARS.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 04/22/2002 : 10:24:59 PM
....these are really funny. You have to read the discriptions. They had me ROFLMAO.

http://cartalk.cars.com/About/Worst-Cars/results1.html

ENJOY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 05/02/2002 : 9:11:43 PM
Hey HTG, don't know if you ever saw this. Here is the link on burn-outs:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1531

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:10:14 PM
quote:

HTG, just so ya know... that is HELL on your transmission/gears/linkage. It's fun to do every once in a while, but I wouldn't do it unless you want to be on a first name basis with your mechanic.

(a la Putty)Yeah that's right.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/24/2002 : 4:53:49 PM
Your right Silky, i'll be carefull, i'm not going to be doing much more at all. Heck, my friend tries to do it in his little nissan truck, nothing.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/24/2002 : 3:25:23 PM
HTG, just so ya know... that is HELL on your transmission/gears/linkage. It's fun to do every once in a while, but I wouldn't do it unless you want to be on a first name basis with your mechanic.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/24/2002 : 12:06:38 AM
And it's sooooo good for your tires...

-What-
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/23/2002 : 11:16:25 PM
Speaking of CARS, I did some sweet burnouts with my Civic. My friend told me to put it in nuetral, rev up the engine really high, and when i'm good and ready, change it to drive 4 quickly. It's ssswwweeeeeeeeeetttttttt.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
pcbTIM Posted - 04/23/2002 : 7:39:09 PM
Well.....it finally worked for me! Pretty funny!

Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 07:47:28 AM
Sorry about the link, I don't know what is up with it. I tried it earlier today and it worked fine. Now I can't even get it to load. WEIRD!!! If I ever get it to load I will copy and paste the funny stuff and post it here. Sorry again!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 01:23:31 AM
Pleeeeze. If Mississippi can get it, anyone can get it.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/23/2002 : 01:16:31 AM
quote:

Don't feel left out Teri, I can't view the page either.

Neither can I.....hmmmmmmm....maybe it's a California thing.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 12:50:34 AM
I listen to those two when I'm at work every Saturday (awwww...feel sorry for the people that work on Sat...) But the show helps, then Micheal Feldman's What Do You Know is great. Some good stuff on there. Just last week, some guy from Olive Branch MS (about 45 miles from here, where I'm sitting right now) called in on the quiz and made an ass out of MS. It was funny, but I was thinking, "man, there goes what little bit of a good reputation MS has. Damn."

But my favorite program from PRI on Saturday (well, on any day, but it does just happen to come on on Sat.) is A Prarie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor. That's where I first heard Leo Kottke. So I can thank GK for that.

My dad, who can't hear worth anything (20% in one ear, 50% in the other; in other words, not very much hearing left) used to when I was growing up, go into his workroom (he's an electrical engineer) and fiddle with whatever he was making and listen to Prarie Home Companion SO LOUD. We could hear it all through the house (it's a split level, and we could hear it all through all the floors), so it was funny. Then in college, I started listening to it again, and I would always get wistful thinking about when he used to listen to it on Saturday when we had nothing to do at the house. And then I realized GK often had good people on his show, and that he's an amazing writer, so that was cool. Got a pretty good singing voice, too.

-What-
KevinLesko Posted - 04/23/2002 : 12:20:19 AM
Don't feel left out Teri, I can't view the page either.

KevinLesko Posted - 04/23/2002 : 12:18:21 AM
I grew up listening to Click and Clack.... My dad always listened to that show in the car on our weekend excursions. Those guys have the most amazing ability to be sooo witty sooo quickly. But at the same time they actually know what they are talking about.

tericee Posted - 04/22/2002 : 11:20:57 PM
quote:

....these are really funny. You have to read the discriptions. They had me ROFLMAO.

http://cartalk.cars.com/About/Worst-Cars/results1.html

My firewall won't let me in, but if that's Click and Clack, I totally agree that they are hilarious. (They went to MIT you know...)

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
LizT Posted - 04/22/2002 : 11:08:20 PM
At least I can say I have never owned one of them!!
I'll stick with my Honda!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/22/2002 : 10:34:19 PM
Good find... I've seen it before but it is still great.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000