Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Finally writing that research paper on TR

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dirtysloth Posted - 04/22/2002 : 7:27:16 PM
The rough draft was due over a month ago, and the final copy today. I have yet to do either so I guess it's about TIMe I got to work. I'll post it later when it's done, but it probably won't be much more than quotes from interviews on the site and rewording what they say.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
76   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/27/2003 : 08:17:52 AM
Oh no... with these hurricane months approaching you're pretty much swimming in the air... I am just counting down til October when it gets below 90... and yeah... graduate and run... story of my life... **sigh**....
dirtysloth Posted - 08/26/2003 : 8:27:46 PM
What... not as humid? ... kidding. Yeah, I wish we could've met at some point. Shame I had to graduate and run.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/21/2003 : 7:10:24 PM
There's something different about the air here in Florida now that you're gone... especially seeing as how we probably lived like no more than 10 minutes away from eachother...
dirtysloth Posted - 08/21/2003 : 10:55:55 AM
Indeed, I've moved back to Virginia for an undetermined amount of time. I might be living in a studio in Chattanooga in a few weeks, or I might be working on my own music here at home for a while. Or I might be working for someone in Chattanooga from home. Or... who knows...
KevinLesko Posted - 08/18/2003 : 02:20:52 AM
Fluffy, about a week or two ago Sloth posted that he had finished Full Sail college in Florida and that he was finished with school FOR GOOD. I asume he is on his way back to Virginia.
Fluffy Posted - 08/17/2003 : 3:17:17 PM
Found this thread and realized we haven't heard from dirtysloth in a while. Anyone know his whereabouts?

Also, PJK, there are some GREAT book suggestions hidden in this thread and with all that TIMe on your hands thought you might be interested in checking them out if you haven't already.
Fluffy Posted - 06/19/2002 : 02:59:28 AM
Ironically, one of my early career choices I was looking at was architect. I obviously opted not to go in that direction. More info about the movie version of The Fountainhead starring Gary Cooper can be found at:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0041386

Back to the subject of procrastination:

Jay said:
quote:
MAsturbation is like procrastination...in the end, your just fucking yourself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
genome Posted - 06/17/2002 : 6:25:20 PM
This might make me sound stupid...but I've never tried to read anything as long as Atlas Shrugged. I'll give it a go. I liked Fountainhead, but it was pretty involved and I'm not sure I am willing to get that emotionally involved with another book this soon (yes, I'm being serious...the book really is that good). So what I thought I'd do is mellow for a while over some less serious books (We Are Still Married, Crime and Punishment, etc...) So I'll start that one in a week or four.

I find it interesting that you like the book. Good, and not surprising, just interesting. It really is extraordinary.

dirtysloth Posted - 06/17/2002 : 5:52:15 PM
quote:
The only part I questioned is in the following quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthews would sit in sometimes in TR3, but Reynolds saw that Matthews needed to do his
own thing. He suggested that the singer/guitar player start his own band.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure how accurate this statement is. It is actually only the first sentence I question. To my understanding, they only played together in Daves basement. I am not sure Dave ever actually sat in with TR at his performances.

Yeah, I kind of wondered about that myself. That's what the source said though so I went with it. He did at least contribute to Lower Voice on Light Up Ahead, but like you said, maybe never any actual performances.

Fluffy Posted - 06/17/2002 : 5:41:11 PM
Hey Genome, I wish I had seen this earlier. I am a huge "The Fountainhead" fan. My dad suggested it to me in high school, he said my attitude always reminded him of that character. I read it and fell in love with the book. Later I saw the movie and thought it was pretty damn good as well. You should also check out "Atlas Shrugged" if you haven't already. The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged provide an uplifted, heroic image of man as he can be and ought to be. Howard Roark and John Galt live purposeful, dramatic lives driven by a passionate struggle for difficult values. Ayn Rand is female, I do not mention this in a sexist way as to imply that we should be surprised, but in an attempt to also lure the females on the board into checking it out. Pretty amazing stuff.

As for the DirtySloths paper. I think it deserved the A- even if you don't feel it was the finished product. It think it is well written, well organized, and well laid out. The only part I questioned is in the following quote:
quote:
Matthews would sit in sometimes in TR3, but Reynolds saw that Matthews needed to do his
own thing. He suggested that the singer/guitar player start his own band.
I am not sure how accurate this statement is. It is actually only the first sentence I question. To my understanding, they only played together in Daves basement. I am not sure Dave ever actually sat in with TR at his performances. For a definitive answer I would have to ask TR but I don't recall him ever mentioning that. Otherwise, I think it is a great paper. Kudos!!

To Liz, as for procrastination, Teri and I are both big-time procrastinators. It has served Teri and I very well. I am not suggesting it is the way to be, but you can get by. As long as the subject and form don't suffer, doing something at the last minute can sometimes help me to focus better. Less distractions, you are more focused on the subject and realize distractions at this point will be really bad. Deadlines are good in a way. If I didn't have a deadline, would I ever actually get to it? Probably not, I am a procratinator. Again I quote:

Always late
Always late yes it's always the same
Procrastination is my middle name
While the rest of the world is ahead of the game
Thats why I'm Always LATE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 06/14/2002 : 11:12:49 PM
I see exactly what you mean now. Good comparison.

genome Posted - 06/14/2002 : 11:02:39 PM
Ayn Rand: Fountainhead

Howard Roark: The Fountainhead's hero. His motivation for working and living is his own ego, and he practically ignores the ideas of others. Roark has bright orange hair and an angled, muscular body. Not particularly attractive, Roark has a self-confidence that Dominique finds irresistible. 'The self-sufficient, self-confident, the end of ends, the reason unto himself, the joy of living personified.' Roark is an architect who does not follow the typical path to success--he follows his own ideals rather than the rules of his predecessors or the demands of his employers. He achieves success without compromise.

Taken verbatim from here. Also go there to find out anything else about the book you want to know, and much more than that. It's got damn popups, but it looks pretty thorough.

But really, now that you know what I was talking about, don't you think that's fitting? Ha, to me it's perfect.

dirtysloth Posted - 06/14/2002 : 10:44:46 PM
I was trying to figure that out before. Not familiar with him. Looked him up but still don't get it.

genome Posted - 06/09/2002 : 1:58:52 PM
Oops..not only will they know the name, they will understand what I meant by it...I think it's a great comparison.

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
genome Posted - 06/09/2002 : 1:57:16 PM
Come on, I know with all the smart people here someone will get the Howard Roark reference.

genome Posted - 06/03/2002 : 12:39:12 PM
Patrick, you make TR sound like Howard Roark.

victorwootenfan Posted - 06/03/2002 : 12:17:32 PM
man, good job patrick, i had to write a paper in computers kinda like that, but i did it on phish instead, it was about 5 pages i think. turned out well, got a A on it. again, very good paper!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
LizT Posted - 06/03/2002 : 11:14:18 AM
Nice job Patrick. Talk about turning in a paper late, my daughter has pushed the limits. Today is the last day of school for her. She just finished 11th grade. Little miss procrastinator turned in her research paper today!!! It was due a month ago. She was freaking out this morning because the computer screwed up. I hope it taught her a lesson not to put things off to the very last second!!!! She finished it, miracles never cease.

tericee Posted - 06/02/2002 : 1:51:35 PM
I like it!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
dirtysloth Posted - 06/02/2002 : 1:46:19 PM
Wow, it sure looks a lot longer when it's in 14 point font and double-spaced .... when I turned it in it was actually four pages!

dirtysloth Posted - 06/02/2002 : 1:44:52 PM
Ok, here it is. I never actually revised it. The teacher was too lazy to grade it again so she just gave me an A- not only for the rough draft grade, but for the final too. So I turn in a rough draft that's a page too short a month late and never even write a final copy, and I get a great grade for the rough draft and the same grade for something I didn't even do. It's not fair, but I'm not complaining. So I never made it sound the way I wanted it to, and now that I have the grade there isn't much reason to, so feel free to point out whatever mistakes there might be and I'm sure there are a few... after all I was writing more at the time just to get it done then for accuracy. Sorry for all the DMB references, but the teacher is a fan and I figured it helps to appeal to your audience, especially when a grade is at stake.

quote:
Tim Reynolds is a master of the guitar and has known success in many ways, both as a collaborator with Dave Matthews and his band, as well as a solo artist. He is a musician with a tremendous amount of experience, from which stems a unique approach to his instrument and the industry.
He was born in Wiesbaden, Germany to a devoutly religious father who served in the military(Soldo n. pag.). Because of his father’s military duties, Reynolds never really had a place he could call home. He recalls, “Germany is where I was born, and after that we lived on a farm in Indiana, then on an army base in Alaska, the to Kansas, then to Missouri, where we lived the longest. Then I moved to Virginia and I was there for 17 years or so. Now I live in New Mexico and this is the best place I could be.”(qtd. in Soldo n. pag.). It was during those 17 years in Virginia that Reynolds’ career shaped the most.
Reynolds began taking piano lessons as a child, but rebelled against it. His uncle taught him the basics of playing the guitar and by the age of 12 he was playing electric bass in front of a church crowd several times a week. He continued to do so until he graduated high school, totaling over 1000 performances(Soldo n. pag.). His interests were elsewhere however and, against his parents’ wishes, he would set out to play in many experimental bands throughout the Midwest before finally settling in Charlottesville, Virginia in 1981(McKay n. pag.).
In this college town Reynolds would found his own band, TR3. He would begin playing with many musicians, including future Dave Matthews Band members Carter Beauford who would provide drums for TR3 on occasion and saxophonist/flutist Leroi Moore in jazz sets. Dave Matthews Band violinist Boyd Tinsley met Reynolds during a jazz workshop at the University of Virginia. Reynolds also worked with the Dave Matthews Band bassist at a bar in Charlottesville called Miller’s, where Reynolds later landed a weekly gig. Here he would experiment with various instruments, including violin, cello, sitar, and exotic percussion instruments. It would be here that Reynolds would meet the now-infamous Dave Matthews. Matthews would sit in sometimes in TR3, but Reynolds saw that Matthews needed to do his
own thing. He suggested that the singer/guitar player start his own band. Matthews sought out the aforementioned musicians he admired, which proved to be a pivotal moment in both Matthews’ and Reynolds’ careers. Though Reynolds is an artist in his own right, much of his fame is undoubtedly due to the success of the Dave Matthews Band and the work he has contributed to them(McKay n. pag.).
Reynolds has released a number of his own albums without any help from record labels. He enjoys the freedom of being able to act on his own terms, which allows him to experiment with music as he pleases, never setting a boundary for what he can accomplish. Fluffy Centner, Reynolds’ tour manager and personal friend, said, “The influences of life on a daily basis help him to challenge himself (probably unconsciously) to try different things which leads to improvement... I think for him it is a matter of finding new ways to express himself as an artist.”(Centner n. pag).
Reynolds continuing evolution never ceases to amaze his fans. How exactly his career will progress from this point forward is hard to say, even for Reynolds. Centner confirms that another Dave and Tim tour is definitely within the realm of possibility, but that it is completely up to Dave. Reynolds would be glad to do it if their schedules can ever coincide. Reynolds is currently on a short Spring tour and Matthews is on a lengthy national tour with his band(Centner n. pag.). Matthews has even suggested that the two might even take the time to record a studio album together at some point, noting that they would have to work to squeeze it in their schedules if they did(Van Houten 38). Reynolds may or may not record with the Dave Matthews Band in the near future. He has said that they are more content now doing things on their own, seeing what they can do as a band. Reynolds' only plans for now after finishing up his current tour are spending time with his wife and daughter, and touring again as a solo act in the Fall (Centner n. pag.).

pcbTIM Posted - 05/31/2002 : 9:19:13 PM
OK OK!!!!! I leave for a few days and now MBS is posting again?! Dammit!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/23/2002 : 12:16:24 PM
hahaha, that's one of the funniest posts i've ever read!!!

Fluffy Posted - 05/23/2002 : 09:06:52 AM
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=599

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/23/2002 : 08:40:16 AM
I seem to remember something called Fluffy's Average Member.

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 05/23/2002 : 07:04:15 AM
Everyone remember Average Members? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/22/2002 : 9:46:07 PM
but that pixel makes the damn difference! almost like that half an inch on the male genitalia that makes the difference!

dirtysloth Posted - 05/22/2002 : 9:32:10 PM
I admit it, I copied Silky that way. Right click-> Properties will tell you the size of the pic so I just made mine the same size as his since it seemed just right. Actually, I was a pixel off.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 05/22/2002 : 9:06:50 PM

How is it that you two's (dirtysloth and Silky) signature picture it exactly the same size? It's odd. Disconcertingly odd. Or oddly disconcerting, maybe, but definately not disconcertingly oddly scary or anything like that.

No one understands me.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/22/2002 : 8:57:02 PM
I hate school and everything associated with it. Grades can suck my fucking ass. That is all.
-J

dirtysloth Posted - 05/22/2002 : 8:23:11 PM
I agree. Especially since different systems are different, i.e., grading systems vary... a 93 might be a B in one place and an A in another. I don't think grades really mean much at all. They don't say how intelligent you are... not to blow my own horn, but I consider myself an intelligent person... in fact I should probably be receiving that award for the PSATs right about now(I didn't go)... yet I probably have about a 2.5 GPA. Grades don't measure how hard of a worker you are either. So I'm failing math. Well, I don't like math and I don't need the class to graduate or get where I'm going and I'll never use the information in my entire life. So that doesn't mean I can't work hard... I just don't need the class. What's in a grade? All it says is how much of yourself you're willing to give up for an A. I do understand the need for grades though. After all, I wouldn't want a doctor who only understood 70% of his classes to be cutting me open. Hmmm. I guess the main point I want to make is that they don't nessecarily represent your knowledge of the subject, but they can... it all depends on the given situation.

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 10:23:01 PM
I am also a firm believer that grade does not matter. Writing is like any other form of art, if you are happy with the finished product and your presentation, that is the most important thing. It is not always about what others think of it. Unfortunately grades go along way with your transcripts and seem to be important. No one checking you out reads the paper you wrote, they just see the grade you got and I think that is a flaw in the system.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 10:20:17 PM
Hopefully if you get a bad grade(which I hope you don't) it will only be due to the fact that it was late and not for content.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 05/21/2002 : 9:38:14 PM
Did I get you again? Heheh. It'll be up soon though, within a few days probably.

victorwootenfan Posted - 05/21/2002 : 9:32:28 PM
man, everytime you post patrick, i think you're gonna be posting the research paper! it keeps messin' with my head!

dirtysloth Posted - 05/21/2002 : 9:00:11 PM
Me too! I dunno though. It's hard to tell what she'll decide to give me after turning it in over a month late.

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 8:42:31 PM
Kewl, can't wait to read it!! Hope you get a good grade!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 05/21/2002 : 4:35:30 PM
It's been weeks and I'm still waiting for the teacher to give me my rough draft back. I'll be sure to post the final paper when it's done.

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 08:37:12 AM
I love that picture, and bananas!! HEHE

Did you ever finish your paper? Have not seen it posted yet.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 05/07/2002 : 9:43:48 PM
Hmmmm, I would be curious to see what kind of an outcome that would have pcbdmb.

And Jason, I don't know about Tim, but I have a feeling Fluffy might have a thing for produce...

Just messin' with ya Fluff.

Peace,
Patrick

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/07/2002 : 9:41:01 PM
And that you cannot be held responsible for the consequences of her actions.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/07/2002 : 9:33:13 PM
If she has queations about that, you should tell her to ask him directly....and find out what happens.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/07/2002 : 9:10:49 PM
Does he love produce?

Is he from K-PAX?

-what-
dirtysloth Posted - 05/07/2002 : 8:17:00 PM
Well, I did throw in the fact that he's an extra-terrestrial. She might have questions about that.

Peace,
Patrick

victorwootenfan Posted - 05/06/2002 : 12:57:39 PM
hahahahahahaha LMFAO!!!!!

pcbTIM Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:32:42 PM
Unless you said something like Tim was raised by a pack of wolves until he became the Alpha dog and decided to move on.

dirtysloth Posted - 05/04/2002 : 12:57:40 PM
Now that probably WOULDN'T be a good idea, lol. Like I said, "chances are I probably even screwed up or rearranged a few facts." I was really just racing to get something done at first... though the final will be good and accurate I promise... but anyway, written well or not the teacher can't tell me I'm wrong... so that's about the only thing I got going for me

Peace,
Patrick

Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 05:48:37 AM
Maybe you can talk your teacher into letting ME grade it for you. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dirtysloth Posted - 05/02/2002 : 5:12:58 PM
Not yet. Still waiting for the teacher to grade my pitiful first draft. I will post it though when it's done.

Peace,
Patrick

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/25/2002 : 02:07:35 AM
dirtysloth...

Did you ever get that paper finished?
pcbTIM Posted - 04/25/2002 : 12:26:43 AM
Hahahahahaha!!!!! You're a sick son-of-a-bitch, you know that!

dirtysloth Posted - 04/24/2002 : 10:13:51 PM
My favorite part of that movie was when he was he was getting hit in the chest with the baseball gun, and then when he walks aways it nails the kid. I can't tell you how many times I've watched that in slow-mo.

Peace,
Patrick

pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 10:09:48 PM
Haha....you eat shit for breakfast?!

dirtysloth Posted - 04/24/2002 : 10:04:25 PM
Who are you calling a bitch?!?!? I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

Peace,
Patrick

pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 10:03:16 PM
The price is wrong, bitch!

dirtysloth Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:56:58 PM
New slogan for the end of every single Price Is Right... from the mouth of Bob Barker... "Please help control the pet population... WHIP IT OUT!"

Peace,
Patrick

dirtysloth Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:50:58 PM
The kittens will suffer.

Peace,
Patrick

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:48:40 PM
Some extracurricular activities, no?

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:38:02 PM
I see you're the visual type of person. I think you'd have to worry more about everyone asking you if they could use your tape for "research".

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:36:38 PM
quote:

if you DID put Jenna Jameson on the top...

then you'd get one heck of a good grade from me.

-What-
dirtysloth Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:34:13 PM
Well, then a figurative standing ovation then. Hmmmm. Not an image I needed. A classroom full of boners.

Peace,
Patrick

pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:30:17 PM
A standing ovation!.....well maybe no one would stand up....(at least not the guys)

dirtysloth Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:27:35 PM
Nah, it's a woman. But if it were a guy, heck, forget the paper... we got to do class presentations for extra credit(I would have done one if I could, couldn't though cuz I was late).... just pop in one of her vids.... wonder what kind of reaction that would have gotten!

Peace,
Patrick

pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:12:57 PM
Dude....if your teacher is a guy, I think you would have gotten a better grade if you DID put Jenna Jameson at the top.

dirtysloth Posted - 04/24/2002 : 5:43:40 PM
Yep. Just as I expected, the paper turned out horrible. Good thing I'm in the dumb english class. Chances are I probably even screwed up or rearranged a few facts. I pondered starting with "Jenna Jameson...", but you were right Fluffy, that "Tim Reynolds..." beginning really set the tone for the rest of the paper. I'll put some TIMe into the final copy and post that when it's done.

Peace,
Patrick

Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 09:07:20 AM
Good luck!! My advice is lots of brown-nosing!! Just make sure you clean your face when you are done.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 09:01:59 AM
I actually haven't made it in to work yet. That started...2 minutes ago for me. I'm just late. So I'll tell you all later what the final decision it.

Wish me luck!

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:57:49 AM
Congrats!! You got off work?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:54:10 AM
Well, if it's the Matrix, then I choose to be THE ONE, and if I'm THE ONE, then I'm going to be at all of the TIM shows in California, just go ahead and put me on the list.

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:51:29 AM
EnthuTIMsiast said:
quote:
"enthuTIMsiast said..."

Hey, if you use that as the beginning of your paper I get credit. That's my line!!

AS for:
quote:
Or pcbdmb. Or dirtysloth. Ha, that just cracks me up. All of our alter-personailites wouldn't stand up in the real world.

Fluffy is not an alter-personality, and it barely stands up in the real world. Again I ask, are we living in the real world or "The Matrix"?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:45:54 AM
I think a good start for a TR paper would be...

"enthuTIMsiast said..."

Beacuse we all know I'm the biggest fan and the most knowledgable. Haha.

Think if you read a paper and it had that ... "enthuTIMsiast said" or whatever...you'd be like who the hell is enthuTIMsiast. Or pcbdmb. Or dirtysloth. Ha, that just cracks me up. All of our alter-personailites wouldn't stand up in the real world.

But we know what matters where it matters, right? Right?

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 07:59:34 AM
DirtySloth wrote:
quote:
first two words of the paper... "Tim Reynolds..."
That is a GREAT start for a paper about TR. Alot better than say, Eric Clapton or Marilyn Manson. Seems like you are well on your way to a great paper. Can't wait to read it. Post it here when you are done. Good luck!! This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.....5.....4......3......2.......1.....HUH, guess not!! NEVERMIND!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/22/2002 : 9:39:11 PM
dirtysloth, you didn't ask, so I shouldn't offer, but I have found out (after careful research) that I have a bit of a knack for editing papers. Now, I'm not saying that your paper will need it, of course, but if you want someone to peruse it for whatever reason that just pleasure, I'd be glad to have a look. You can email it to me if you're interested.

And I'd love to read it when you get it done, anyway. Viel gluck!

-What-
dirtysloth Posted - 04/22/2002 : 9:29:28 PM
I think I'll wait until I have the final copy before I post anything. This isn't looking like it's gonna be much. It's so easy to get distracted on the computer. REAL easy. Maybe that's just me. 2.5 hours and I have a works cited page and the first two words of the paper... "Tim Reynolds...". It's a good start anyway. Looks like I'm gonna be up for a while.

Peace,
Patrick

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/22/2002 : 9:22:40 PM
can't wait to read it!

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
pcbTIM Posted - 04/22/2002 : 8:09:18 PM
Now THAT is how you write a paper!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000