Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Capt P finds buried treasure!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 8:54:50 PM
Argh!! Shiver me timbers!! The scourge of the seven seas, Capt P has 2 geetars! Well have a black jack of Nelson's Folly or a spot 'o grog, we'r goin' tie one on. Get all ye ole bilge rats down off the poop deck and hoist one up fer yer Capin!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 05/06/2002 : 10:19:09 PM
pseudo-pirate? No no......more of a suede pirate.....which reminds me of a joke.

This reporter was on the famous Crimson pirate's ship, sailing the seas. He was basically there to view him in action. One day, a pirate from the crow's nest yells "English Galleon Ahoy!!!!!" The Crimson Pirate yells "Alright mates! Ready fer the boarding! Battle stations!!! And fetch me my crimson cape and prepare for battle!" So the battle ensues, and the pirates are victorious. Afterwards, the reporter says, "That was unbelievable! You lead your men well! But I have one question......why did you ask for your crimson cape before fighting?" The Captain replied,"Because if I get shot, I don't want my men to see me bleed." The reporter was once again amazed by the captain's leadership. Suddenly, the voice from the crow's next yells,"Captain!!! There's an entire armada off the port bow!!!!" The captain said,"Alright mates! Ready fer the boarding! Battle stations!!! And fetch me my crimson cape and my brown pants and prepare for battle!"

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/06/2002 : 7:01:07 PM
so u're sayin', PC that u're just a pseudo-pirate? well now that just makes me sad.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
pcbTIM Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:50:36 PM
Looks like the dictionaries need to be updated soon.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/04/2002 : 2:38:04 PM
pcbdmb said:
quote:

Then what is it? A declarative statement?

I said:
quote:
I haven't decided what I want to call it yet. I'm in the decision making process, and the final contenders are in front of an advisory board. When they make their final decision, I'll approve it, and then we'll have a new type of one-word-phrase on our hands.

Be excited. It will happen soon.

-What-

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:56:54 AM
Or maybe it can:

Main Entry: [3]what
Function: adjective
Date: 13th century
1 a : — used as an interrogative expressing inquiry about the identity, nature, or value of a person, object, or matter what minerals do we export
b : how remarkable or striking for good or bad qualities — used especially in exclamatory utterances and dependent clauses what mountains remember what fun we had what a suggestion what a charming girl
2 a (1) : WHATEVER 1a (2) : ANY ornament of what description soever b : the… that : as much or as many… as rescued what survivors they found

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:54:36 AM
Main Entry: [2]what
Function: adverb
Date: before 12th century
1 : obsolete : WHY
2 : in what respect : HOW what does he care
3 : — used to introduce prepositional phrases in parallel construction or a prepositional phrase that expresses cause and usually has more than one object; used principally before phrases beginning with with what with unemployment increasing what with the war, what with the sweat, what with the gallows, and what with poverty, I am custom-shrunk —Shakespeare

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:48:09 AM
Are you sure about that? I think it can ONLY be a question:

Main Entry: [1]what
Pronunciation: 'hwät, 'hw&t, 'wät, 'w&t
Function: pronoun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwæt, neuter of hwA who —more at WHO
Date: before 12th century
1 a (1) : — used as an interrogative expressing inquiry about the identity, nature, or value of an object or matter (2) : — often used to ask for repetition of an utterance or part of an utterance not properly heard or understood b (1) : archaic : WHO 1 — used as an interrogative expressing inquiry about the identity of a person (2) : — used as an interrogative expressing inquiry about the character, nature, occupation, position, or role of a person c : — used as an exclamation expressing surprise or excitement and frequently introducing a question d : — used in expressions directing attention to a statement that the speaker is about to make e : — used at the end of a question to express inquiry about additional possibilities f : chiefly British : — used at the end of an utterance as a form of tag question
2 : chiefly dialect : [4]THAT 1, WHICH 3, WHO 3
3 : that which : the one or ones that — sometimes used in reference to a clause or phrase that is yet to come or is not yet complete

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2002 : 10:44:57 AM
EnthuTIMsiast wrote:
quote:
I said:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not a question.

-What-

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/01/2002 : 2:14:04 PM
quote:
"Uh capn? Maybe instead of burying the treasure, we could spend it..you know..on things we like..."

(BANG)

"YAR, bury the treasure."

Hehe that episode was on last night.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 05/01/2002 : 02:43:18 AM
quote:

i can't believe u gave in PC. a good pirate neverr gives in.

That's because I'm not a pirate.....I just play one on TV.

Fleabass76 Posted - 04/29/2002 : 11:44:21 AM
"Uh capn? Maybe instead of burying the treasure, we could spend it..you know..on things we like..."

(BANG)

"YAR, bury the treasure."

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/28/2002 : 7:37:18 PM
i can't believe u gave in PC. a good pirate neverr gives in.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/25/2002 : 02:33:03 AM
OK...fine.....but just this once.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/25/2002 : 01:09:37 AM
Maybe?

Please?

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/25/2002 : 12:30:30 AM
No.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/24/2002 : 10:16:35 PM
Yes.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:59:13 PM
Can it really be considered a phrase if it's only one word? And what are these "final contenders"?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:47:47 PM
quote:

I haven't decided what I want to call it yet. I'm in the decision making process, and the final contenders are in front of an advisory board. When they make their final decision, I'll approve it, and then we'll have a new type of one-word-phrase on our hands.

Be excited. It will happen soon.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:39:44 PM
Spanish. The Latin version would be "Quis?"

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:38:14 PM
"que" is that latin or spanish?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:34:51 PM

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:32:02 PM
I said:
quote:

-What-

It's not a question.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/24/2002 : 9:14:41 PM
quote:

You know, if it weren't for bananas, banana pudding would be one of man's greatest inventions.

-What-

I think your signature covers everything before it pretty nicely.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/24/2002 : 6:20:40 PM
Que?

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/23/2002 : 9:29:19 PM
quote:

-What-

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/23/2002 : 9:21:53 PM
ahoy me lads. tank ye mr fluffy for the spot o' rum. yes i worked hard for the treashure but by golly i foung it.

P.S in art class i'm makin' a little treashure chest with an anchor attached to the corner. i wonder if i found two treashure chests..... that one an' the MB one.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 9:09:40 PM
Banana pudding.

-What-
pcbTIM Posted - 04/23/2002 : 8:05:36 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 12:54:01 PM
You know, if it weren't for bananas, banana pudding would be one of man's greatest inventions.

-What-
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/23/2002 : 12:46:23 PM
GWAR!!! yes, i saw them on jerry springer a few years ago, they were so awesome! That'd be a fun(but scary) show to see.

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:33:01 AM
You are probably right. Have you ever noticed how aliens always abduct the uneducated. I think they do it because the aliens are smart enuf to know that noone will believe some countryfied hick with little or no education and probably can't even spell. I don't know about the countryfied hick with little or no education part, but Capt P definitely can not spell.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/22/2002 : 4:09:38 PM
He'll be an Alien Ab-DUCtee afore me, aye he will!

Hip Hip Hora!
Hip Hip Hora!
Hip Hip Hora!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Fluffy Posted - 04/22/2002 : 06:00:34 AM
Do you guys mean GWAR? I love GWAR!!! They Rock!! They even have a chick who breaths fire, how awesome is that? Their new LIVE album was recorded at 9:30 Club!! We ROCK!!

http://www.gwar.net/

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/22/2002 : 04:23:58 AM
gyar.....two glass eyes....

dan p. Posted - 04/21/2002 : 9:18:58 PM
gyar. this chair be high, says i. P.)

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000