Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 This week is gonna be awesome....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 04/21/2002 : 1:22:22 PM
Tonite is sunday, the 21st. That means that Kelly Joe Phelps is playing at the Beachland Tavern in Cleveland...which means i am there....Wed. is the 24th....which means Dave Matthews Band is playing in the Gund Arena...which means i will be there...which means i shall have fun...and you won't.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/24/2002 : 9:50:16 PM
i know but i was franticly search9n' for another post.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Jay Posted - 05/24/2002 : 9:49:14 PM
i already had me fun, cap'n...no need for the rough language!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/24/2002 : 9:45:24 PM
jay stated:
quote:
which meand i shal have fun....and u won't
hey jay. BLOW IT OOT U'RE ASS!!!

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Jay Posted - 05/22/2002 : 8:04:09 PM
Really.........yall check him oot. I'll have that picture up on the internet....hopefully this week, so you all can see what i look like. SO far, only two people here do.......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Jay Posted - 04/23/2002 : 3:49:51 PM
Kelly Joe Kicked ass!!!!

He is right up there with TIm on guitar! The video i posted months ago doesn't even so him justice! AND what a nice guy! I got a picture with him, which will be on a KJP site soon, along with my review, so ill post that.

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 09:05:53 AM
Love is..Higher than a mountain
Love is..Thicker than water

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 09:00:57 AM
NOOO..

Love is... what I got.
Love is ... what I got.

I don't get angry if my dog runs away, I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay, I don't get angry when my mom smokes pot, hits the bottle and goes right to the rock, F*ck it and fight it if its all the same..to live with Louie's dog's the only way to stay sane.

Man.

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:56:40 AM
What's love go to do, got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:49:46 AM
Is Love what you got?

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2002 : 08:29:59 AM
I do what I can, with what I got!!

thanx pcbdmb!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/22/2002 : 4:10:43 PM
quote:
Killer Jamaican Pot?

Good One!

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 04/22/2002 : 05:51:34 AM
Thank god, NO!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/22/2002 : 04:13:54 AM
quote:

Not me, but Xar probably knows alot about things decomposing and metAmorphosizing. How about dog food? Dogs eat the food and it metamorphosizes into shit, then the dog drops it somewhere and it starts to decompose. Probably not what you are looking for, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Don't you mean pooped into your head?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 7:23:46 PM
Jay wrote:
quote:
NOW ON TO KJP!!!!!!

Killer Jamaican Pot?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/21/2002 : 4:03:09 PM
Hehehe! I did it on digestion...it was fast and easy.....NOW ON TO KJP!!!!!!

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 3:12:35 PM
Yep, that is probably better than my idea.

Let me look into my crystal ball........

I see 4:20 in your not too distant future!(about an hour away)

I will just say it now and be done with it: JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/21/2002 : 3:01:24 PM
your post count is 4200...hehehehe! Lets change that to 420.0. I'm thinking aboot doing how an acoustic guiatr werks.....

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 2:57:36 PM
Not me, but Xar probably knows alot about things decomposing and metAmorphosizing. How about dog food? Dogs eat the food and it metamorphosizes into shit, then the dog drops it somewhere and it starts to decompose. Probably not what you are looking for, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/21/2002 : 2:39:36 PM
hehehe! Here is what i have to do...

In case you didn't know, a process analysis is a paper analyizing a process...not a how to...it has to be like metmorphosis, or decomposistion, along those lines...I have no clue what im gonna do it on......got any ideas?

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 2:35:57 PM
That definitely does NOT sound like fun, I guess your "Fun Week" hasn't begun yet.

I just mistyped "Fun Week" as "Fun Weed", of course I corrected it, but since I was typing it to you Jay, maybe I should have left it. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/21/2002 : 2:32:03 PM
I have to write an English paper right before i leave tonite....its a Process Analysis........a.k.a evil!!! Horrible!

Much fun shall be had for all!

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 2:08:18 PM
Jay said:
quote:
...which means i shall have fun...and you won't.
Now why would you want to go and say a thing like that. Haven't you seen my "To Do" list? Hope EVERYONE has fun this week, I know I am gonna try to. Enjoy the shows, let us know how they are.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000