Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Why has Jon Soldo forsaken us? FTP + Tour Photos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 04/18/2002 : 3:20:32 PM
Well folks, I just called Mr. Soldo and he is busy as HELL. Classes are kicking his ass and there is no end in sight(read:Summer Classes) I caught him on his cell phone and he was IN class. He told me he is being inducted into the Honor Society at school tonite and this requires him to wear a suit.(Yuck!!! I suggested he wear the now infamous "Purple Evening Gown") As far as the photos for the website, he HOPES to be able to post somemore on Sunday. As for the FTP site, he has been trying to get hold of DANI(the guy who is hosting it for us)to find out what the trouble is. He has had not luck and the FTP site is out of his control. He has to find out from Dani what is wrong and have Dani correct the problem. Hopefully this will happen soon. He apologizes for the inconvenience, but keep in mind, it is out of his control. Something I think we should all keep in mind is that Dani does this as a favor for TR, Jon Soldo, and the fans, so don't be to hard on him when there are problems. He doesn't charge anything for the service and I think that is pretty kewl of him. Better to have one that works sometime, than not have one at all. So I will be talking to JS tonite when I return from the recording studio so hopefully I will have more info later tonite. That's all the news that is news for Thursday April 18th 2002, I am Fluffy Centner and you're not.(Chevy Chase SNL reference HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
45   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 5:55:08 PM
nyuck, nyuck!! (o)(o) then he saw boobs ( o )( o )

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 05/03/2002 : 4:36:24 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! That's one of the funniest low-graphic things I've seen!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/03/2002 : 11:25:47 AM
(_)_)|||||||||)~~~~~~O

Arrrrgh... right in the eye.

pcbTIM Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:58:56 AM
But I do agree that is a but annoying that we only post a line or two while Fluffy types a paragraph or two. As you might have seen, I am trying to post longer ones........but they always seem to come off as short....unless I'm talking about something that has to do with me (because I know a lot about that)......or something that I believe in...(e.g. the link to the thread above)

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:55:03 AM
Why would we need to type a paragraph?

I could if I had to.

But this seems to work fine.

-what-
pcbTIM Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:43:43 AM
Yes.......

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1717

Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:39:40 AM
Nope you should hound JS. You guys already hound me enuf!!

ps: can anyone type a paragraph? Just curious.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:10:40 AM
So should we hound you, too? Cause that can be arranged...

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 01:04:17 AM
Keep in mind, I am busy as well, but it does not keep Jon from hounding me for photos in a TIMely manner. HEHE

(and you know you do Jon!!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/28/2002 : 7:40:51 PM
here here

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
LizT Posted - 04/26/2002 : 09:18:04 AM
quote:
Grrr school eats it! Im doing my best guys, sorry again for all the delays.

I'm patient Jon, it will be worth the wait! Your learnin' comes first!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/25/2002 : 9:32:46 PM
By virtue of the fact that you do this in your spare time for free, I totally respect the fact that you are busy. And Jason is right... depending on what's involved, I would be willing to help out if you want it.
-J

dirtysloth Posted - 04/25/2002 : 8:45:44 PM
Not a problem, Jon. I'm sure all of us here know what it's like to be completely swamped with shit to do. We know ya do what ya can, so yer still the man.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/25/2002 : 8:29:46 PM
And a fine job you're doing. Those of us who aren't in school are just impatient.

Too bad you can't farm the work out to some of us with a little knowledge. I know there are 3 or 4 people who would help in a heartbeat.

-What-
jsoldo Posted - 04/25/2002 : 8:27:27 PM
My dog ate my computer...
Grrr school eats it! Im doing my best guys, sorry again for all the delays.

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/25/2002 : 01:56:28 AM
Yeah, I wanna see myself on the tour page...peering into a camcorder....

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 04/22/2002 : 04:09:53 AM
Alright, it's monday, sunday is over, where are those damn fotos?

Jon, you gots sum splaining to do!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/22/2002 : 03:30:25 AM
(a la Something About Mary) Why'd you do it?
I dunno....hunger?
God! This isn't your first TIMe is it?
......no.....
How many are we talking here?
My whole life? Ummmmm....3000.....4000...? Who keeps track of these things anyway?

Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 05:13:19 AM
GEEZ!!(or should I say CHEEZ!!)I hope not!! That would make me quite the lawbreaker.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/21/2002 : 03:35:33 AM
Is it legal to operate heavy machinery after eating it then?

Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2002 : 03:27:38 AM
Unfortunately, I am always under the influence of CHEESE and macaroni!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/20/2002 : 11:41:54 PM
Well.....maybe i like weed as much as he likes CHEESE AND MAC!!!! KEEP IT UP, FLUFFY! MORE CHEESE AND MAC!!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 04/20/2002 : 9:21:02 PM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.........Jay, I think that could be grounds for dismissal.

Jay Posted - 04/20/2002 : 7:08:29 PM
FlUFFY, LAY ON THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE! You're obviously not a normal speller when not under the influence of cheese!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Jay Posted - 04/20/2002 : 7:08:01 PM
Fluffy doesn't smoke weed......

Jay
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/20/2002 : 3:47:47 PM
...........anybody hear seen my olde friend john? can u tel me wear he's been?............

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/20/2002 : 3:45:49 PM
gasp!!!! fluffy mispelled TIMes. he spelled it
quote:
times
no capitalization or recognition ti Tim whatsoever. Fluffy LAY OFF THE WEED!!!!.

yeah me an' me little chums had some screwed up TIMes.

Fluffy Posted - 04/20/2002 : 03:59:05 AM
It scares me that you and your little friends were having SENSUAL times as tots! If you have videos I am sure you could sell them to NAMBLA. They seem to like that kinda stuff for some kinky reason!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/19/2002 : 7:27:03 PM
mixin' up a box right now.

u know i've got another little tidbit of my history in mac and cheese. when i was a sweet little tot and had friends ove thats all we would eat. mac and cheese every TIMe. 'twas soooo sensual. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i love the stuff.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/19/2002 : 7:19:32 PM
quote:

Whenever I make it, I add a little bit of shredded cheese to it as well just to have a little melted goodness mixed in. Like I sad... orgasmic.

Stop it!!! Stop it!! I can't bear it any longer!!! I need some Macaroni & Cheese!

Black Lotus Posted - 04/19/2002 : 6:15:48 PM
Fluffy - check back to that thread for details on the ftp server ....

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/19/2002 : 1:56:29 PM
Whenever I make it, I add a little bit of shredded cheese to it as well just to have a little melted goodness mixed in. Like I sad... orgasmic.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/19/2002 : 06:02:48 AM
Yes, and that may have been the statement that saved your life!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/19/2002 : 05:24:13 AM
Haha... I deserve that. But I did maintain that it is truly orgasmic.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/19/2002 : 05:22:40 AM
Just retalliation for implying that Cheese and macaroni is not "real food". HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/19/2002 : 05:13:59 AM
Fluff... you're cruisin for a mushroom bruisin.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/19/2002 : 05:07:13 AM
SPOCK wrote:
quote:
I feel bad to add things to do when he's already so busy, but I'm glad you agree... just kinda seems logical.

Thank you Spock, again you have saved the federation!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 04/19/2002 : 05:05:14 AM
FOR JON, Black Lotus wrote in another thread:
quote:
Thanks for the update Fluffy! If you guys need any help, just let me know - I'd be more than happy to help things keep going here :)

Speaking of which, I'm trying to hook up with a web server of my own that'll have gobs of ftp space. If I get my hands on it, I'll donate a Gig or two for ftp :)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/19/2002 : 04:57:06 AM
I feel bad to add things to do when he's already so busy, but I'm glad you agree... just kinda seems logical.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/19/2002 : 04:01:52 AM
Good thinking Silky! Jon, Jon? Did you get that? Silky has a great point. Add that to list of things to do!!!!HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
jsoldo Posted - 04/19/2002 : 02:29:24 AM
Hey all you guys! Things suck and are kicking my ass at the moment, anyone else need a 37 hour day?? Anywho... just saying hi and confirming all of Fluffy's info. Between school and work, things are just super intense. Thankfully I have a new girl in the picture who makes everything alot cooler, but new relationships are also time consuming, DOH! Anyway its 2:30am and Im waking up at 7 to werk on a boat for 2 days. So Im off to bed, thanks for all the kind words and ill be around when I get some dam TIMe. PEACE OUT!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/18/2002 : 5:29:55 PM
I agree it is awesome that Jon does this without wanting anything in return. Just a quick note that you might want to pass along to Jon when you speak with him... in the post "New Tabs" in the tab section of the messageboard, I have posted a few tabs that are a lot more accurate than the ones that are currently in the tab section on the website, or just haven't been tabbed yet... if he feels like it, it would probably be a good idea to switch out the inaccurate ones so that people who visit timreynolds.com but don't visit the messageboard can still have the most accurate tabs.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/18/2002 : 3:31:09 PM
I certainly will pass along the message. Thanx Liz!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 04/18/2002 : 3:29:23 PM
Thanks Mr. Fluffy! Congratulations goes out to JON!! Hey Fluff, tell Jon I said HI!

Fluffy Posted - 04/18/2002 : 3:29:04 PM
Forgot to mention:Keep in mind, alot of Jon's work on the message board is done as volunteer work out of a love of TR and his music. The same way I am not paid to be here on the message board, Jon is not paid for posting pics, these are things we do cause we love TR and his music and we love spreading the word to our friends and fans here on TimReynolds.com These are things we do in our free time. So don't feel to bad that Jon can't post the pics as quickly as we would sometimes like. It is a favor he is doing us. It is alot of time and NRG to post the massive #'s of pictures that I take on a tour. It is quite an undertaking. Jon wants to do it right so he doesn't just rush thru and throw it up, it takes him some time to get it all organized. Though noone has criticized him about this, I just wanted to let everyone know, so like me, you can all appreciate the time and dedication that Jon has to the site and us. Three cheers for Jon Soldo!!

HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY

Thanx Jon, You are indeed the man!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000