Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Ah, Stream and Vital Techtones in one day.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/13/2002 : 8:21:28 PM
What a good day. I went to my local Boarders book store to by Stream, slapping down $18 for it, cause I can never find it anywhere. Then I drove my bro to Best Buy, and looking for a Victor Wooten cd, I find the VTT cd. You were right VWF, it's awesome. Thanks for the recomendation on it.

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/15/2002 : 4:51:22 PM
Yeah, I just recorded the cd into my comp, so i'm listining to it MP3 style with the aid of MusicMatchBox. Good listining. Now i'm recording Stream.

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/15/2002 : 12:08:16 PM
def!! my favorite is the second song on the cd, and then the one with the bass and drum jam. That whole cd is good though!

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/15/2002 : 02:20:19 AM
Yeah, i'm jamming to them now. "Subzero" Cool song to start the cd with huh?

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/14/2002 : 8:29:11 PM
back to vital tech tones, yeah the drumming is awesome too, which i;m not used to hearing because of that damned synthaxe drumitar, but that drummer(steve smith) is just good!!

Fluffy Posted - 04/14/2002 : 04:50:15 AM
For me it really depends on my mood. More often than not, my mood calls for GOTN. That CD is like one continuous piece of music to me. It is mind altering and certainly mood altering. I feel about GOTN the way I feel about DSotM. It is really hard to just listen to 1 song off either of those records. It would be like listening to 30 seconds of your favorite song by your favorite band, it's just not enuf! It seems incomplete. I feel as though my mind has created GOTN into a concept album. Not sure what the concept is, but IT IS GOOD!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/14/2002 : 04:02:30 AM
Gossip of the Nuerons is really heavy on the effects compared to Stream. And chatterballs is right, it's great to enjoy the mellowness, especially Turn it into Love. What a great way to start the CD. That's musical bliss.

chatterballs Posted - 04/14/2002 : 03:12:27 AM
I love Stream cuz I can really sit back and just relax, letting the mellowness of the album just soak in. I'll have to get a hold of Gossip of the Neurons though, I haven't heard it.

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/14/2002 : 01:11:48 AM
quote:

It's much better than Gossip of the Nuerons.

No cd is better than Gossip of the Neurons, in my opinion.

I guess it depends on what Musical Bliss is for you. For me, I'd have to say Big Blast Of Hot Air. For you...well, that's up to you. But I still like GOTN better than Stream. But I understand and respect your opinion.

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/14/2002 : 01:01:12 AM
And cant forget Stream. Hell of a cd, and well worth the money. It's much better than Gossip of the Nuerons. I cant wait (very soon) to by the Astral Projects. It was tucked WAY BACK along with Stream in the aisle. Cant wait to get my little puerto rican hands on it.

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/13/2002 : 9:22:45 PM
Hell yeah man. Everything so far is sounding great. The electric guitar add's a lot of cool touches, and we cant forget Victor's bass skills along with the drumming.

victorwootenfan Posted - 04/13/2002 : 8:36:58 PM
not a problem, damn are you in for some good listenin' music!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000