Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 What in the HELL is the synth-axe-drumitar?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
joemoe Posted - 04/04/2002 : 06:30:39 AM
Future Man's piece of equitment. What the !#$% does it do? All I see is a little box with a neck and some bright buttons. I looked on there home page, and it doesnt quite fill me in. Somebody, please, in there own words tell me what this thing does.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/04/2002 : 11:46:22 AM
the drumitar is kinda like a pushbutton drumset, all this midi equipment and drum triggers all over the damned thing. pretty cool concept by futureman. I think the throat singer was conga roll, ro something like that liz. his box is like a hollow peice of wood, and depending on where you hit it it makes a dif. tone on it, also def. cool. i saw him recently play his rum solo with this odd mallet xylephone looking thing, it was so strange...

LizT Posted - 04/04/2002 : 09:21:56 AM
I believe it'a a one of a kind instrument for Futureman.
It's definitely the drums on a guitar in a strange sort of way.
He also plays some kind of box, that's very cool too. He sits on it and plays it with his hands. Something you gotta see to understand. I have no idea what it's called. The Flectones always put on a great show. I saw them in Baltimore a few years ago and they were throwing the little red cosmic hippos out into the crowd! They had that throat singer dude, can't remember his name. That dude was unbelievable.

pcbTIM Posted - 04/04/2002 : 06:58:03 AM
It basically acts as the band's drums. Although it is only a box, I think it sounds really good.

"I do what I can with what I've got."

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000