Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Curtesy Flush

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Black Lotus Posted - 04/01/2002 : 10:12:45 AM
We had a big debate over curtesy flushing after easter dinner at my grandparents house yesterday. A majority (all the women) of my family believes that it's only something men do, but I disagree. They're big fat liars and just refuse to admit that they have to do the curtesy flush once in a while as well. We even went on to discuss the finer points of timing it perfectly to get a bit of suction going to pull it out, know what I mean?

What do you guys think? Do you even know what it is? Great after dinner discussion huh?

Anyway, I just felt the need to add another retarted post to the forum as I always do .

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
44   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 04/16/2002 : 10:25:13 PM
Will do, Fluffmeister!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Fluffy Posted - 04/16/2002 : 07:05:05 AM
Good my little droogie!! LMK what you think when you see it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/14/2002 : 11:25:47 AM
Speaking of which, Fluffy.......my friend is gonna download Clockwork Orange.....so it looks like I'm gonna see it after all!

Fluffy Posted - 04/14/2002 : 04:40:44 AM
Hey chatterballs, you didn't happen to find a badge or coat with some videos in the pockets, did ya?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/14/2002 : 04:26:41 AM
Don't complain!! That was the best 50 bucks you ever spent.

chatterballs Posted - 04/14/2002 : 03:25:35 AM
quote:
pcbdmb caught in the headlights, wide-eyed and ducking for cover!!! He looks like a 1-point buck to me!!

He charged me 50 bucks! I want a refund...

I mean...DAMN!

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/13/2002 : 7:14:08 PM
There's a name for that, you know... "Transvestic fetishism disorder." That's still nowhere near as fun as the idea of Frotterism, though.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 5:54:06 PM
Please....we preferred it if you called us fashion-abled males.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/13/2002 : 3:39:54 PM
Ahhh... crossdressers.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:22:11 AM
If I remember correctly, you still have it.

Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2002 : 07:06:51 AM
Sorry, just one. But the red bow is very cute. I bet it went well with your purple evening gown. Did I mention that old thing again? Dammit, Sorry!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/13/2002 : 06:47:25 AM
Only 1 point???? C'mon! I got to be worth at least 1.5!

Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2002 : 05:56:03 AM
Damn!! Is it already pcbdmb season again? I must run get my license!!

(funny mental picture)pcbdmb caught in the headlights, wide-eyed and ducking for cover!!! He looks like a 1-point buck to me!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
chatterballs Posted - 04/13/2002 : 03:43:02 AM
quote:
I can't speak for Saint Jude.....but I'm game!

Good to know that you're "game", pcdmb. Will we hunt you now? Ha ha ha...

I'm so sorry...I'm from Montana...

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/12/2002 : 2:07:48 PM
I wish I were into that kind of music because it sounds like it would be pretty funny. "Shut up and suck" and some of the others just sound classic.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/12/2002 : 07:21:37 AM
Sorry Teri, everything below the We are the Meatmen, and you suck album cover is copy and pasted from a website. I did not type it and obviously did not proofread it. Sorry for the bad proofreading. You will have to take up the spelling with the website master.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/12/2002 : 06:18:00 AM
quote:

We'll do some simpsons triv sometime.

I can't speak for Saint Jude.....but I'm game!

chatterballs Posted - 04/12/2002 : 12:39:40 AM
quote:

pcdmb, you have shown me the way, I will change my sig accordingly.
Had to quote it off the top of my head, didn't think I had it verbatim. We'll do some simpsons triv sometime.

Peace.

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Black Lotus Posted - 04/11/2002 : 7:18:11 PM
quote:

YOU add retarded posts to the board, huh?

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Exactly.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
pcbTIM Posted - 04/10/2002 : 01:04:07 AM
Thanks! But I have to say that that is a GREAT Simpsons quote!.....but (and Saint Jude would agree) it is slightly off.

chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 11:06:35 PM
pcdmb, you're pretty damn hilarious...har. har. har.

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
tericee Posted - 04/09/2002 : 10:57:02 PM
quote:

The man Touch & Go named themselves in honour of.

Did you move to England with Jay? If so, Honour is spelled correctly.
quote:

Here is a great link if you want more details about there songs and albums.

their, not there

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
pcbTIM Posted - 04/09/2002 : 9:09:43 PM
Look at this one! Fretless!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/09/2002 : 8:44:32 PM
"Oh look at that tight little abalone soundhole rosette... what... what's that? Fishman pickups? yhhhhhhheaaaaaaahhhhh..."

pcbTIM Posted - 04/09/2002 : 8:41:22 PM
chatterballs friends: "Are you in there again?!?! Stop whacking off to pictures of guitars!"

chatterballs:"But they're stripped down! Look! This one has no strings on!"

chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 3:04:20 PM
My friends get pissed at me because I take so long in the bathroom...they say it's because of masturbation. Rarely. I just have a two-foot high stack of guitar magazines next to the toilet. It's amazing how much you can learn on the shitter.

yeah.

Fluffy Posted - 04/09/2002 : 06:08:10 AM
Oh my gosh, who are The Meatmen? They were a punk band outta Detroit, later transplanted to DC. I toured with them for 2 years. They had wonderful songs like "Mr Tapeworm" "Crippled Children Suck"(later changed to French People Suck after France wouldn't let the US fly over for their rescue attempt and 3rd in the Suck Trilogy Camel Jockeys Suck) "One Down, Three To Go"(their tribute to The Beatles, which I guess would now have to be changed to Two Down, Two To Go) "Toolin For Anus" "Wine Wenches + Wheels" "Orgy of One" "Blow Me Jah" "Snuff Em" "Becoming a Man" "I'm Glad I'm Not A Girl" "I Sin For A Living" "Buttocks" "TSOL Are Sissies" "Spread Scat Boogie #2" "Meat Crimes" "Lesbian Death Dirge" "God's Bullies" "ABBA God + Me" "Pillar of Sodom" "What's This Shit Called Love" "Cadaver Class" "Pain Principal" "Punker-Ama" "Morrissey Must Die" "Blowjobs Ain't Cheatin'" "Plague Upon The Earth" "Fast Food Fist Fuck" "We Hate This Riff" "Evil In A League With Satan" "Caucasian Guilt" "Slow Boy" "Faster Louder" "Stud" "Drugs and Masturbation" "Shut Up and Suck" "Butt-Trumpet Express" "Strap-On" "Do A Whippet" "ERN!"

What more can you expect from a band with album titles like:
Stud Powercock: The Touch & Go Years
We Are The Meatmen, And You Suck
Crippled Children Suck
Dutch Hercules
Toilet Slave
Pope On A Rope
War of The Superbikes
Rock & Roll Juggernaut
Blud Sausage

What do you say about Tesco Vee? The man Touch & Go named themselves in honour of. His band, THE MEATMEN, were a high powered romp through the debris of American suburban culture; ripping into the religious right ("God's Bullies") and the politically correct punk rock scene ("T.S.O.L. Are Sissies") with equal glee. Scatology as a mind set, cross-dressing, fake metal, you name it, THE MEATMEN did it before ANYBODY else.

Here is a great link if you want more details about there songs and albums.

http://www.markprindle.com/meatmena.htm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/09/2002 : 03:01:01 AM
Best Superhero name ever.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/09/2002 : 02:58:37 AM
hahahaahahahah meatman

I have no idea who the hell that is either patrick, but I'll tell you this... the name "meatman" will never get old. Hehehe meat... man... meat... hehehehehe.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 04/09/2002 : 01:55:05 AM
I don't want to make you feel any older but.......who is Meatmen?

tericee Posted - 04/08/2002 : 9:40:21 PM
Where's Tesco Vee when you need him? He would have loved this conversation. When Fluffy came to Boston with him on a Meatmen tour, I listened in on a discussion in their RV about the biggest piece of shit everyone had ever seen.
I don't think I really joined in the conversation. It just didn't seem like a girl thing. Interesting to know that men don't change even after 15 or 16 years. (Damn, Fluffy. Was the Meatmen tour THAT long ago?? We ARE old.)

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Jay Posted - 04/08/2002 : 4:26:27 PM
courtesy flushes are the flushes that you take BEFORE you are done shitting so you don't clog the damn thing.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 04/08/2002 : 12:10:48 AM
I guessing that is has something to do with a second flush to get rid of anything that might still be there.

Fluffy Posted - 04/07/2002 : 10:53:41 PM
By the way, what the hell is a courtesy flush?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/04/2002 : 12:03:30 PM
If you bring Maxim to the bathroom, 30 minute shits will come.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/04/2002 : 02:24:54 AM
I am not a big reader in the bathroom, but I have noticed when I have done it, that I have sometimes sat there for 20 mins after I was done just reading. Can't imagine why. It would be so much more comfortable to read almost anywhere else in the house. WEIRD!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/03/2002 : 1:59:39 PM
I attribute most 30 minute dumps to reading... Maxim can be evil if you are trying to get in and out quickly.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 04/03/2002 : 05:04:42 AM
I would think the 30 min dump would stink less, because it has alot more time to dissipate the smell. Makes sense to me. I could be wrong.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 04/03/2002 : 04:10:24 AM
oh and before anyone suggests it... NO thats not the reason why my turds come out fast!

KevinLesko Posted - 04/03/2002 : 04:09:07 AM
I never do it.. I was blessed with ability to take a 1 min dump. I never get why it takes everyone else so long. My roomate is in there for like 30 mins! The funny thing is that my 1 min dump smells just as bad as his 30 mins one. Now THAT doesnt make sense.

Fluffy Posted - 04/02/2002 : 8:24:07 PM
Was the discussion over how to spell it.

c...O...u...r...t...e...s...y

Sorry Teri, you haven't been around much and someone has to take up your slack.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/02/2002 : 7:26:56 PM
Wait a sec. . . . .

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/02/2002 : 7:25:29 PM
I always thought that was Jay's job.

Jay Posted - 04/02/2002 : 2:13:23 PM
YOU add retarded posts to the board, huh?

Jay

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000