Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Has anyone heard about this....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 8:18:00 PM
Someone on the DMBML board posted about this guy on a google.com message board. Seems to know about the attack, seems to be on the inside. Check out his first post about it...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...link.net#link10

then three more from today:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:tesnal%40psl.moc&hl=en&rnum=5&selm=3b9e2300%40monitor.lanset.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=a...itor.lanset.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=a...itor.lanset.com

its freaky stuff. especially that his very first post had the subject: 911.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/14/2001 : 9:51:17 PM
I say someone should cut the guy's balls off either way.

Silence is one great art of conversation.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/14/2001 : 9:11:54 PM
I've gotten a little more info on this. It turns out that guys screen name, Xinoehpoel, is Leo Pheonix spelled backwards.

Originally, we were saying perhaps this means "Leo in Pheonix" but it doesn't seem they would be that obvious as in "FBI come get me!!!"
Well, in reading more on Usenet, I find out that Leo Pheonix is a person notorious for pranks and other shit on Usenet. However, someone traced his IP, and found out that is is registered to someone with an Arabic-sounding name. I won't post that man's name here, in case this is all a hoax and he is an innocent person. Also, the email address the Xinoehpoel had was tesnal@psl.moc, which is not a real address. However if you spell everyting backwards, it is lanset@lsp.com. Lanset@lsp.com is a fake address that Leo Pheonix has used in the past.
Anyway, upon learning that Leo Pheonix is a well known scammer on Usenet, the things I read from Xinoehpoel seemed a little less spectacular. But I can't get over the fact that his original post had the subject 911, and that on the 4th he said "wait 7 days" and that he wouldn't be heard from after that. I guess it is also possible that whoever did this knew about Leo Pheonix, and knew he wouldn't be taken seriously on that board, but at this point I have so much info running through my head I don't really know what to think.

And as far as Leo Pheonix being known for pranks like that, whoever made these posts as Xinoehpoel, may have made more fake posts under different names, trying to discredit posts that he made, where he disclosed information, that in retrospect, he wished that he wouldn't have.

I have also heard conflicting reports about the man/men posting as Xinoehpoel being arrested. I have yet to read an acutal news report on a website or see a report on air about this. Everything I have heard has been from message boards/chat rooms. I did hear about the FBI baiting thses guys and capturing them but like i said, I have no proof about it as of yet. If it was a coincidence that this guys phony prophecy came true, I'm sure the FBI is aware of it, and I'm sure theyre on the case if this guy/these guys really are guilty of anything.

Adam

dirtysloth Posted - 09/13/2001 : 9:26:36 PM
Point well taken. I guess people just have to cause a commotion. Anyway, I wasn't using that to prove anything, it just seemed interesting enough to share. The only thing I was really trying to say in the last post was
quote:
...with the 911 heading and the talk of people dying in a large city, it's hard not to link them with it.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/13/2001 : 8:46:25 PM
Dirtysloth... That prophecy which we have all been getting in our emails is quite fake. First off, it is dated 1654, nearly 100 years after Nostradamus' famed death. Second, it is an exerpt from a college student's essay illustrating that through vague and "Nostradamus" type language, anyone can sound like a prophet. That, which we keep getting in our emails, is merely an example, taken from that essay, written by that author. If you are interested to learn more, please visit the link below, and I have put a copy of the "prophecy" below as well in one of the three versions I have recieved in my email (the most embelleshed one).

-Jeff

False Prophecy
--In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn
apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb' 'The third big war will begin when the big city is burning'
-Nostradamus 1654
...on the 11 day of the 9 month that...two metal birds would crash
into two tall statues...in the new city..and the world will end soon after"

"From the book of Nostradamus"

Link
http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/hoaxes/predict.htm

dirtysloth Posted - 09/13/2001 : 6:44:09 PM
It still seems to me like they're involved. I understand that sometimes a prediction is made, and if you twist it around enough you can make it seem like it was right ahead of time. Or people simply buy into the prediction and by doing so it will come true. But in this case, with the 911 heading and the talk of people dying in a large city, it's hard not to link them with it. The posts were made in a Nostradamus group, and here is a quote from him:
quote:
"In the year of the new century and nine months
From the sky will come a great King of Terror
The sky will burn at 45 degrees (NY is on the 45th parallel)
Fire approaches the great new city in the City of
God there will be great thunder
Two brothers (the towers) torn apart by Chaos
While the fortress (the pentagon) endures
The great leader will succumb
The third big war will begin when the city is burning"
~Nostradamus (1654)

I don't believe in prophecies, but perhaps a terrorist read this and the notion that it should happen this month came from this. Whatever, I find it hard to believe that the postings are pure coincidence and Xinoehpoel is just a bored nerd. Of course I don't dismiss your theory, pants, no one can know for sure what's going on at this time.

Just for the sake of making this Tim-related in some form....

quote:

From Beneath the Surface:
"wake up to the prophecies...
breathe you are alive"

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/13/2001 : 6:38:26 PM
quote:

(by the way , take heed of the stock market falling by 25 points on april 5th, 2056)

LOL

pants_happy Posted - 09/13/2001 : 5:55:02 PM
i'm glad that Fluffy called the FBI, but more than likely this guy just had a good guess. it's like all those groups who keep trying to predict the end of the world: they start out by saying something like the end will come on July 24 of 2002, and when that day passes and nothing happens, they just pick out a new date(kind of like Jack Van Impe). i guarantee you that if i would say the end is tomorrow, and keep changing it, i will eventually get it right, if enough time passes. take this guy for example (did anyone look at his old posts too?) he kept changing the date when he said that something drastic was going to happen, and had something similar to the 911 title in every heading. even the people on the message board knew he was a fake, because they kept asking him what the drastic thing (of coarse he was unspecific)was that was supposed to have happened the day before. even the most famous of people that claim to see into the future are fake. take edgar casey for example: he had a library of his own predictions, and when he eventually got one right, it got dangled in front of everyone's face. just like this guy, except that he said that something was going to happen(didn't explain what) and explained everything after the fact, with of coarse many of his sick religious and satanic viewpoints, just to scare the hell out of people and try to prove that he's right(and proved to me that he is a nerd and has nothing else to do with his time). however, there is always the possibility that he is somehow connected with the attacks, and i thank Fluffy for contacting the FBI, but more than likely he was just making another prediction that even he didn't expect to come true.(by the way , take heed of the stock market falling by 25 points on april 5th, 2056)

Reese Posted - 09/13/2001 : 5:52:50 PM
damn, this just gets more and more fucked up.

later

dirtysloth Posted - 09/13/2001 : 5:34:21 PM
The men using the name Xinoehpoel have been arrested. Take a look at this...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=xinoehpoel&hl=en&rnum=7&selm=d8u1qtkksulfm40ika98uc8s9s2pbl2ib9%404ax.com

Isaac Posted - 09/12/2001 : 3:24:01 PM
Even if it is a hoax they FBI should still know about it and hopefully will still punish whoever wrote it.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/12/2001 : 1:54:14 PM
Thanks for contacting the FBI, Fluffy. I had been on the DMB boards trying to find out if anyone had called them, or if it was a hoax, etc... but I couldn't find anything out. And I really didn't think it was a hoax when I first saw it. But its good to know that theyre aware of it now either way.

Thanks again!!

Adam

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/12/2001 : 1:14:27 PM
Fluffy, hell yeah, that's unreal! Did you really talk to the FBI? Amazing. How did you know who to call? That would have been my biggest problem. Anywho, that's cool that you are willing to put yourself out there and subject yourself to all the questions I am sure you had to answer about that. Kudos to you.

-Jason-

Fluffy Posted - 09/12/2001 : 04:46:16 AM
These posts scared me as well. So much so I contacted the FBI and they were interested. I spent the last 3 hours on the phone with them. First I talked to one of the phone answerer people and then they actual got an agent for me to talk to and they said they will be checking them out! You guys should be proud of yourselves. Maybe we helped out in our own small way! Congrats!!

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 09/12/2001 : 12:24:31 AM
That is the scariest thing I have seen, especially on today of all days. Watch the dates of the postings, and does anyone know what .moc stands for, that is the domain on his Email address.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/12/2001 : 12:12:57 AM
Those sites are something. I don't believe it, tho. I mean, any day there are how many threats on the US, really. Just happens that that one coincides with an actual event.

Sorry, but good story.

-Jason-

dirtysloth Posted - 09/11/2001 : 10:21:30 PM
This is absolutely insane. I'm about the most skeptical person I know and I can't ignore this....

quote:

Subject: Re: 911
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
Date: 2001-09-04 16:52:21 PST

"Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again."

Posted 9/4, subject "911", other posts he makes says something along the lines that "people must die". For those of you who think we should really just stick to Tim-related topics, I'm with you, but something like this is just too intense...

James M. Posted - 09/11/2001 : 10:09:54 PM
that is just crazy!!!!

james

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 9:21:49 PM
If those links dont work, try these instead:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&frame=right&th=54ab4d241c34e0cc&seekm=jPdl7.8692%24IP6.685416%40newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net#link10

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:tesnal%40psl.moc&hl=en&rnum=5&selm=3b9e2300%40monitor.lanset.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:tesnal%40psl.moc&hl=en&rnum=2&selm=3b9e2d31%40monitor.lanset.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:tesnal%40psl.moc&hl=en&rnum=4&selm=3b9e2a36%40monitor.lanset.com

those should work too.

later,
Adam

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000