Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I should be studying for my mid terms.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:19:23 PM
But here I sit, on my comp, hearing DMB and Bela Fleck's musical talent on #41, posting. I tried to study earlier today, but nothing seemed to work. So I just drove off, dropped my friend at work, and had some really good coffee at a Boarders bookstore, uuummmm. It's 9:00, sigh* After a little posting I should go and find the "Study Tips" Topic I starting a long time ago when I first regestired here.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
42   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/29/2002 : 11:35:39 AM
quote:
Jay, he sounds like it's time for the rest home.

Don't tell Xar that... he may start hovering.
-J

someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/29/2002 : 08:56:35 AM
So you piss your panths when you walk by it, huh Jay?

Jay Posted - 03/28/2002 : 12:57:29 PM
He's really creepy...his house is a ten minute walk from mine, and his backyard is full of multi-colored playgorund equipment...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
LizT Posted - 03/28/2002 : 10:36:48 AM
Jay, he sounds like it's time for the rest home.

Jay Posted - 03/28/2002 : 10:23:50 AM
there is a teacher in my school that hits his cane on people's desks when tehy aren't paying attention, he breaks it once or twice a year, and just duct tapes where it broke.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
LizT Posted - 03/28/2002 : 09:57:08 AM
I bet that got their attention.

Saint Jude Posted - 03/28/2002 : 09:49:04 AM
Fleabass and i used to have a teacher back in 8th grade that would throw coffee cans and staplers at the kids when they wernt payin attention. He never hit anyone mind you, but i did hear he broke a window trying to swat a fly once.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
LizT Posted - 03/28/2002 : 09:44:46 AM
hey jay, i liked your little story. sounds like your teacher made it fun to go to school. you need to have teachers like that once in a while. it makes up for the ones that have their thumb up their ass all day!

Jay Posted - 03/28/2002 : 08:51:03 AM
*Well, Mr. Wiegand enjoys telling others abootthings that sometimes make no sense at all...in fact, he once told me that Humans are here to destroy the earth. Sheesh, what a wierdo!*
Shut the hell up, Jeeves! Mr. Lucic was a really cool guy, and i just wanted to see if you guys ever had a teacher like him...

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/27/2002 : 8:12:06 PM
Where did this come from?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/27/2002 : 3:42:20 PM
I guess i should take this opportunity to tell you guys aboot my 7th grade English Teacher. Very cool guy, he would always come in dressed in his usual hippie-garb, smiling, telling us how he was thinkg aboot us last night. He was an all-round great guy. How many teachers have you guys had that would bring in four hundred cds for us to listen to while you read some boring ass novel? So, anyway, as the year went on, we would always talk aboot music and how many TIMes he's seen DMB, and how he wanted to see TR when i went ( 2001, Agora Ballroom, Cleveland) to see him. HE also introduced me to the Samples, and String Cheese Incident, and a load of other cool shit. At the end of the year, we both got tickets to see the Samples at the Agora Ballroom. LEt me tell you something, seeing your English teacher jumping around at a concert really drunk, and probably stoned is one of the coolest experiences, ever! He also quit his job to go rock climbing for two years, and he ended up in India, hiking aorund with his buddies. he came back earlier this year, looking sort of like Jesus, long hair and a big beard, smileing and telling me aboot his adventures. WHo, what a cool guy! Sorry to bore yall with that, but i figured now was as good a TIMe as any to spring it upon the board!

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/27/2002 : 12:01:13 AM
Antigone in 60 seconds.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/26/2002 : 6:13:51 PM
I dont get it...oh wait, AntiGONE with the wind....hahahahhahahahah...............................

-Dave Matthews-
Fluffy Posted - 03/26/2002 : 11:33:39 AM
Antigone With The Wind!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/25/2002 : 6:48:27 PM
I'm against Gone with the Wind.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/25/2002 : 12:39:02 PM
Why would anyone be against gone?
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/24/2002 : 11:24:19 PM
Hhhhmmm, smoking up before studying................
Mabye it would've helped me out on my recent assigment. Memorizing 25 lines of complete crap from the story of Antigone.

-Dave Matthews-
Fluffy Posted - 03/24/2002 : 05:11:17 AM
Jay said:
quote:
I started smoking before i start studying....oh me. I'm one strange little kid....

You know what I am gonna say......

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/23/2002 : 8:50:50 PM
We took a test one day when I was a freshman, and everyone passed with A's and B's, no C's at all, even from the obviously dumb people. It was a World War 2 test. My teacher put a lot of detail and drew stuff on the black board (like a small map of pearl harbor) It was actually one of the first times I stayed awake to pay attention, so did everyone else. He was so impressed that we watched a movie the next week (I forget what it was about)

-Dave Matthews-
pcbTIM Posted - 03/23/2002 : 03:54:58 AM
Yeah.......I always seemed to do well on the war tests.........I wonder why????

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/22/2002 : 11:53:21 PM
Anyway, a little study session nailed me a 86 on my U.S History Test. I was always able to pay attention during the study of the Cival War.

-Dave Matthews-
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/18/2002 : 1:08:22 PM
If you don't feed the trolls, they'll starve.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/18/2002 : 05:08:35 AM
Hey TalkingNeurons......I can tell that you're new here.....so I'll just give you some advice.....ignore anything and everything that SGWAG says...if you don't respond, he can't come back. If he does post....act like that post isn't there.

TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/18/2002 : 12:53:18 AM
But anyway, I should be studying for my art mid-term. Art, my hardest class this semester, can you believe it? I've been so friggen lazy these past 9 weeks. Well, I guess I need to get out of the habbit of being lazy or I might get my self into an another shit hole like so many times before. Still havent't learned my lesson.

TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/18/2002 : 12:32:12 AM
quote:
So HTG, are you going to be one of those guys that lives with his mother when he's still 40???? Loser, ya'll never get any where in life

What??? How is he gunna live with his mom until he's 40??? Do you say that cause he doesn't study, or that he post? If you say it cause he post, then I guess you'll be livin with your mom untill your 40 too. Posting is just something to do one your free time you fuckin moron.

someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/17/2002 : 11:45:12 PM
So HTG, are you going to be one of those guys that lives with his mother when he's still 40???? Loser, ya'll never get any where in life.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/17/2002 : 11:32:21 PM
Yeah you are.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:57:19 PM
Ah...I'll wait another year to start. I started smoking before i start studying....oh me. I'm one strange little kid....

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/17/2002 : 11:25:06 AM
I have all day today to study, it's 11:30. I should get started soon, and knock all my assigments out.....I hate school.

-Dave Matthews-
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:10:53 AM
I was the same way in high school... I didn't study at all, except a little for finals, and I got good grades. I took the same mentality to college and ended up on academic suspension after my freshmen year. So take it from someone who learned the hard way... if you start to study a bit while the material is easy, it will probably REALLY help you when you get to college so you don't have to just dive right into it.
-Paternal Silky

Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:58:45 PM
don't plan on it!

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:57:46 PM
I'm leaving to my bed, then to wake up and study. Remember Jay...you wont win.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:56:09 PM
i know that silky. Good advice. But for now, i can get away withoot!

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:52:15 PM
Thanks Silky.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:50:48 PM
yes...yes.....yes...do....your....best...on...the...test...

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:50:48 PM
My only advice... ditch that mentality if you plan on going to college. College will break you if you don't study.
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:48:50 PM
Damnit to hell...................I SHOULD REALLY GET MY SHIT TOGETHER AND STUDY!

-Dave Matthews-
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:46:59 PM
Sorry Jay, posted a mistake. It's actually 10 here. My clock was an hour back when I said it was 9. Dumb computer.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:46:46 PM
my science teacher once asked me how i study, and i said i didn't. HE told me i should, and i said, " Hey, i'm the only cat in my grade that got a 104 oot of 100 on the test!" Oaky now i'm jsut getting cocky. My memory is pretty good, so i never have to study. However, once i take the damn test, i forget everything that was on it.

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:35:27 PM
quote:
i never study for shit and i get almost strait a's. But don't do that, I'm just special, that's all!

You lucky son of a bitch! My friends like that, he never studies...well, he doesnt get straight A's, but B's and high C's.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:32:03 PM
and lucky for you, you are an hour earlier than i am. It's ten thirty-two here. Bastard. Does anyone know what the El Bastardo is?

Jay
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:29:31 PM
i never study for shit and i get almost strait a's. But don't do that, I'm just special, that's all!

Jay

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000