Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Well, two bads may make one good.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:10:34 PM
Saturday night....nothin to do...So i ask my dad if he'd take me to Sam Ash. Wel hop in the car around seven, and get there to find it's closed! Half an hour for this crap! We go do guitar center, and they are closed too. WHAT TEH HELL KINDA STORE CLOSES AT 7 ON A SATURDAY? So, my dad says he's gotta go to Best Buy. He gives me some cash, adn me, not thinking that i would find anything worth listening to, ofund a treasure! STREAM! So, i got stream tonite. Good for me, eh? They found him in an alleyway one moring, reading Fantastic Four comics through binoculars turned backwards, eating spam and corn nut sandwhiches.
Oh, and i also saw part of the titanic today. Cleveland science center. I swear i've never seen that many people in that place, ever. It was cool, though. YEah, i'm a god damn big boy now. Quack, Quack, Quack. And i also got sixteen hours of sleep last night. I'm one groovy cat. Yes, stud. You can say it.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
26   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/24/2002 : 07:42:24 AM
Jay said:
quote:
They found him in an alleyway one moring, reading Fantastic Four comics through binoculars turned backwards, eating spam and corn nut sandwhiches.
Oh, and i also saw part of the titanic today. Cleveland science center. I swear i've never seen that many people in that place, ever. It was cool, though. YEah, i'm a god damn big boy now. Quack, Quack, Quack. And i also got sixteen hours of sleep last night. I'm one groovy cat. Yes, stud. You can say it.
What are U talking aboot?

quote:
what is the first thing that comes to mind when i say the word, " Flagellance?"
Did you mean Flagellant?

Main Entry: fla·gel·lant
Pronunciation: 'fla-j&-l&nt, fl&-'je-l&nt
Function: noun
Date: circa 1587
1 : a person who scourges himself as a public penance
2 : a person who responds sexually to being beaten by or to beating another person
- flagellant adjective
- fla·gel·lant·ism /-l&n-"ti-z&m/ noun

or maybe Flatulence?

Main Entry: flat·u·lence
Pronunciation: 'fla-ch&-l&n(t)s
Function: noun
Date: 1711
: the quality or state of being flatulent

Main Entry: flat·u·lent
Pronunciation: -l&nt
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French, from Latin flatus act of blowing, wind, from flare to blow —more at BLOW
Date: 1599
1 a : marked by or affected with gas generated in the intestine or stomach b : likely to cause gas
2 : pompously or portentously overblown : INFLATED
- flat·u·lent·ly adverb

Whatever you meant, I think you know what I am gonna say,

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED(and the farts)!!!

unless you move to England, where it is only a Class C drug.(The weed that is, not the farts)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/19/2002 : 3:28:21 PM
Winter is all right, i guess. I just HATE snow someTIMes. I is really horrible being ootside all night in the snow! It sucks! Really bad, too! But springTIMe, right aorund the beginning of summer, and early fall to aboot a week after halloween are my favorites.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/19/2002 : 10:11:07 AM
I love early fall, because that means it's about to start getting much cooler outside... needless to say I love the winter as well. Holidays, vacations, cold weather... I love it.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/19/2002 : 05:30:53 AM
quote:

Early fall is great, isn't it?

Hell no!!! Early fall always reminds me of the end of summer.....and the beginning of school!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/18/2002 : 3:39:23 PM
my birthday is in september (the 23rd, day after Fluffy's) so its always nice oot. Infact, it is my favorite TIMe of the year, cause the leaves are just turning. ANd my birthday is usually the first day of fall (not to mention the equinox.) So i'm happy with where my B-day is now.
Early fall is great, isn't it?

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/18/2002 : 05:05:58 AM
Really?? I always used to envy the kids who had birthdays in the summer. Since I was born in February, it was always cold out (yes....it does get cold in southern California) so I couldn't have anything really fun like water balloon fights or a pool party......oh well....all that's behind me. Now it's just another day of the year.

TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/18/2002 : 12:47:55 AM
quote:
Hhhhhhmmmmmm,Fag.

Dude, you really need to loosen up, and let people have there fun, jeezs.

Yeah, I'm 14 too, and it sucks having your B-day in the summer, so pretty much your the youngest of all your friends, and won't get to drive till 11th grade, to school any way.

someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/17/2002 : 11:42:54 PM
quote:
let the race begin!

Hhhhhhmmmmmm,Fag.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/17/2002 : 11:36:44 PM
quote:
"Control?"

"Revenge"

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:35:24 PM
Kelly Joe Phelps. HE went crazy and disapeared. That's how they found him..

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 03/17/2002 : 05:20:49 AM
quote:

They found him in an alleyway one moring, reading Fantastic Four comics through binoculars turned backwards, eating spam and corn nut sandwhiches.

WHAT?????

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:07:53 AM
Natural gas... it's always on.
-J

Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:57:49 PM
now, "Control?"

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:53:18 PM
Drool.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:40:34 PM
hehehe! NOw what aboot "Marshmellow?"

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:39:32 PM
Pillow.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:38:16 PM
what is the first thing that comes to mind when i say the word, " Flagellance?"

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:32:54 PM
I didnt know what to say after you said you were fat....

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:31:19 PM
jsut so you know, when popele reply wiht such subtleness, i think it's funny as hell! I was laughing for a good while there! Ah...my humor is sooooooooo incredibly strange

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:29:26 PM
Ok.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:26:01 PM
im fat.

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:23:23 PM
Jeeze, i'm only 5'9, 160.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:20:48 PM
i'm 14, i think talking nuerons is, too. So we three are the youngest. Msot poepel think i'm liek thirty two, casue i'm six two and weigh 210...

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:19:24 PM
It's been us posting all night tonight. And arent we the youngests people here?
Me=16

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:17:26 PM
let the race begin!

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:15:11 PM
All right Jay, I may behind by a good bit in posts, but i'll catch up. I'll be a Yak Addict before you!

-Dave Matthews-

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000