Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Im safe guys

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 09/11/2001 : 12:36:18 PM
thank god. I saw tower two fall....

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/12/2001 : 12:17:16 AM
40000 might be an overstatement. God, I hope.

Erich, when you know what the situation will be there (destruction management, etc) I'd love to know. Cause I'm basically unattached. I have always had in my mind to do some sort of disaster relief, and I think this is definately a disaster. I would love to help.

Please let me know.

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Erich with an h Posted - 09/11/2001 : 5:54:04 PM
i came over to my friends houses, they were home... I feel blessed that i wasnt in Manhattan, but i was by the river with perfect view from the fourth floor of the school building. *sigh*. I need tim to rest...

Im thankful my familiy and loved ones are safe...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
dirtysloth Posted - 09/11/2001 : 5:50:21 PM
Having forgotten to set my alarm last night, I woke up this morning only to be out the door five minutes later. For the first time in weeks, maybe months, I said to myself, "This is going to be a bad day." Ironic as it might be, the real reason that I bring it up is that after today's events, I can hardly complain about not getting a shower, enough sleep, etc... but instead appreciate the basics of life, including life itself. Sometimes things don't go our way. So what? Make the best with what you have, that's all you can do.

Jay Posted - 09/11/2001 : 4:55:52 PM
WHat confuses me is why anyone would screw with our country. Just about everybody in the world hates us, but still, oh well...it was bound to happen anyway.

Jay
I'm a total annoyance.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 4:42:55 PM
Seeing tower two fall with your own eyes must have been terrifying. Where were you exactly, in relation to the tower, how far away and everything.
Hopefully the worst parts are over, the destruction and killing I mean, and now our nation can grieve for those lost, and figure out where to go from here.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 09/11/2001 : 4:33:12 PM
I drove thru the Pentagon last nite at 3am on my way home and look at it 8 hours later. Really does remind you how close you can be to the end. You must make the most of everyday for you never know when it may be your last.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 09/11/2001 : 4:05:52 PM
i saw tower two fall with my own eyes. Mybest friends are still there, and i want my girlfriend here with me... my family is safe though. *sigh*

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:52:05 PM
DirtySloth:
quote:

"You never know what the next day is going to bring so you have to live it like it's your last." It's apparent to me now more than ever just how true that can be.

That is so true. I was thinking about how last night, I was up at like 5 am because I couldn't sleep, and I was messing with some guitar and keyboard stuff. And I had no idea that I would wake up this morning, and turn on the TV to see the destruction that I saw. It's quite a wake up call. And those shots of the people, hanging out the windows of the WTC towers...they just got to me. Thinking that all those people were in those towers when they fell, its just disturbing. And the people that jumped out of the towers, before they fell. They knew they were going to die. I really feel for those people, and pray for them.

Adam

dirtysloth Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:43:26 PM
The quote definitely applies to the situation at hand. What scares me isn't what has happened, although the massive amount of death is tragic beyond words, but that this will inevitably affect us all in some capacity. What does the future hold? I just got an e-mail from my sister and she said, "You never know what the next day is going to bring so you have to live it like it's your last." It's apparent to me now more than ever just how true that can be.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:37:20 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that too as I was reading some posts. It's a quote from a song by a band called Nevermore.

Adam

Fluffy Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:33:59 PM
Hey Adam your quote under your name seems quite appropriate! This Sucks!

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:32:16 PM
Glad youre okay Erich. I can't imagine what it was like to be around the city at that time.

Adam

Arthen Posted - 09/11/2001 : 1:04:06 PM
This is the worst thing that could have possibly happened, guys. More than likely 40000 people died today, more than that will be counted. Also this shit isn't done, they are going to hijack more planes, and more shit will occur.

40000 people, that is like killing everyone including faculty at my school 40 times.

This is god awful.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Reese Posted - 09/11/2001 : 1:00:25 PM
did you see it with your own eyes, or on tv. cause your from NY right?

later

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000