Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 When will the videos be back up, Jon?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 03/14/2002 : 4:26:16 PM
and get in touch with me about those other shows i want to send up, i should be getting a few more in the mail really soon.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 03/15/2002 : 6:01:39 PM
A bunch more stuff was put up last night, it looks to all be there now, (at least everything that used to be).

Erich with an h Posted - 03/14/2002 : 6:08:36 PM
quote:

dont you mean aboot? What videos did you send him? I've seen every one on there, and they all are great.

No, i mean about. aboot is something you wear on cold & rainy days, or when youre camping.

I didnt send him any videos, but the videos that used to be up there arent there anymore, other than the late late show video. Im missing i think two videos, one was a soundcheck and one was a full video, they got deleted somehow from my box...

I want to send Jon like 4 or 5 shows for the ftp, maybe more. im getting 4/14/01, 10/30/01, 10/8+9/01 SHN, and ive got a few other nice ones that i want to throw up there too.

Also, Jon, two more questions...

1. 04/16/00, 05/20/00, 10/02/00, and 10/22/00 - will we get shns for these shows?

2. You used to have a video up for Kundalini Bonfire from 05/20/00, the quality was pretty rough but it was my favourite version of the song. Does the full video exist, do you have it, will it be up, and so forth.

thank you Jon, hope im not pestering you

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 5:35:23 PM
Of course they are!.....they're TIM videos!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/14/2002 : 4:32:51 PM
dont you mean aboot? What videos did you send him? I've seen every one on there, and they all are great.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000