Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 look

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Xar666 Posted - 03/13/2002 : 8:52:15 PM
now now
28   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/24/2002 : 07:55:47 AM
Again, I implore you, IGNORE HIM!! We are better than him, don't sink to his level. Everyone seems to end up fighting with each other after his comments. You know he is just trying to get your anger up and you play right into his hands. Be the bigger man, IGNORE HIM!

(Repeat after me)

OMMMMMMMMMMMM OMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Good! Feel better? Good!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Xar666 Posted - 03/18/2002 : 4:04:19 PM
sincerely
Jay Posted - 03/18/2002 : 3:48:32 PM
That is why i love this place so much! I may be VERY annoying to everyone at some TIMes, but this is a place where i can be serious if i want and get good, honest responses from people that accually understand. Everyone on this board (except for you know who) is a really great person, and i really love being a small part of it.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 03/18/2002 : 05:14:55 AM
But gressing (opposite of digressing) to the topic.....I think that a message board with that many people defeats the purpose of having one. Topics become refreshed and "new" ones dissapear so fast that there's no human feeling to it. You might as well as go to a DMB encyclopedia to find out information. At least there you wouldn't be bothered by assholes.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
pcbTIM Posted - 03/18/2002 : 05:11:39 AM
Hate is such an............accurate word!

TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/18/2002 : 01:00:43 AM
quote:
Does it really matter that it wasn't you? I guess you really care about what people think about you on this board. Pretty sad if you ask me, I could care less.

Wait, I take that back, I care up to a point. Don't want you guys hating me like SGWAG.

TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/18/2002 : 12:26:09 AM
quote:
Okay, that wasnt me. I always keep my name logged on, it could have been my brother (the departed BigJollyGiant who left cuase he thought posting on this board was "stupid") and he probably read that and felt like he had to say something about it.

Does it really matter that it wasn't you? I guess you really care about what people think about you on this board. Pretty sad if you ask me, I could care less.

Xar666 Posted - 03/16/2002 : 3:41:50 PM
oh
Xar666 Posted - 03/16/2002 : 3:33:03 PM
lovely
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 1:32:43 PM
quote:
I agree, I hate SGWAG too, but you didn't have to say something like that. What the hell is wrong with you?

Okay, that wasnt me. I always keep my name logged on, it could have been my brother (the departed BigJollyGiant who left cuase he thought posting on this board was "stupid") and he probably read that and felt like he had to say something about it.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
pcbTIM Posted - 03/16/2002 : 02:05:09 AM
quote:

Fuckin pussy.

Thanks for the advice! I think I'll go and do that now!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/16/2002 : 12:43:20 AM
Eminem.
-J

joemoe Posted - 03/16/2002 : 12:00:46 AM
Yeah, that's a pretty fucked up thing to say to someone. Your no better than he is now, if not worse. In my eyes anyway.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/15/2002 : 11:57:32 PM
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a shame you were not in the World Trade Center on September 11.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why'd you have to say that? Thats not even a diss. Come on, you know that wasnt right.

I agree, I hate SGWAG too, but you didn't have to say something like that. What the hell is wrong with you?

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Xar666 Posted - 03/15/2002 : 2:59:13 PM
maybe
TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/15/2002 : 2:15:00 PM
quote:
It's a shame you were not in the World Trade Center on September 11.

Why'd you have to say that? Thats not even a diss. Come on, you know that wasnt right.

Xar666 Posted - 03/15/2002 : 1:53:45 PM
hey hey
someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/15/2002 : 1:31:36 PM
quote:
No...I'm serious. There's always somone being moronic and a pain in the ass. Or someone crying for attention. It's like a board full of SGWAGs (sorry, I had to say it). Whenever I go there, it just reminds me that there are people like that in the world, and that is what depresses me.

Fuckin pussy. Why don't you go to your little corner and cry about it?

Told you I'll never leave :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erich with an h Posted - 03/15/2002 : 01:30:30 AM
quote:
Damn, Erich, you went off on them without mercy.

i never liked the dmb community. nancies used to be my board, i loved it. now i barely go there.

I loathed with a burning hatred that which was DMBML. Towns everywhere were being deprived of their idiots because of this place. NOw that the mass board switching has taken place, and instead of dmbforums/greystreet, minarets, and dmbml, weve got ants and the bridge. Most of the idiots conglomerated pretty much.

I can always find something new to complain abot when it comes to the dmb community. dont get me started on OSW, fuckin elitist scumbags (and i dont mean the trading type bullshit elite that gets tossed around like madonna on a weekend).

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
pcbTIM Posted - 03/15/2002 : 12:27:20 AM
quote:

You can't be serious, that's a really fucked up reason to get depressed.

No...I'm serious. There's always somone being moronic and a pain in the ass. Or someone crying for attention. It's like a board full of SGWAGs (sorry, I had to say it). Whenever I go there, it just reminds me that there are people like that in the world, and that is what depresses me.

Xar666 Posted - 03/14/2002 : 11:24:10 PM
what
TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/14/2002 : 10:43:57 PM
quote:
I can't even go there anymore because I always end up getting depressed from all the stupidity and insecurity from those people.

You can't be serious, that's a really fucked up reason to get depressed.

LizT Posted - 03/14/2002 : 8:54:37 PM
Hey Reese, hope you had a good laugh! Glad to see you posting.

LizT Posted - 03/14/2002 : 8:52:15 PM
Silky, the idiot site was a payback from my son. I sent him the one you posted that scared the crap out of you. Hehe, it worked and he didn't forget it. That idiot site was the thanks I got! LOL!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/14/2002 : 1:52:18 PM
There are some... fascinating... people over there. That's why I don't bother posting at all.

Hehe Liz, at one time I actually had that "You are an idiot, ahahahahaaaaaaa" sound as my "entering buddy" sound on AIM. One of my roommates decided to put some annoying ass sound on his computer and wouldn't take it off, much to my dismay. That sound was on my computer no longer than a day before he caved.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 06:44:01 AM
I can't even go there anymore because I always end up getting depressed from all the stupidity and insecurity from those people.

Reese Posted - 03/13/2002 : 11:55:36 PM
liz, that's some funny shit. but xar, you are right, nancies has died, although i still like to check it out everyone and awhile. but those guys are fucking morrons. it's to bad they really don't know what's going on with tim. granted i'm not the most informed person around here. but what was that guy thinking calling greg, ron. he could ahve atleast done a little research before posting.

anyways, someone should post that "idiot" link on the thread. that would be hilarius.

later

LizT Posted - 03/13/2002 : 11:48:31 PM
Hey Xar.... those guys that are clueless need this link sent to them...

http://texas.clubsi.com/Josh/ubb/youare.swf

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000