Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My Friday Night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:40:51 PM
well, let's put it this way. My best buddy and I got interviewed by a cop for being outside 6 minutes after curfew, 8 feet from my friend's house. I had something secret in my left breast pocket, but i had a trenchcoat on top of it, so when he asked me to empty my pockets, only a few cds fell out. He took down our numbers, and then told us to stay in the yard and spend ten bucks on a watch. THen he smiled and left. So, there it is. Jay's first run-in wiht the law.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 03/10/2002 : 6:12:10 PM
it is in most states. ohio jsut entered the legion last year. Not that i CARE personnally, it is just the amount of trust my parents have in me for not making PERSONAL CHOICES that would have made THEM pissed. Oh well, theye smoke six packs a day between the two of them.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 6:09:26 PM
I think that's illegal everywhere.......it's just a question of how much the police care.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:57:40 PM
Oh, today i got a phone call...it was my friend telling me his mom looked oot her window at aorund 11:00 at night that night and saw a police car stopped in the road behind the house...and then said that if he was interviewing us i wouldn't be allowed there anymore. All for being ootside six minutes after curfew, ten feet from our property. Correct me if i'm wrong, but police are there to stop lawbreakers, no to get two cats causeing NO trouble at all into trouble. If there is gang behavier, they will stop it. THe curfew just gets peaceful people in trouble. It is incredibly stupid, and although you guys are all old enough, i'm not, and it sucks. Oh well, no more early-mornings-at-the-high-school-track-in-the-rain- smoking stories to remember. THat was my secret. It is illegal in Ohio for minors to be in possesion of tobacco. I was in possesion. That woulda sucked if i got caught. Oh well, i didn't so no use complaining.

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 04:44:47 AM
So not a bad night all the way around. You are well on your way to being a full-fledged criminal. Breaking the law, breaking the law. One down, thousands to go!! Good luck in your quest. And remember...........LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:07:45 PM
excluding my parents cause they are old enough. being the youngest in the family has it's advantages!

Jay
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:05:13 PM
yeah! THey didn't even call my house! I thought for sure they would, not that my parents would do anything. Heck, my whole family has been caught in acts of vandalizm past curfew, except for me, of course.

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:02:07 PM
It could have been much worse. You weren't beaten, frisked, given a ticket or thrown in jail, so all in all it was pretty kewl in the end.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:57:25 PM
I was relived that he didn't find my secret. THat cop is in my school a lot, and he's a pretty nice guy, but it just pissed me off that it was only SIX minutes after curfew. He could have just told us to head back thorugh his window. Oh well, it was kinda cool at the same time.

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:51:27 PM
Wish my first run in with the law had been so civil. In fact, I wish any of my run ins with the law had been that civil. Congrats on not spouting off, as I am inclined to do, and especially congrats on keeping "your secret" secret. Sounds to me like you could call that Friday Night a good night.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000