Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 now now

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Xar666 Posted - 03/08/2002 : 4:27:39 PM
potpourri
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 06:31:33 AM
Maybe she should have "called for HELP" a little more!! Just my 2 cents!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 04:13:14 AM
quote:

I should have prayed more.

I actually laughed out loud at this last statement even though everything before it was terrible.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 6:25:08 PM
"Mallard allegedly told police she had been drinking and using the drug Ecstasy the night Biggs was hit."

-what a dummy-

With the man still lodged in the windshield, the woman panicked and drove a few miles to her Fort Worth home, parked her car in the garage and lowered the door as Biggs pleaded for help, according to police.

-what a dummy-

"Lt. David Burgess said police were contacted a few weeks ago by someone who said she heard Mallard at a party talking about the incident."

-what a dummy-

"Mallard's attorney, Mike Heiskell, said: 'I think this is overreaching on the part of the prosecution and the police and, in the end, I believe the law will shake out that this was simply a case of failure to stop and render aid.'"

-what a dummy-

Mallard told investigators she went into the garage a few times and apologized to the victim, but never called for help as he pleaded with her. She wouldn't say why she wouldn't get help, Burgess said.

-what a dummy-
Xar666 Posted - 03/08/2002 : 6:24:14 PM
hey hey
Erich with an h Posted - 03/08/2002 : 5:26:02 PM
good to know she comes from the same state as our beloeved president.

this is such a disgusting display of human atrocitiy... people are saying that folks in texas are volunteering for the fucking jury. Karma is a bitch...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
dan p. Posted - 03/08/2002 : 5:21:56 PM
so many things wrong. he's what jumps out at me:
1. "Mallard's attorney, Mike Heiskell, said: 'I think this is overreaching on the part of the prosecution and the police and, in the end, I believe the law will shake out that this was simply a case of failure to stop and render aid.'" what an asshole. but welcome to lawyers, i guess. failure to stop and render aid? not really. she did stop....when she got home. and repeatedly ignored the man's pleas as he bled to death in front of her. failure to render aid several times.
2. How could she just leave him like that to die?" she told the Star-Telegram. "Drugs and alcohol wear off, so why didn't she get him some help? I should have prayed more." that's right. because everyone knows if you do grovel sufficiently god let's your son bleed to death.
in short: dispose of this woman immediately and publicly.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
LizT Posted - 03/08/2002 : 4:38:35 PM
What was that woman thinking? I guess she obviously wasn't.
It's so sad to see the disrespect for human life.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/08/2002 : 4:36:35 PM
I read that yesterday... that is as cold blooded as it gets.
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000