Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 some things i've found oot

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 03/08/2002 : 4:09:15 PM
First, Limp Bizquick's guitar tech's name is Fluffy. Second Judge Judy is cool. Third this topic is pretty dumb. Fourth I'm not high now. Fifth, My dad was looking around on here when i went potty and found my refrences to lay off the weed and thought it was really funny. Sixth I love cheese. Seventh it is windy as hell in cHARD-ON (pronounced Shar-dun) Ohio, but it is 65, so I'm happy.
Now for the real shit. I've used the terms " The TR of..." so, WHO is the TR of...
Broadcasting
Acting
Monopoly
Court Shows
Carpentry
Comedy
Any Sport
Stupid topics on the TR board
Dumb Questions
Anything Else you can think of.

Okay Okay, the two to the last are obviously ME...I just want to be called the TR of something.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:09:10 PM
hehehehehehe

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:04:28 PM
Jay, LAY ON the cybersexgirl57!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:02:19 PM
aw, thanks Fluffy! Just as i wrote that, an IM popped up from cybersexgirl57...hmmmm...let's see...WHOA! OKAY. That was NOT right. Damn...

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:46:44 PM
Jay, you are definitely the TR of "unique questions I never would have even thought of"!! LAY OFF THE WEED!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:32:12 PM
the second and third to last two are mine... I was really hyper when i did that.

Jay
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/09/2002 : 09:49:37 AM
quote:

Not so fast jackass!

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 07:02:29 AM
I am the TM of TR! Or could I actually be the TR of TM's? Maybe in bizarro world. Who knows!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 04:37:00 AM
quote:

Are you a smart ass? I can think of that. But I think I might have dibs on that. Hehe.

Not so fast jackass!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 11:07:57 PM
Jay, you are the TR of Dumb Questions and Anything Else I can think of? What about cross-stitching? Are you the TR of that. Cause I can think of that. And underwater basket weaving, are you the TR of that? I can think of that, too.

Are you a smart ass? I can think of that. But I think I might have dibs on that. Hehe.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000