Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 For Erich and Fluffy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/11/2001 : 11:32:50 AM
Hey, I know you are in New York and DC (respectively) so I just wanted to send a shout to say that I hope you both are ok...And to anyone else out there reading as well...Good God. That's all I know to say...

peace

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 09/12/2001 : 12:17:24 AM
They speculate this is going to be the largest loss of American lives on one single day, beating out the war at Antietetm (spelling) the battle in the Civil War where approximately 22000 American soldiers died. Over twenty two thousand americans dead today, speculated so far. Hopefully it will turn out to be less than that, hopefully by an extremely large proportion. I pray for all that have loved ones in New York, in Washington DC, for those who might have been in Pittsburgh, or for anyone who might have had family on those doomed flights. This is a time for unity, for mourning, and retaliation. One former Secretary of State was saying we need to go after them with full violence, for what is preventing them from using nerve gas next time, or nuclear weapons, we need to cut Terrorism off at the root, and we need to start by making it clear to countries that actively harbor these groups and individuals and that they will face just as harsh punishment as those who committed these attrocities. God help us all.

This is to be a day of sadness, of great heartache, and a day of painful memories for our generation. This is our Pearl Harbor. And we need to take a course of action that will punish these terrorists on their own level. These bastards do not deserve the cushy court system that we have, they deserve too be lit on fire, on top of a building, so that they can burn to death or jump off. A bullet is too good for these people. Ugh, I'm just so angry!

I can now relate to how many WWII veterans talk about how they felt it was their duty to join the army, to fight in the pacific after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Sorry I took so much space up, guys, I just need to express this somewhere.

-Ben
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/12/2001 : 12:05:10 AM
"We're going to find out who did this and we're going after the bastards." -Orrin Hatch, R-Utah-

I couldn't have said it better myself.

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
David Kludt Posted - 09/11/2001 : 6:32:28 PM
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:34:49 PM
Fluffy and Erich are both safe, with is great news on a very dark day.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Erich with an h Posted - 09/11/2001 : 12:35:10 PM
thank you. Im safe guys...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Isaac Posted - 09/11/2001 : 12:02:49 PM
Oh shit i didn't even think about that. Ahh i hope you guys and all your loved ones are safe.

I've been glued to my internet radio all day listening to this shit unfold. It just doesn't seem real. Its amazing how congested the internet is, I can't even send an e-mail through hotmail.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000