Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 It's way past my bedtime.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:51:23 AM
.....This time for real. Good nite all. See ya in the morning.(or night, whoever you choose to look at it)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
50   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:22:01 PM
Naw.........he's probably just been watching that HBO special....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:19:02 PM
Silky, you sure seem to be obsessing on cigars lately. Have you been having Monica Lewinsky fantasies again?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/10/2002 : 12:58:10 PM
Cigars anyone? Anyone?
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:32:32 AM
(in unison)......alright...........this is all your fault!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:30:48 AM
MOM!!! pcbdmb is keeping me awake!! He started it!!!

Now go to sleep both of you!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:28:41 AM
...................fine..............

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:27:19 AM
This time for real, now stop talking to yourself and go to bed young man.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:13:05 AM
All alone..........shut up!....no you shut up!....no you!!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:10:44 AM
Nitey Nite pcbdmb!! Don't stay up to late talking to yourself, you know what they say about people that talk to themselves. If you're not sure, you can ask Silky Freud, the resident psycho-atrist on the board. It makes you look delusional!!! Peace my friend, have a good nite!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 03:03:04 AM
Touche!! It sure should have been, and now it is.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:25:22 PM
Shouldn't it be BINGD'OH?

Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 08:50:45 AM
B...I...N...G...d'OH Good night all!! See ya when I wake up!!

and BINGO was his name-d'OH

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:51:49 PM
quote:
I now know where to find the women of my dreams. Goodbye college... hello BINGO!!!

LOL!!!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:21:22 PM
quote:
"A younger woman with a man will often ignore even
her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy
with other women. Older women think 'hey, if you
want her instead of me, go for it.

Werd up.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/08/2002 : 11:52:37 AM
quote:
Her experience of lovemaking is honed and reciprocal and she's lived long enough to know how to please a man in ways her daughter could never dream of.

I now know where to find the women of my dreams. Goodbye college... hello BINGO!!!
-J

LizT Posted - 03/08/2002 : 10:18:57 AM
Andy Rooney says, "As I grow in age, I value older
women most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

"An older woman will never wake you in the middle of
the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't
care what you think.

"An older woman knows herself well enough to be
assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants
and from whom. Few women past the age of 50 give a
hoot what you might think about her. (or 40 in my case)

"An older single woman usually has had her fill of
'meaningful relationships' and 'commitment.'
The last thing she needs in her life is another dopey,
clingy, whiny, dependent man!

"Older women are dignified. They seldom have a
screaming match with you at the opera or in the
middle of an expensive restaurant or show up at your
place at 2:00 AM. Of course, if you deserve it, they
won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can
get away with it. We often deserve it but they are too
smart to think they can get away with it.

"Most older women cook and entertain well.

"An older woman has the self-assurance to introduce
you to her women friends.

"A younger woman with a man will often ignore even
her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy
with other women. Older women think 'hey, if you
want her instead of me, go for it.'

"Women get psychic as they age. You never have to
confess your sins to an older woman. She always knows.

"An older woman looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not
true of younger women or drag queens.

"Once you get past a wrinkle or two, an older woman
is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Her libido's
stronger, her fear of pregnancy gone. Her experience of lovemaking is honed and reciprocal and she's lived long enough to know how to please a man in ways her daughter could never
dream of. (Young men, you have something to look forward to.) She's more selective as she gets older too.

"Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if
you are a jerk or if you are acting like one. You can relax, because she wants (demands?) you to be honest too.

"Yes, we praise older women for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning,
successful, smart, well-coifed babe of 60, there is a bald, paunchy
relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 29 year old cocktail waitress.

Ladies, I apologize for all of us,"
Andy

LizT Posted - 03/08/2002 : 09:54:07 AM
One more thing. It's also a control issue. That is the last thing I ever want anyone doing to me. That will drive anyone away, unless they have a codependency problem. I get so angry about issues like that. Something funny, I have been told my attitude is like a guy. So be it! Good thing I don't look like one. LOL!

LizT Posted - 03/08/2002 : 09:45:28 AM
quote:
I have met women who are unbelievably self-centered and insecure. They don't think it's a real relationship unless they are told every ten minutes that they are loved. I, for one, can't comprehend a life like that.

That's not love, it's a really bad mind game.

Fluffy Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:11:45 AM
Try telling a prostitute you love her. Then I think you will see the difference. I doubt a prostitute has ever asked a "john" to "tell me you love me". Hell, they won't even let "johns" kiss them. All I am saying is its a little different.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 11:48:55 PM
quote:

Girlfriends are like prostitutes... when it all comes down to it, you pay lots of money in the form of entertainment and gifts so they'll sleep with you.

To a certain extent, I agree with this. I have met women who are unbelievably self-centered and insecure. They don't think it's a real relationship unless they are told every ten minutes that they are loved. I, for one, can't comprehend a life like that.

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 9:57:30 PM
Silky Said:
quote:
Lot's of happy people just going about their lives being happy for no "apparent" reason.

Ahhhhh,UTOPIA!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 5:14:03 PM
Not sure if that would work, though, because those drugs are meant to regulate the amount of certain hormonal uptakes into the brain such as dopamine/norepinephrin etc... I haven't heard what the effects of taking these drugs for a person that isn't suffering from a chemical imbalance would be. It would be kinda groovy if what you're saying would be the case, though. Lot's of happy people just going about their lives being happy for no "apparent" reason.
-J

LizT Posted - 03/07/2002 : 4:28:29 PM
quote:
do you ever suffer from things like dysthymia, major depressive disorder, or seasonal affective disorder because of the hours that you are work/are awake?

I say they put zoloft or prozac in the water and make everyone happy!

LizT Posted - 03/07/2002 : 3:34:49 PM
I understand exactly what you are saying Silky. More than you will ever know...... Thanks for opening my eyes.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 2:47:09 PM
Given that I've never been in love, I may have a different perspective on things... but love without the physical aspect of a relationship is called friendship. When it all comes down to it, most guys would get very upset if they aren't getting any ass from the person they are "in love" with... probably girls too. So when you think about it like that... you are paying out the ass to have a friend (whom you may love) to get busy with. :)
-J

LizT Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:02:36 PM
quote:
Girlfriends are like prostitutes... when it all comes down to it, you pay lots of money in the form of entertainment and gifts so they'll sleep with you.

Sounds like you are going about it the wrong way Silky. Material posessions don't buy love, it's in the heart. Unless all you want is sex, then just pay the hookers.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 11:44:42 AM
-J

LizT Posted - 03/07/2002 : 10:00:59 AM
I just prefer to say pleasant dreams!

quote:
Girlfriends are overrated.

Jason I guess you just haven't found the right girl yet. They say everone has a soulmate out there. Hope you find yours!

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 04:54:02 AM
pcbdmb said:
quote:
wet his side of the bed!

R U sleeping with incontinent old men again? Make them wear Depends.

Main Entry: [1]in·con·ti·nent
Pronunciation: (")in-'kän-t&n-&nt
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin incontinent-, incontinens, from in- + continent-, continens continent
Date: 14th century
: not continent: as a (1) : lacking self-restraint (2) : not being under control b : unable to retain a bodily discharge (as urine) voluntarily

Definition 2b pertains

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 04:35:51 AM
I had to get out because someone wet his side of the bed!

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 04:33:47 AM
MOMMY!!!! pcbdmb's outta bed again!!

I'm a tattletale!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 04:30:18 AM
ooooohhhhhhhh.......it's raining outside! I might go have some fun, even though it's 1:30.........

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 03:02:14 AM
Good night all I am calling it an early NIGHT on the board. Mind you, I am not going to bed, just signing off. Have a great nite, and if you don't see this till the morning, I hope you had a great NITES sleep. See ya tomorrow!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 02:29:08 AM
har har.....joke's on you....I don't have to check in for another 20 minutes.

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 02:26:48 AM
quote:
I definitely think you should do whatever makes you happy!

MASTURBATION(used to be playing Jenga by myself, but thanx to pcbdmb, thats ruined. Isn't it past your beddiebye time yet? I think I hear your mommy calling you!!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:50:58 AM
quote:

I definitely think you should do whatever makes you happy!

And that goes for everyone else!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:45:11 AM
That's cool... I figured you were going to say that you enjoy your hours. And I was in no way insinuating that you seem like an unhappy person, I was just curious because there is such decisive evidence that light has such an effect on mood. That is awesome that you enjoy you hours though, and I definitely think you should do whatever makes you happy!
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:38:12 AM
but not boyfriends!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:36:12 AM
Girlfriends are overrated.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:33:53 AM
The most depressing part of my ODD schedule is how hard it is to date, because most everyone else is on a "normal" schedule. Hard to find a girlfriend who can keep such fucked up hours. Anyway, there's your answer. Hope it helps you understand me a little better.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:31:48 AM
I wouldn't say I get depressed like chronically or anything, but I so have my moods. It could be a contributing factor, but it seems to me my moods are more a result of insecurities. I am generally a pretty happy person. I was much more depressed as a youth when I was keeping more normal(or what most people would consider normal)hours. Actually starting with 12th grade my fucked up sleeping schedule and hours began, and within a year I was in the army and I, in that period became a much happier, less suicide-oriented individual. After the army my sleeping hours returned to the ridiculous state they are today, and I was never as happy in those days(army days and prior)as I am now. I am sure it can affect your mood to some degree for most people, but I actually prefer the dark and night. I am a vampire of sorts.(without the blood-sucking) I think it is a case of different strokes for different folks. I think "normal" people would find my life depressing and sad, yet I feel quite the opposite. I think I have proved time and time again, I am way outside the "NORM"!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:28:43 AM
wow.........

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:22:26 AM
I think Alaska has the highest suicide rate. And I think that's because they have darkness for a good part of three months or so. AND, sunlight is such a factor in mood they they get all depressed. I can understand it.

-Jason-

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:04:03 AM
Just out of curiosity... and please feel free to tell me to go screw myself if it's too personal, but do you ever suffer from things like dysthymia, major depressive disorder, or seasonal affective disorder because of the hours that you are work/are awake? It seems like you must definitely be in the dark much more than light, especially in the winter months where the nights are longer. There is lots of research that shows that the amount of sunlight we get can affect our mood, so I'm just curious if it has (or has had in the past) any effect on you. Sorry if it's a bad topic, but I'm just very interested in psychology, and your hours of being awake are fairly unique so I think it would be interesting to hear your perspective on things like mood and night.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:19:04 AM
Another one I have always encountered a problem with is calling people at midnight or later and you get their answering machine. You know they won't get the message until they get up so you don't want to say have a good night because they will be getting the message in the morning after they get up. So I like to say, "Hope you had a good night sleep", because saying "have a good night" seems so pointless(much like this post)when they will not be getting the message till the morning, or whenever they get up, whenever that might be, after they have slept. This is really starting to sound like another Seinfeld routine. I will end it now!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:14:11 AM
Silky said:
quote:
happy sleeping hours.

Good one, I really like that. I always have that problem when I am talking to people on the phone in the am. I am saying "Goodnight" as they are just getting out of bed. I usually just have to settle for "good-bye", but now I can use....
quote:
happy sleeping hours.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/06/2002 : 3:13:54 PM
Good ni--- morning... ??? Aww hell... happy sleeping hours.
-J

Erich with an h Posted - 03/06/2002 : 12:20:56 PM
gnight

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Saint Jude Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:55:34 AM
have a nice days sleep

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:52:51 AM
One post away from 2700, I just couldn't leave it like that. Nitety Nite!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000