Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hey fluffy, honest question...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 03/05/2002 : 10:27:07 AM
Now that the board knows you, we know youre a great guy. But those that dont know you pretty much see you as only tims tour manager. Does that get to you in any way? that people that dont really know you try to get to know you only for the sake of tim? Or does that just come with the territory of being connected to someone famous?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
35   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 01:18:36 AM
Nanny nanny boo boo!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/11/2002 : 01:15:34 AM
FINE!!! Have it your way!!!!.....AGAIN!!

Mom!!! Fluffy's being unfair!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 01:09:18 AM
NEVERMIND!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/11/2002 : 01:07:08 AM
Huh?

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 11:49:42 PM
Wha?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:27:30 AM
Juh?

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:25:19 AM
So easily confused!! Or is that amused?

Or maybe just amused and confused!!!

Silly boy!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:17:42 AM
We are!!!..........or are we????.........wha?

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:16:03 AM
NOPE, never heard of it. I thought we were talking about Uranus.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:07:20 AM
Myanus????? What the hell is that?! I don't know aboot you, but I've been talking aboot Uranus.......the planet. You know, the 8th planet from the sun?

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:04:05 AM
Nobody shaves Myanus but me!!(Did I just say that?)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 04:59:41 AM
Hey! When someone is using Uranus, I just back off and let it happen.

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 04:52:06 AM
But he is shaving Uranus!! That sounds like Ur business!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 04:48:18 AM
What he does with Uranus is his business.

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 03:15:07 AM
He's SHAVING URANUS? Tell him to be very careful. You guys are WEIRD!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:51:08 PM
quote:

As far as I'm concerned, they can all grab a spoon and eat my ass.

See enthuTIMsiast? He's sharing Uranus!

Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:35:10 PM
Yes believe it or not, I have 2 sides to my brain. The Beavis and Butthead side and the other side that uses words like sycophant and dual. I a complex individual, a man of mystery,......or maybe just a crazed schizophrenic.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:32:10 PM
I feel the same way about both. As far as I'm concerned, they can all grab a spoon and eat my ass.
-J

tericee Posted - 03/09/2002 : 7:16:12 PM
quote:

Silky, I think groups like that (hanging around each other...etc...) are called SORORITIES.

[Ahh. Love the women individually, but MAN, I can't stand them in mass.]

I feel the same about fraternities. So there.

teri

p.s. Kudos to Fluffy for using the word "sycophant" TWICE! Now I know why I'm related to him!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/09/2002 : 6:13:59 PM
Just so happens that I know.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/09/2002 : 09:51:55 AM
ID
EGO
SUPEREGO.

Don't ask me to remember what they are.

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 07:22:34 AM
Leggo of my Ego!!

Maybe I should have put this on the "ate for breakfast" thread.

EGO = Everybodys Got One

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 04:51:23 AM
quote:

Like EGO?

I think it's SUPEREGO......but I could be wrong......

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/09/2002 : 03:19:03 AM
Damn... Frued has made his way into this thread too.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 11:11:41 PM
Will the Grandmother album be released on the internet? Like EGO? And can we just call it MeeMaw for short?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Erich with an h Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:35:35 PM
Yeah, he does the managing for this obscure Polka group called Tim Reynolds. I hear their next tour theyre finaly going to play stuff off their debut album, "Im not your fucking grandmother".

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:23:16 PM
Fluffy is a tour manager?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Erich with an h Posted - 03/08/2002 : 11:45:25 AM
Thats really awsome to hear fluffy. I too had a slightly low self esteem when i was growing up, but it was mostly due to the people that harassed me in my youth when i was in school. I learned to cope and now i feel wonderful, but thats slightly different from your experiences.

Its true though, we really had no clue who you were other than Fluffy - Tims Tour guy. But i guess it turned out well that you were able to get your own personality to shine first and formost, and have that whole tour manager thing as a cool perk.

Honestly though, if i was in your possition, i dont think my frustration tolerance could handle the whole "Is tim touring with Dave? do they hate eachother? Is tim on the next Dave album???". I think by the 100th fan i would go postal

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:48:32 AM
quote:

And stupid people piss me off too. Damn stupid people are everywehre.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/06/2002 : 4:41:30 PM
Silky, I think groups like that (hanging around each other...etc...) are called SORORITIES.

[Ahh. Love the women individually, but MAN, I can't stand them in mass.]

-Jason-

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/06/2002 : 3:11:17 PM
Sounds like you have a pretty good grasp on things... I agree with you in the sense that I dispise the idea of someone hanging around another person, not because they like them and care for them, but for the things that they think the other person can do for them. But that just makes it seem that much better when the genuine people show their colors.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:47:20 AM
Yes, you just can't seem to escape them these days. Reminds me of another topic title. "PEOPLE THESE DAYS" We had 2000 of them at 9:30 Club last night. 2 sold out shows, on the same nite for NAS. Wanna talk about stupid, RUDE, attitudinal people. GEEZ, it was all I could do.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:43:20 AM
Wow, you really do know everyone dont you.

You logic makes sence to me, and it is quite nice to have u as a friend, u being tims manager is just a really bug perk kind of. And stupid people piss me off too. Damn stupid people are everywehre.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:21:07 AM
Well this is a complex question to answer. I grew up a poor black child.....j/k. As I was growing up I was a very insecure individual. It is one of the main reasons that I stopped playing in bands. I was always worried about "why" people liked me. I was convinced if I got famous, I would never be able to trust anyone. Did they like me for me, or because I was the drummer in "that band". I decided not to risk it and quit music to become a roadie. I figured that way if people are friends with me it would have to be because they liked me, because who would hang out with a roadie just to say they hung with a roadie. I just figured I could trust people better that way. Less having to question peoples motives. So into the world of grunting equipment and doing sound I moved. Over many years and many strange occurrences and many twists and turns in my life, I came to a point where I liked myself. I could finally see why others would like me just for being me. I was less insecure about other peoples motives for liking me. Maybe because in the grand scheme of things, I am still just a blip on the radar screen. No real importance in the eyes of the world at large. I am not famous, and I know I am a good person, so I feel like if people like me it is for me. I don't really run around telling people I work for so and so, or I know so and so, so I let people get to know me before they know my connections. In the case of the board, you all thought it was kewl to have TR's tour manager on the board and happily recieved me in, and because of the safety of relative anonymity of the internet I felt like noone could take advantage of me or my friendship just because of my association with TR. So over TIMe you all got to know me as Fluffy, not just TR's tour manager and we became friends. So it kinda worked in reverse in the case of the board. I have made good friends out of people who probably only originally cared about me as TIM's tour manager. I still to a certain degree keep my road jobs a secret until I get to know people. Then I don't have to worry that they like me for the wrong reasons. Like everyone, I want to know people like me for me. Not for some shallow reason like who I know. I got to experience this first hand when I lived with Robert Downey Jr for a couple of months here in DC. Suddenly people I had known around town vaguely, suddenly started acting like my best friends and talking to me when I went out to clubs when they had never shown much interest in being my friend b4. It was totally disgusting watching these sycophants fawning all over me all of the sudden. So since then I have become accutely aware of people and what they say and do, and am pretty good at seeing thru the fakers and sycophants. I have learned to tell when someone is truly interested in me and when they are just using me for their ulterior motives. It is unfortunately very EZ to spot at this point in my life. It is one of the perils of this business so I deal with it. I think it says more about others in a sad, pathetic way. It also helps me to understand stars and their attitudes alot better. They don't want to be treated like stars. They can get that any day of the week by just going out on the street. They want people they can trust and who genuinely like them for them and not because they are "so-and-so". Hope this all makes sense. I really do tend to ramble. Sorry

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 03/05/2002 : 6:30:33 PM
just in case you didnt see it ;)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000