Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 So this morning for breakfast, i ate...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 03/05/2002 : 10:21:26 AM
about 4 and a half packages worth of instant oatmeal. I made 6, but got halfway through my second bowl (3 packs a bowl). damn, i thought i was going to be cool and say i ate close to a box of instant oatmeal, but not yet

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
41   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/14/2002 : 10:34:48 PM
quote:
about 4 and a half packages worth of instant oatmeal. I made 6, but got halfway through my second bowl (3 packs a bowl). damn, i thought i was going to be cool and say i ate close to a box of instant oatmeal, but not yet

WOOOOOWWWWW..... that's great... your so coooool.

pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 5:16:50 PM
....that's because you didn't!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fluffy Posted - 03/14/2002 : 1:53:44 PM
Read again then:

1 : to disturb or irritate especially by repeated acts
2 : to harass especially by quick brief attacks
intransitive senses
: to cause annoyance
- an·noy·er noun
synonyms ANNOY, VEX, IRK, BOTHER mean to upset a person's composure. ANNOY implies a wearing on the nerves by persistent petty unpleasantness . VEX implies greater provocation and stronger disturbance and usually connotes anger but sometimes perplexity or anxiety . IRK stresses difficulty in enduring and the resulting weariness or impatience of spirit . BOTHER suggests interference with comfort or peace of mind . synonym see in addition WORRY

I think it spells it out quite nicely!! HEHE I couldn't have written it better myself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/14/2002 : 06:59:53 AM
I don't have the slightest inkling toward what you are insinuating.

Fluffy Posted - 03/14/2002 : 02:50:19 AM
Main Entry: an·noy
Pronunciation: &-'noi
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English anoien, from Middle French enuier, from Late Latin inodiare to make loathsome, from Latin in + odium hatred —more at ODIUM
Date: 13th century
transitive senses
1 : to disturb or irritate especially by repeated acts
2 : to harass especially by quick brief attacks
intransitive senses
: to cause annoyance
- an·noy·er noun
synonyms ANNOY, VEX, IRK, BOTHER mean to upset a person's composure. ANNOY implies a wearing on the nerves by persistent petty unpleasantness . VEX implies greater provocation and stronger disturbance and usually connotes anger but sometimes perplexity or anxiety . IRK stresses difficulty in enduring and the resulting weariness or impatience of spirit . BOTHER suggests interference with comfort or peace of mind . synonym see in addition WORRY

After careful study of the definition, No, you do not annoy me, but I do think I may ANNOY you!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/11/2002 : 01:34:14 AM
Hey!!! I may be a pervert! And I may have to ride on the short bus!.....but I do not annoy you!!! Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I?

Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:03:56 AM
This is true, but you are still a pervert and you still have to ride the short bus. You are a little pervert on the short bus!! Now get outta here kid, ya botha me!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:31:22 PM
Hey! Just because I may be a pervert does not mean that I have to go on the short bus!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:27:42 PM
NOPE, you have such a dirty mind! Back on the short bus you little pervert.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:14:28 PM
Are you....are you talking aboot the penis?

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:11:16 PM
The TOOL shed is full of many TOOLs, make sure you find the right TOOL for the job. Wouldn't want you playing around with the wrong TOOL! Some TOOLs can be very dangerous!! Wouldn't want anyone putting their eye out. But when you find the right TOOL and start killing kittens, you will know you have starting playing around with the right TOOL!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/10/2002 : 12:46:00 PM
quote:
You may not be the sharpest TOOL in the TOOL shed

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:40:22 AM
....and they put you on the short bus! Hard to believe, you are so quick. You may not be the sharpest TOOL in the TOOL shed and you may be a few cents short of a dollar(99 to be exact), but you are OK by me!! Tell those bullies to stop picking on Uranus!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:34:59 AM
har har... I get it.........cereal.........serial..........aaaahaahhhhaahhh....ha

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 04:05:30 AM
Hey Jamie, I am pretty sure there is no law against that, so pour away my friend. Eat what you like when you like. We seem to have a lot of sickos(meant in the nicest possible way, of course) on the board, so why not a cereal killer!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jamie M Posted - 03/08/2002 : 8:09:23 PM
quote:

breakfast is my first meal, whether its 8am or 4pm

That's so true! Breakfast is such a routine to me, I practically feel like pouring cereal after a nap.

pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 11:38:36 PM
Fluffy said:
quote:

I am a Cream of Wheat man myself.

Wow! I had no idea!

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 9:41:49 PM
Geez, have we really come full circle on this topic?

We are to farmers, farmers provide the oats for oatmeal which ErichwithanH tried to eat 6 packages of but was only able to finish 4.
Still 4 packs is 2/3 of a box, that is still pretty impressive since I can't even choke down one of those things. I am a Cream of Wheat man myself.(or grits, I just luv me some grits MMMMMMMM)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 03/07/2002 : 1:06:06 PM
If it were up to me i would become a creature of the night, i try but then i dont get sleep then end up going to sleep early.... but its all those damn farmers faults.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 02:35:14 AM
Touche!

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 02:34:17 AM
Because I am ME, of course!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 02:07:59 AM
then why should everyone else change for your convenience?

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:57:24 AM
I think the rest of the world should switch over to my schedule. Why should I change for everyone elses convenience?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:20:01 AM
Touche!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:08:42 AM
Or 8 to 5, 9 to 1 on Saturdays.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:24:51 AM
If you're so confused....just get a 9 to 5 job and become like everyone else.

Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 09:18:03 AM
So breakfast is the first meal of the day, whenever you eat it? Or it is only breakfast if you eat right when you get up? Or does it have to be in the morning(a.m. hours)? Or can it be in the morning, whatever that is for each person?(morning in the last one meaning whenever you wake up)
For the world it is 9:21am but I still call it this Tuesday nite because I have not gone to bed yet. It will not be Wednesday until I go to bed and wake up. It makes it really hard to communicate with the rest of the world about things like "last nite" and "this morning". When I say "this morning", that might mean 4pm. When I say "last nite", it may mean 9:21am like it does right now. Oh sorry, it is actually 9:24am now. I think I need sleep. Good nite!!

I realized the point is moot for me, since I never eat when I get up. I always eat before I go to bed. I know, I know, that is the worst time you can eat, but that is the system I have worked out with MY body and we like it quite nice.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 03/06/2002 : 07:04:53 AM
breakfast is my first meal, whether its 8am or 4pm

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
pcbTIM Posted - 03/06/2002 : 06:40:59 AM
That's the system that my fiends and I use at college. SomeTIMes we wake up right before class and don't have TIMe to get food, so we go without. So we can someTIMes end up having breakfast when others are having dinner.

Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 06:35:32 AM
So if I get up from my sleep at 3pm and eat, is that still breakfast? Is breakfast the first meal of the day, meaning whenever your day starts? Or is it food you eat between a certain times of the day? Too much to think about and comprehend at this late hour. I will contemplate it when I get up this afternoon, which will be MY morning.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 03/06/2002 : 12:16:07 AM
i dont eat breakfast.... cant get up that early... i just starve till lunch or dinner.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/05/2002 : 11:21:29 PM
Breakfast is usually a beautiful event for me when I eat it (maybe 3 days a week). I work just across the alley from a bakery/coffee shop. And there they make the most perfect blueberry muffin that can be imagined. I promise, it is perfect. Perfect.

So when I eat breakfast, I get a muffin from The Bottletree Bakery, and drink some coffee. It is wonderful, because getting to work by 8:00 is hard enough for me anyway. Coffee and muffins make it worth while, tho.

Well now, I do suppose Black Lotus might have had a better breakfast than me (this morning anyway, as he said, sex [not flogging the dolphin in the shower]).

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 8:15:27 PM
anyTIMe!!

Jay Posted - 03/05/2002 : 8:14:15 PM
thanks pcb

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 7:53:12 PM
Breakfast?!?!?!?! That's a good one! I sleep through breakfast!

pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 7:52:20 PM
Jay.....all you have to do to make a link is to write out the address. Just click on the topic you want to write and copy the address in the address box and paste it.

Jay Posted - 03/05/2002 : 3:47:46 PM
remeber what my good buddy Superglue stated in the post, People These Days? Because i don't know how to make a link to a post, i'll tell anyone that hasn't read htat yet to simply hit the back button on thier browser and read it...because it is true...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Erich with an h Posted - 03/05/2002 : 3:40:03 PM

your masterbatory tendancies
are of no concern to me

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Black Lotus Posted - 03/05/2002 : 3:23:39 PM
I had sex and coffee for breakfast. Now that's what I call "getting-up" in the morning. However, I usually jack in the shower on a daily basis - so do I "get-up" well every morning then?

Ah shit, nevermind ... I'm losing my head, I'm such a sod.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Erich with an h Posted - 03/05/2002 : 10:29:34 AM
holy shit, thats weird.

I used to do that a lot. Its 10:28 by me, i think the lastest i would hit the hay would be like 12, 1, and then i would get up at like 8pm. I was a bat for a while, and it really fucked up my patterns, but schooling and work put them right back into shape.

gnight :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 10:27:30 AM
I can't believe you're eating breakfast and I haven't gone to bed yet. WEIRD!! I gotta be at work in 8 hours, I best be getting my ass to bed. Nitey Nite all!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000