Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I have just stepped out of the closet. . . .

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/04/2002 : 8:20:32 PM
With Fluffy's mom! Oh, you pathetic fools. With all this talk about gays, you clicked this topic to see if I, someguywithaguitar, were really homosexual. (Fluffy, please, dear sir, read over this topic and see if there's any mispelled words) Please, post your retarted pictures of "Buddy Jesus" guys hugging snow dicks and the likes. Please, go ahead, try and be "cool" by "trash talking" me on this board. I hope you guys get a little enjoyment from all this, becuase I sure love reading those equally funny, "mature" posts. Please, continue to amuse me, my bitches.

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/05/2002 : 11:32:05 AM
I know someone who is 22 that still spells everything fonetiklee... at least it seems as though SGWAG is likely pre-pubescent which means he has a one-up on this guy... now THAT is sad.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 09:33:47 AM
SGWAG misspelled:
quote:
(Fluffy, please, dear sir, read over this topic and see if there's any mispelled words)

I still can't believe he misspelled, "MISSPELLED"! Whatta loser!

Main Entry: mis·spell
Pronunciation: "mis-'spel
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1655
: to spell incorrectly

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 09:29:30 AM
I hope not, because it was full of them. And if he did, well, I feel sorry for him. Truly sorry for him!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Black Lotus Posted - 03/05/2002 : 08:57:07 AM
Hey Fluffy, you know what's funny? He probably spent four hours writing that post to make sure it had no errors in it.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 06:14:08 AM
SGWAG said:
quote:
With Fluffy's mom! Oh, you pathetic fools. With all this talk about gays, you clicked this topic to see if I, someguywithaguitar, were really homosexual. (Fluffy, please, dear sir, read over this topic and see if there's any mispelled words) Please, post your retarted pictures of "Buddy Jesus" guys hugging snow dicks and the likes. Please, go ahead, try and be "cool" by "trash talking" me on this board. I hope you guys get a little enjoyment from all this, becuase I sure love reading those equally funny, "mature" posts. Please, continue to amuse me, my bitches.
Since you asked SO NICELY!

(first, "With" should not be capitalized)...with Fluffy's(Thanx for capitalizing my name, guess you must have some respect for me)mom! Oh, you pathetic fools.(speaking of pathetic, looked in the mirror lately? Or are you to busy eating my moms fluffy pussy?)With all this talk about gays,(by the way, you talk about gays and "fags" and homosexuals more than all of us put together) you clicked this topic to see if I, ScumbaGWithAGuitar, was(not "were") really homosexual. (Fluffy, please, dear sir, read over this topic and see if there's[very bad grammer, should be see if there are] any misspelled[which you misspelled you dink]words)Please(no comma)post your retarded pictures of "Buddy Jesus",(you forgot the comma)guys(YOU)hugging snow dicks and alike.(not "the likes", as in why would any listen to "the likes" of you)Please(again, no comma needed)go ahead and(not ANOTHER comma)try and be "kewl"(not cool)by "trash talking"(you just make it so EZ)me on this board.(hint, hint, if you leave, you and your name will never be missed, mentioned, thought of or "trash talked" again on this board.)I hope you guys get a little enjoyment from all of this,(NONE WHATSOEVER!!)because I sure love reading those equally funny, "mature" posts. Please(again NO comma needed)continue to amuse me,(finally, a comma where it should be. AMAZING! Did you figure that out all by yourself?)my bitches.(Most guys fuck bitches. So can we assume you would like to fuck all of us? Since WE are YOUR bitches!)

I can't believe the DINK challenged me to check for misspellings and misspelled the word misspell. Whatta DINK!!

In case you don't know what a DINK is, here is the Merriam-Webster's definition of a DINK. The last 3 slang uses of the word apply to you, SGWAG.

Main Entry: [3]dink
Function: noun
Etymology: perhaps from dink, disparaging name for a Vietnamese
Date: 1974
slang : NITWIT, JERK, NERD

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 02:32:09 AM
What is ambience music anyway?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fleabass76 Posted - 03/04/2002 : 11:53:31 PM
I dunno, i haven't really heard alot of ambience kind of stuff...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Erich with an h Posted - 03/04/2002 : 11:41:10 PM
What about you guys, do you guys like ambience and stuff of the sort?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Saint Jude Posted - 03/04/2002 : 10:48:54 PM
quote:
Please, post your retarted pictures of "Buddy Jesus"

I thought u were a believer in jesus, now u call him retarded... i dont think he will take to kindly to that.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Fleabass76 Posted - 03/04/2002 : 10:33:02 PM
quote:

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/04/2002 : 9:41:25 PM
I'm sorry... did you just call me your bitch? Are you sure that's an intellectual battle that you want to get into? I don't care if you are 12, never enter into a battle of wits unarmed.
-J

Erich with an h Posted - 03/04/2002 : 8:45:09 PM
Hey patrick and HTC, do you guys like ambient music? kinda like trancey sorta stuff? I suggest picking up Hotel Costes - Quatre. its a really good album, bunch of really ambient things on it.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
dirtysloth Posted - 03/04/2002 : 8:39:06 PM
So if you think it sucks that we're trying to be "cool" by "trash talking" you here, just what do you think you're accomplishing? I've got nothing against you personally, because I know that you're just some little kid with a computer and nothing better to do. Or at least I would hope, for your sake, that you aren't an adult. That would be just plain sad... hanging around on a board where no one takes you seriously, so your words mean nothing to anyone here. Every syllable you type is a new window into your vast immaturity. No one here is your bitch because no one is threatened by an idiot hiding behind a computer. I wonder if you would have the balls to say those things to my face... I would seriously doubt it.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/04/2002 : 8:31:50 PM
By the way, I see you were the first to read this topic HTG, looking for a gay partner are you?

someguywithaguitar Posted - 03/04/2002 : 8:26:58 PM
Yeah, you can shut the hell up HTG. Sit in the corner like the bitch you are.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/04/2002 : 8:24:10 PM
What have I done in this situation. . . .sigh*

HTG walkes away and sits in the corner.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000