Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Going Crazy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fleabass76 Posted - 03/03/2002 : 6:19:54 PM
Does anybody know the song Teen Town by Weather Report? I just started learning the bass part and it's driving me crazy. I can get the first section or verse or whatever up to about 96bpm slapping, but the recording i have is somewhere up around...um..INSANE. Jaco's a freaking god. So is Marcus Miller, i have his version also. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 01:53:21 AM
Damn man, fretless is awesome! Much respect from me to you for being able to play it! and a good song, too!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/10/2002 : 12:59:57 AM
Good job man. I haven't heard of the song or the band, but good job nonetheless.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Fleabass76 Posted - 08/07/2002 : 02:05:59 AM
Well....after putting this song off for about 4 months, I now have it up to speed. I couldn't get it slapping, but i can get it fingerstyle on a fretless. I feel like I acomplished something. Yay.

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:08:02 AM
Indeed Jaco is the man, I know the song to which you refer. I actually got to see Weather Report many moons ago at Wolf Trap. It was an awesome show. Everyone in that band is just amazing!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000