Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 If you Could have a third eye....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 03/01/2002 : 5:40:44 PM
Where would it be? No exceptions with this one, no cheese, plumbing equipment, fire, sandpaper, or shit coming oot of your mouth, just straight forward...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
47   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 04/15/2002 : 5:43:47 PM
DAMN!! I knew I forgot one!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 04/15/2002 : 5:16:39 PM
one more....The infamous Fire or Sand!!!!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Fluffy Posted - 04/15/2002 : 5:07:09 PM
TTT, another bizarre one from the warped, twisted mind of JAY.

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:13:14 AM
Certainly the first person to have 3 at the same time!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:06:56 AM
.....wow! I think I'm the only person to ever get three black eyes!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:03:25 AM
Good thing you don't have a 3rd eye, cause I would have to punch you again in your 3rd eye!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:57:40 AM
I guess so! Not like it really makes a difference!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:54:04 AM
I knew I shouldn't have asked!

Ha!! Did ya one better, guess you could say I one-uped ya!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:51:19 AM

pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:47:53 AM

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:42:46 AM
Could your posts be any shorter?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:37:18 AM
k

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:33:12 AM
Susan, LAY OFF THE D'OH!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:29:55 AM
No way!! Well slap me silly and call me Susan!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:28:23 AM
Apparently, the internet on computers! Who'd uh thunk it?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:24:21 AM
What'll they think of next?!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:23:10 AM
Yes, but the stooges used 2 fingers. Now with modern technology, we can accomplish the same thing with 1! We are the luckiest generation ever!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:19:54 AM
quote:

Poke out 2 eyes with 1 poke.

I think that's a Three Stooges move.

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:14:13 AM
Jamie said:
quote:
I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one on the end of one of my fingers or somewhere on my hand. Of course one that could totally seal up so it wouldn't be getting poked all the time.

I just have to ask, which finger would it be on? Your index finger? If so, the irony of that is hysterical. You do realize that in most cases the finger you would use to poke someones eye out is the index finger. So if it was on your index finger, theoretically, you could use your eye to poke someone elses eye out. How weird is that. Poke out 2 eyes with 1 poke.

by the way, I have rethought the whole 3rd eye question and decided that if I had a 3rd eye, I would use it to keep and EYE on that sneaky NARC, pcbdmb!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/07/2002 : 8:33:40 PM
quote:
I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one on the end of one of my fingers or somewhere on my hand. Of course one that could totally seal up so it wouldn't be getting poked all the time. That way you don't have to lift your head when you're lying down to see something, or turn your head when something's behind you.

Good Lord, talk about being lazy, jeezs.

Saint Jude Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:57:39 PM
HAHAHAHA, thats nasty

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 11:42:05 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LizT Posted - 03/07/2002 : 09:53:57 AM
Here's a funny one for you. I attended a nursing seminar on fetal monitoring a couple years ago and the speaker shared this story. There was a woman with a bizarre sense of humor that took a prosthetic eye ball and conveniently placed it downtown, ya know what I mean. She went for her yearly gynecological exam and surprise! I guess the doc had the shock of his life when he placed the speculum and saw an eye ball peeking at him! If you didn't find that funny, I guess you have to be an OB/GYN nurse to appreciate it.

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 02:16:55 AM
EnthuTIMsiast said:
quote:
Or see his eye being eaten, going where no man has gone before.

I am pretty sure Cpt Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise never ate eyes. Although I think one member of the crew was served eyes in GalaxyQuest!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:40:08 AM
No what I meant was.....if it is considered "where no man has gone before" for a dildocam, then she would have to be a virgin.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:37:10 AM
Ummm. I don't think so. But it'd be ok if she was.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:34:05 AM
Then wouldn't she have to be a virgin?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:30:52 AM
And maybe he'd just eat it anyway. Oooo. Then he'd be able to see what he was eating. Or really see himself eating his eye. Or see his eye being eaten, going where no man has gone before. That would be weird. Like the dildocam.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:24:50 AM
Or maybe he could........

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/07/2002 : 01:19:20 AM
quote:
If I had a 3rd eye, I'd give it to a blind person

But what could they do with it? They'd just be like...I've never felt something like this before...maybe its a cherry...then when they ate it, they'd be like AAAHHHHHH!!!! that was an eye. Too bad I couldn't see what I was eating.

-Jason-

pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:55:13 AM
Now that would be pretty damn funny!

Saint Jude Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:41:35 AM
if i had a thrid eye, i would get confused all the time and probably fall down/ walk into shit alot.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:34:32 AM
I'd put it on the right side of my head, so I could watch people without them knowing.

Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 09:27:53 AM
It was the first thing that popped into my head. I thought it was such a brilliant idea I added it. I didn't even have to think about it. Funny how that works sometimes.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 03/06/2002 : 08:29:06 AM
quote:
If I had a 3rd eye, I'd give it to a blind person

How kind of you.

pcbTIM Posted - 03/02/2002 : 6:13:45 PM
......and you also have a lot of enemies........hmmmmmmm....

Fluffy Posted - 03/02/2002 : 5:05:18 PM
If I had a 3rd eye, I'd give it to a blind person!!! nuff said!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/02/2002 : 5:02:18 PM
Well, true, but it wouldn't necessarily be for the sake of vanity. There are some times when an outside eye would be great. It would totally oblivate the need for mirrors on the ceiling, if you catch my drift. That's more or less what I meant.

Also, you could be safer that way. I mean, you could send your eye around corners and stuff and prevent someone from jumping you.

Yeah.

-Jason-

pcbTIM Posted - 03/02/2002 : 4:41:16 PM
Yeah..........if you're Narcassistic. (sp?)

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/02/2002 : 3:24:38 PM
Of course there are various other advantages to being able to watch one's self.

-Jason-

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/02/2002 : 2:58:24 PM
I believe that if I could have an extra eye (I DO have two), I would have it AROUND my body. I would give it about a 30 or 45 foot range around my body to play with. It could go out that far, and wouldn't be encumbered with optic nerves or anything, so it could turn around like it was spinning (really sharply, I mean).

With this eye, I could see what other people were seeing, cause I could just send my eye to where they were and watch what they were watching. But possibly more importantly, I would be able to watch myself, so I could see if my zipper was down or if I was looking particularly svelte that day. Also, I could use it like a radar of sorts. When in my room, I could position my eye outside and therefore see if someone was approaching, or even if someone was approaching, whether or not it was someone I wanted to see or not.

Yep, that's what I'd do.

-Jason-

LizT Posted - 03/02/2002 : 2:36:42 PM
quote:
i popped 8 billion boners a minute when i first heard them.

I don't think that's possible.........

Jay you certainly have a bizarre imagination. Hummm, I don't think I would want any eyeball on my fingertip. I would be poking it all the time, especially when I type. I already have eyes in the back of my head, it's a mom thing. So, I really don't know where I could use an extra eye. LOL! Speaking of TOOL, the cover on Aenima is very kewl.

dan p. Posted - 03/02/2002 : 2:19:29 PM
that shit would be confusing. who could you tell what was ahead or behind you? what would that even look like? speaking of 3rd eyes. have any of you heard of third eye open? they're this string quintet i think, they do tool covers. i popped 8 billion boners a minute when i first heard them.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/01/2002 : 7:33:26 PM
I'd have to pass on the eyes on fingers idea... wouldn't be able to play guitar anymore. I'd probably just go for one on the back of my head so I'd be able to see in front of, and behind me.
-J

Fleabass76 Posted - 03/01/2002 : 7:26:43 PM
That is a good idea, i can't think of anyone better...

One of my bass instructor's kids has something "wrong" w/ his eyes: he can move each one independantly like a bug. I would think that would be pretty cool...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
dirtysloth Posted - 03/01/2002 : 7:20:26 PM
I concur. Good thinking. Have like a tiny one just inside a fingertip(or two consecutive fingers to preserve depth perception?).

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Jamie M Posted - 03/01/2002 : 7:12:40 PM
I think it'd be pretty sweet to have one on the end of one of my fingers or somewhere on my hand. Of course one that could totally seal up so it wouldn't be getting poked all the time. That way you don't have to lift your head when you're lying down to see something, or turn your head when something's behind you.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000