Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I got my license!!! YEAH!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/01/2002 : 1:04:35 PM
OH YES! I left home at 8:30. . . and when I got there, damn, the line was LLLLOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG. And hour and a half wait. Well, during this time, I'm nervous as hell, my mouth's getting dry, and I desperately need water. When I finally did get to the counter, I hand the woman all my stuff, then, 10 minutes later, I'm sitting in the car with a fat, gray haired woman. You should've seen me. My leg was shacking, I had no spit in my mouth, so I couldn't talk, but everything went smoothly. Especially, the parallel parking. That couldn't have gone any better. It was so smooth. THEN, I park, she says I passed. . . I' m here at home, missing school (gladly)
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, success

77   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/24/2002 : 07:17:23 AM
JAY, LAY OFF THE POSTS!!!

and try

LAYING ON THE HOOKERS!!!!

ps:I love the term "Post Whores", sounds like POSTERS.

I wanna Tim Reynolds PostWhore!!!

I am not a Poster, I am a human being!!!

B4 I worked at Orpheus Records, I managed a record store called Penguin Feather.(It was a glorified head shop, but thats a different story) Anyway, when I worked there my staff always referred to me as "The Promo Whore". "Fluffy will do anything for promos, he is such a PROMO WHORE!!" Again, I find myself rambling on and on about things you could care less about, and again I find myself apologizing for wasting your time. I'll shut up now.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/19/2002 : 9:39:05 PM
yes, well, we had our little race late at night, and i was tired as hell, so i just said stuff...there....wait i'm always like that. It's pretty bad when one confuses himslef while describing himslef.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/19/2002 : 9:17:50 PM
Just went for a little drive today, yep. I was tempted by a half a mile long straight away...got to 85 before slowing.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
pcbTIM Posted - 03/19/2002 : 5:25:58 PM
Jay: I'll stop being mean.

Liz: You're welcome.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
LizT Posted - 03/19/2002 : 4:55:07 PM
quote:
So please don't just post something to see your number total moves up a notch.

Thank you pcbdmb.

Jay Posted - 03/19/2002 : 3:38:04 PM
stop being mean pcb!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/19/2002 : 10:08:30 AM
Now THAT's saying something.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/19/2002 : 05:28:54 AM
quote:

I am NOT a post whore.

PUH-LEASE!!!! You've had more cheap posts than Silky's had hookers!

Jay Posted - 03/18/2002 : 3:33:32 PM
he started it. We'll call it a tie...so nobody wins. There. done. I am NOT a post whore. I am a human-being.

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/18/2002 : 12:34:18 PM
Post whores.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/18/2002 : 04:58:48 AM
Will you two just stop this stupid race already?! C'mon! It really doesn't matter who have a higher post total because Fluffy will always be higher than any of us. So please don't just post something to see your number total moves up a notch.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/17/2002 : 11:35:05 PM
quote:
if i count to ten, yer shcrewed.....

Please, just something worthless to post to make you count go higher. I'm on to you Jay.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/17/2002 : 3:14:22 PM
if i count to ten, yer shcrewed.....

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/17/2002 : 2:56:44 PM
I shoud've known.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/17/2002 : 12:34:19 PM
then yer shcrewed

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/17/2002 : 11:21:54 AM
yeah, then what do you do then!?

-Dave Matthews-
pcbTIM Posted - 03/17/2002 : 05:11:06 AM
....and if you're not good at football???

Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:39:37 PM
just play football, even if you ahte it. Sadly, they will let in anyone that is good at football, even if they can't read no good.

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:37:41 PM
I hope I can go to college. I dont read no good.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:37:03 PM
oh, yeah! and when he got to the hospital, they doused his wound in rubbing alcohol...ouch!

Jay
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:35:18 PM
My dad had some fun TIMes in college. Like the TIMe he fell off his bunk and tore his knee open. They had TWO ambulences, and four paramedics on the scene. My dad jsut limped oot of his door wiht a rag on his knee, and said, " WHat the fuck are you guys doin? Just give me some fuckin stiches already. YOu don't need to cut me in two and take the separate parts in two ambulances!" His friend was on the scene, and wrote aboot it in the college magazine. Now my dad is famous.

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:30:23 PM
Hick room mate, hahahaha.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:28:23 PM
my dad was gonna do it the other night...but he didn't want to end up like that hick roomate he had in college.

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:25:52 PM
Hahahaha, my dad did that once with a lighter. He got a big kick out of it, and the flame must've been a foot out. Yeah...my dad.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:16:47 PM
yeah, that was pretty good! DOn't you EVER do that, NEVER! http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=1&whichpage=2&ARCHIVE=

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:12:41 PM
Well, it WAS pretty funny when they found there dads in the desert, and Butthead's dad rips that huge fart in front of the fire.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:10:08 PM
Beavis and Butthead make me laugh even if it is just a picture of them. Did you ever notice that point in Butthead's hair on the right side? And jsut the names crack me up. Say beavis over and over. Eventually you will laugh. Trust me. You will. Right after you play "If You Could Read My Mind" by Gordon Lightfoot for my Aunt.

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 11:07:16 PM
That movie wasnt as funny as the show. Waste of cash to go see it.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:59:23 PM
FLY AWAY, LESBIAN SEAGULL! COME FLY AWAY WITH ME! FLY AWAY, LESBIAN SEAGULL!

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:57:54 PM
Lesbians, haha.

-Dave Matthews-
Jay Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:50:53 PM
well, my Aunt CIndy lives in Delohnga...however you spell it. Her neightbor burned the woods down in back of her house, he has illegal guns in his house, and there is a lesbian campground right acroos the road form her. You can visit her.

Jay
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/16/2002 : 10:40:40 PM
quote:
I got my license!!! YEAH!

And I drove, and I drove, and drove. There is NOTHING TO DO IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN STATE OF GEORGIA.

-Dave Matthews-
Fluffy Posted - 03/08/2002 : 04:02:09 AM
Who isn't?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/08/2002 : 03:50:55 AM
I guess so. But right now I'm perfectly content with my TR.

Fluffy Posted - 03/08/2002 : 03:21:01 AM
I can certainly respect that. I feel that way about "The Boss". I have never been a huge fan and all my friends were always telling me "You just don't get it, you have to see him live!" So they dragged me to a show a PPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT!! Nothing, flat, suckorama. I spent most of the show in the hallway waiting for my friends so we could leave. I have often wondered if I would be more of a fan if it hadn't been for that experience. In years since, I have come to appreciate him a little more. So maybe there is some validity to what you say. Give it a chance in your own time and maybe you will discover what has eluded you until now.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:38:07 AM
But what I meant was that maybe I would have liked John Mayer if I found out aboot him by myself. Instead of him being stuffed down my throat.

Fluffy Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:15:51 AM
Yeah, I understand, but at least you listened to him to decide you don't like him. More people need to take a chance on stuff, instead of just listening to the same-0-same-0. How boring. I live to discover new music and new bands. I get really exciting checking out music I have not heard b4. I don't always like it, but at least that way I can speak intelligently about it when asked or when commenting on a band.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:02:07 AM
I someTIMes find myself not liking a band primarily because someone else forces me to listen to them. A good example would have to be John Mayer. My friends forced my to learn one of his songs and made me listen to it enough so that I would know when the verses and choruses were. Now I can't stand him.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 10:49:42 PM
It's not to say that opening and/or following acts are always worthwhile... When I did see Jennifer Nettles a few weeks ago, the opening band was, without any doubt, the worst band I have ever heard perform live, anywhere... ever. They were nearly boo'ed off the stage, and rightfully so.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/07/2002 : 10:04:02 PM
At least you gave them a shot, that is more than most others can say. Noone assumes everyone will like them, but I can't believe more people aren't willing to give a band they never heard of a chance, especially when they already paid to get in. It is a different thing when you walk by a club and decide not to go in because you never heard of the band. It is still sad though. It is why local music scenes in so many cities sucks. Nobody supports the bands. Who knows the NO-NAME band playing down the street could be the DMB and you will be able to say you were there at the beginning. Like John Lennon said "Give MUSIC a chance!" or was that "PEACE? Hell give them both a chance. The world will be a better place for it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/07/2002 : 5:23:37 PM
quote:
The last TR show in Athens was packed. Devon rocked the house, as did TR. We felt bad because everyone left after TR and noone stayed around to see the next band. They played to an empty room and I don't think they even finished their set that nite. So sad, why do people not stick around to check out a band they have never heard? Who knows you might discover some new music. Would that be such a bad thing?

I was at that show... front and center. Tim completely tore shit up. I came over to the merch. desk after he was done to come say hello but it was so friggin loud I didn't want to bother you with conversation when I wouldn't be able to hear a word you were saying. Wierd thing is that I have a lot of trouble discerning voices in loud places, so I didn't want to try and talk and have you think I was a spaz for not being able to understand what you were saying. The band seemed ok, but they just weren't doing it for my friends or I so we were among those who bailed. The GA theater is a cool venue though.
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/07/2002 : 4:50:44 PM
Downtown Athens is great. There was this bike race last summer, and the place was packed. It was an all afternoon thing, very cool.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay.
-Dave Matthews-
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:30:07 PM
Fluffy, that's the reason I have a Greg Howard cd. I didn't "stick around" for it (as it was before TR), but either way. It's aboot the same. I heard Greg because I was there for someone else. So that's good. I agree with you.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:26:50 PM
The last TR show in Athens was packed. Devon rocked the house, as did TR. We felt bad because everyone left after TR and noone stayed around to see the next band. They played to an empty room and I don't think they even finished their set that nite. So sad, why do people not stick around to check out a band they have never heard? Who knows you might discover some new music. Would that be such a bad thing?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:15:54 PM
Athens rocks. I just saw Jennifer Nettles Band at the 40 Watt there a few weeks ago. I love that town.
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/06/2002 : 9:38:26 PM
I cant wait, this weekend I get to drive into Athens with my bro to my dad's apartment. YEAH!

-Dave Matthews-
Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 05:54:31 AM
HTG said:
quote:
I pumped gas in my car recently

Silky said:
quote:
It means that you have underlying desires to have sex with your mother, and that you likely have fantasized about having sex with your father in the past, even if you don't anymore.

NUFF SAID:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 7:54:46 PM
8 bucks worth in the summer in L.A. would get you like a gallon....

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/05/2002 : 7:49:31 PM
I pumped gas in my car recently. . . .yes. $8 worth.

-Dave Matthews-
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 7:22:34 PM
Oh great! That's all we need....a Freudian!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/05/2002 : 11:21:37 AM
It means that you have underlying desires to have sex with your mother, and that you likely have fantasized about having sex with your father in the past, even if you don't anymore.

-Silky Frued

Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 08:34:41 AM
Silky Said:
quote:
Tell me Fluffy... do you ever dream about cigars?

Oh YUCK!! NO!! I hate the smell of them. But I do dream of Big Dildos, do you think it means something doctor?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 01:16:50 AM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!.........aaaaahhhhhh....that's classic!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/04/2002 : 11:38:32 AM
quote:
Yes he should, No he shouldn't, I said he should, Well I think he shouldn't......DAMMIT!!

Sounds like a case of dissociative personality disorder to me. Tell me Fluffy... do you ever dream about cigars?
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 07:40:27 AM
Ain't-No-Bout-A-Doubt-It You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Fleabass, Yes he should, No he shouldn't, I said he should, Well I think he shouldn't......DAMMIT!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 03/03/2002 : 10:29:11 PM
hahah, clever pun.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
dan p. Posted - 03/03/2002 : 8:57:59 PM
i'll bust out as much tool as i am able. then when sgwag leaves, i'll play some of TOOL's music on my new guitar.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Fleabass76 Posted - 03/03/2002 : 6:34:10 PM
So i was right! In your face self doubt! ow, i put myself down. maybe i shouldn't do that anymore... O no u don't doubt! I'm on to you! just admit u lost! Maybe i didn't lose, maybe you're still wrong...DAMMIT!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Saint Jude Posted - 03/03/2002 : 6:29:08 PM
studio is in reference to its body type

for exe
Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic
http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/Limited/GothicLP.html

Gothic Explorer
http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/Limited/GothicExplorer.html

Gothic Flying V
http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/Limited/GothicFlyingV.html

Gothic SG - The one tim used on his last tour
http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/Limited/GothicSG.html

So there u go.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/03/2002 : 6:06:13 PM
Well, you could start by finding out what "studio" when attached to the model name f a guitar means.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/03/2002 : 5:58:05 PM
The journey of this post. . .from my license to stereo guitars. hhmm.
Back to the topic, I've been driving around lately, friends places and stuff, trying despretaly to find something intresting to do.

Fleabass76 Posted - 03/03/2002 : 5:55:16 PM
I'm pretty sure "studio" means the body style. Studio is the body style, i could be wrong though..actually in think i am..it's the body type the Les Paul part? O, i just confused myself...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/03/2002 : 5:39:26 PM
So does no one know what a "studio" guitar is?

-Jason-

Saint Jude Posted - 03/02/2002 : 5:10:42 PM
quote:
which is odd because that same day i ordered a gibson gothic les paul studio. which i got a screaming deal on. $899.

I have the same guitar... about the same price too... it is such a great guitar... you will love it... especially if u want to bust out some TOOL, it will sound great. enjoy.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/02/2002 : 3:00:08 PM
Would you mind telling my less informed self what makes this guitar a "studio" guitar? I don't know what that means.

-Jason-

dan p. Posted - 03/02/2002 : 2:16:50 PM
i got my picutre permit today and it looks like i'm angry at something. which is odd because that same day i ordered a gibson gothic les paul studio. which i got a screaming deal on. $899.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
tericee Posted - 03/02/2002 : 03:02:08 AM
quote:

not if u live in a city...its quite usefull

That's for sure. Fluffy - who has lived in Washington DC for almost forever - can parallel park better than anybody else I know.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Saint Jude Posted - 03/02/2002 : 12:42:35 AM
that does suck... but atleast u got 'kids in the hall' up there... that show was the shit. still is... even though i have seen most of the episodes.

Jamie M Posted - 03/01/2002 : 7:46:10 PM
Congrats HTG. If it weren't for this bitch system we have in Ontario, I'd have had my license 8 months ago. Instead I get level 1, wait 12 months, then level 2, then another year for level 3.

Fleabass76 Posted - 03/01/2002 : 7:31:20 PM
quote:

i failed my paralell parking, i ended up half sticking out into the road... but the guy still gave me my liscence. And not its not cuz i gave him head... its cuz i payed flea bass to.

What can I say, everybody cas their price...

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/01/2002 : 4:34:07 PM
Scratch that, man, I have to parallel park like 10 times a day.

-Jason-

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/01/2002 : 4:31:38 PM
I live in the South and I have to parallel park at least twice a day.

I didn't have to do it on my driving test, and I've never heard of having to swerve around cones during the test. That's a new on on me.

Basically all I had to do was drive around the block and not stop on the train tracks by that tricky light.

-Jason-

Saint Jude Posted - 03/01/2002 : 3:32:11 PM
not if u live in a city...its quite usefull

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/01/2002 : 3:12:14 PM
I think I've had to parallel park like twice in my life... it's a totally worthless thing to have on the test in the south.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/01/2002 : 2:49:51 PM
Parallel parking?! Hahahahaha!!!! We don't have to do that in California! I guess too many people failed so they abolished it......and to this day, I don't really know how to parallel park. I just play it by ear. I am a smart kid after all.

{=HTG=} Posted - 03/01/2002 : 1:46:41 PM
LOL. I saw a girl go ahead of me, hit three cones in the back, knocking them down, and one in front. She even hit one during the swerving between them, and ran over one. And she passed. Amazing.

Saint Jude Posted - 03/01/2002 : 1:42:19 PM
i failed my paralell parking, i ended up half sticking out into the road... but the guy still gave me my liscence. And not its not cuz i gave him head... its cuz i payed flea bass to.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000