Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 you guys HAVE to watch this!!!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 02/24/2002 : 1:18:29 PM
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/riverratjimmy/listen.htm<<<<<
Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 02/27/2002 : 4:53:12 PM
thanks silky...he weighs 300 pounds, smokes four packs a day, and has diabetes, but he's still got a few years left...He used to play in a couple of bands back in his college days, they played Chicago ( City Transit Authority) and jazz, stuff like that. He had a 60's Les Paul, black, looked just like TR's. It was cool...but...he got cheated when he sold it...it was worth aboot $5000, but he got an offer for $2500 and took it...he'll always regret THAT little $2500 dollar mistake!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/27/2002 : 4:39:15 PM
I like your dad without having ever met him. Give him a big pat on the back for me for introducing you to such excellent music.
-J

Jay Posted - 02/27/2002 : 3:22:15 PM
My dad is a big SRV fan, he introduced me too him...and i will NEVER regret that! He also introduced me to DMB, cause he's cool! My dad is a really cool guy!

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/26/2002 : 5:57:35 PM
I grant you this... the guy is a beast with a slide!
-J

Jay Posted - 02/26/2002 : 5:52:41 PM
i've watched the whole thing twice...he has some instructional videos on slide and finger picking...pretty cool stuff...BTW, if you guys have audio galaxy, he is a hosted artist, so download away if you like him! You wont be dissapointed!

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 02/26/2002 : 5:48:44 PM
....It finally worked. It said that it was downloading, but never went anywhere. I finally got to watch it. Pretty cool!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Jay Posted - 02/26/2002 : 5:44:11 PM
well, he's a differnt type of blues....i love SRV, though...maybe i should say, KJP is the Tim Reynolds of lap-slide guitar! Pcb, what isn't werkin fer you? do you have real player or AOL media player? ( either one werks!) I love this guy's voice, too (Jay, lay of the Kelly Joe Phelps...)

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 02/26/2002 : 5:30:40 PM
I'm trying to get it, but it's not working for me!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/26/2002 : 5:21:36 PM
The Tim Reynolds of blues is SRV... don't make me he-bitch-man-slap you for blasphemy. This guy is GREAT, but he's still no Stevie.
-J

Jay Posted - 02/26/2002 : 4:09:24 PM
anyone else watch this? I telling you, he's absolutely amazing...he's the Tim REynolds of blues...his normal guitar songs are really awesome, too

Jay
Jay Posted - 02/24/2002 : 3:43:54 PM
towards the end of the video, he puts his slide down and picks up a regular guitar...one song he sings with a smoke in his mouth...it's really cool...and at one point he goes, " I'm gonna take a break now, and get imcredibly drunk and incredibly stoned."

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/24/2002 : 3:22:19 PM
Dizzamn. Got slide?
-J

Jay Posted - 02/24/2002 : 1:59:57 PM
i thnk he uses open d and CGCGCF for slide, all the songs on the video are open d...He's awesome, isn't he?

Jay
Saint Jude Posted - 02/24/2002 : 1:47:28 PM
that guys crazy... i wonder how he tunes his guitar... i imagine that it wouldnt be in standard to get all the sliding to work that well.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Jay Posted - 02/24/2002 : 1:33:54 PM
click on the first video down at the bottm and watch it....it's amazing!

Jay

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000