Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 BUYING SHOES!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LizT Posted - 09/10/2001 : 6:53:18 PM
I just happened to read the "male or female" post and I feel provoked to respond! Now Mr. Fluffy you know that I spend my money wiser, such as buying a DAT recorder so I can tape Tim's incredibly awesome shows! And of course thanks to you for the soundboard hookup at the State Theater on 5/11/01. And I want to give many thanks to Jon for getting me hooked up with this sweet little recorder! I may be a female, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying listening to the greatest guitar player ever, TIM REYNOLDS! I admit I am a DMB fan also, but if it wasn't for them I'd be missing out on Tim's music! That word LURKING is a bit strong so I'll keep posting as long as the testosterone level doesn't get too high in here!LOL Liz
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/12/2001 : 2:31:15 PM
So what kind of shoes did you say you were buying? :P
-J

Arthen Posted - 09/12/2001 : 12:48:14 AM
Good plan fluffy

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2001 : 11:07:57 PM
Hey Liz, great to see you post! I knew that comment would get the girls outta the woodwork. Jon and I had talked about it and we knew a comment like that would illicit a response from one of the many LURKING females on the message board. Thanx for not letting me down and I am glad you are back to your old self again. Hope to see ya soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 09/10/2001 : 9:17:30 PM
Yeah Erich, I'd like to see your "Girlfriend" post for once.

And finally a little more vocal female influence! See Tim is a man for all genders, male, female, and alien!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
LizT Posted - 09/10/2001 : 8:54:42 PM
Thanks for making me feel welcomed guys! I must say, I called in sick from work to see Tim! I hope Tim's tour plans include anywhere near Delaware (like PA,MD,NJ,NY,DC). I'll definitely be there with my Dat recorder in hand!!! I hope the other girls out there start posting with me! Liz

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/10/2001 : 8:09:10 PM
Yeah, great to see a female post on here. I should get my g/f to post too. She went to the TR show with me, and enjoyed it almost as much as i did (she even ditched work early to go with me!)

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Erich with an h Posted - 09/10/2001 : 7:04:15 PM
hey Liz, good to see a few girls around So, you hittin up any shows this tour?

hey, can you email me? emails in the sig. Just wanna chat

I should get my girlfriend to post... although shes not as big a fan as i am, to say the least

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000