Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Introducing, our newest member

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 02/18/2002 : 1:35:52 PM
He's jsut as screwed up as i am , and he's one of the coolest pople i know, and his name, Superglue528!
His name is mike super, adn yes before you ask, his ancestor DID infact invent super glue

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
54   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 03:55:41 AM
Me and my roomies just re-watched that 2 nites ago. I remember when that movie had just come out. I was on tour with TR3. I never got a chance to see it until after the tour was over. Although I did see some of it on a TV in the basement lounge of The Key Club in LA when we played there. At that point I had never seen an episode of South Park so I didn't really get it. NOW I get it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/09/2002 : 1:38:14 PM
I love it. The South Park movie was easily one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 05:44:35 AM
Indeed, but at the time it came out those guys were so busy self-promoting, I figured there was no way they could come up with something as good as Baseketball. I went in expecting a half-hearted attempt and was pleasantly shocked. It was everything and more. Those guys have a twisted sense of humor.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/08/2002 : 11:29:56 AM
quote:
Funny? There is definitely some seriously sick, silly stuff contained within.

Well look who it's done by... I would expect nothing less!
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/08/2002 : 03:41:23 AM
Funny? Try hilarious!! I thought it was gonna be stupid when I saw it, but I could not stop laughing. There is definitely some seriously sick, silly stuff contained within. Check it out!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/08/2002 : 01:42:22 AM
I never did get to see "Orgazmo" but I heard it was funny. Gotta rent it some time!
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:29:08 AM
k

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Fluffy Posted - 03/08/2002 : 12:05:55 AM
Maybe we should call you ORGAZMO!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 11:28:27 PM
No problemo......I take it as a compliment. After all, it's not the first TIMe I've been mistaken for an orgasm.

Superglue528 Posted - 03/07/2002 : 6:06:49 PM
mmmmmmmmmm............pcbdmb......oh wait i mean orgasms sorry man.

life is just a big spinning vortex with no answers.....somtines you just can't help but feel....trapped.
pcbTIM Posted - 03/06/2002 : 05:49:25 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm.......nut........

Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 05:42:37 AM
Busta Nut!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 7:38:15 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm........orgasms.........

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/05/2002 : 7:33:38 PM
*nut*
-J

Jay Posted - 03/05/2002 : 4:58:22 PM
yes as in orgasms

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Superglue528 Posted - 03/05/2002 : 4:44:03 PM
orgasmic, eh jay?

life is just a big spinning vortex with no answers.....somtines you just can't help but feel....trapped.
Jay Posted - 03/05/2002 : 4:17:41 PM
yes, not orgasmic

Jay
Superglue528 Posted - 03/05/2002 : 4:05:12 PM
organinc, eh fluffy.

Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 07:07:03 AM
Exactly right Jay, It will be an ORGANIC garden. A Childs Garden of Grass, if you will.

If you have never heard the album "A Childs Garden of Grass" I would check it out. Quite funny. It came out in the 1971. Here is a link to a very good description of it.
http://store.artistdirect.com/store/artist/album/0,,97131,00.html?src=search
Here is a link to a place you can download the album.(I think, I am not to computer savy) It is the 2nd and 3rd thing listed on the playlist. I don't know how this stuff works but here it is.
www.angelfire.com/anime/glamourkat/Playlist.html
Here is another link where you can download a small part of it.
http://members.tripod.de/The420Files/id68.htm
I really got a kick out of it. I guess we will have to call ours, Fluffy's Garden of Grass. I still like Fluffy Fields Forever better though.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 02:16:31 AM
quote:

just make sure if pcbdmb stops by you don't let him find it, you know he's a NARC.

Hey! What's that camouflaged tent out back?

Fleabass76 Posted - 03/04/2002 : 10:41:01 PM
Wiggum- Go ahead Ralphy, the stranger is offering you a treat...

Ralph-It tastes like Grandma...

Wiggum-Let me see that..........It DOES taste like grandma!

Ralph-I want another one!

Wiggum- Yeah, give me a pack or a bushel or whatever-here just take the $$$!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Jay Posted - 03/04/2002 : 6:17:02 PM
remember the "tomaccos" Fluffy? That was pretty clever...but i'm guessing no radioactive material at Fluffminster, Eh?

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 6:16:33 PM
Jay said:
quote:
WOW, that is one VERY cool looking flower!

And it's PURPLE and its called a Somoan Fluff, way KEWL!!

and HEY Superglue, glad to have you aBOARD and it's great to B Back!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 6:13:44 PM
or even better.....

FLUFFY Fields Forever

Let me take you down
cause I'm going to
Fluffy Fields
Nothing is real
and nothing to get hung about
Fluffy Fields Forever

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/04/2002 : 6:13:19 PM
WOW, that is one VERY cool looking flower!

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 5:59:55 PM
Wow Jay, that really kewl of U guyz, cause I am selling Fluff Castle to Sir Silky the Pimp. I am gonna need some new digs. I will be happy to let you have an "oot of the way" garden on the grounds, just make sure if pcbdmb stops by you don't let him find it, you know he's a NARC. I would also ask that you put up a sign that reads:

Welcome To FLUFF Gardens

and the garden must have some some beautiful Somoan Fluff's in the garden:

http://www.io.com/~jrm/pd105.htm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 03/04/2002 : 4:12:46 PM
BTW Fluffy, we all want to buy you a mansion and name it Fluffminster Abbey...it will be cool....as long as i can have a "garden" of sorts in the back, oot of sight from the road

Jay
Superglue528 Posted - 03/04/2002 : 4:06:30 PM
hey fluffy!!!! thanks for the welcome.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/04/2002 : 11:45:02 AM
I'll give you two bits and a bucket of extra crispy KFC chicken.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 06:54:57 AM
So you rule huh? Does that mean the king might be looking for a castle? I know a really nice one I will let you have cheap, comes with a moat and drawbridge and your very own dragon you only have to feed a couple of times a year. For you Sir Silky the Pimp, I will let it go cheap. HAVE A LOOK:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/03/2002 : 9:18:29 PM
quote:
Don't! Ever since the Matrix one with the "No!" caption, I've always loved them!......

I rule!
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/03/2002 : 9:12:47 PM
Thanks!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/03/2002 : 6:01:01 PM
That matrix one was cool. I think Buddy is cool, too, tho. Hell, I guess I think most of them are cool. I'm with you on this one pcbdmb.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/03/2002 : 5:08:11 PM
Don't! Ever since the Matrix one with the "No!" caption, I've always loved them!......as long as they're funny.

Fleabass76 Posted - 03/03/2002 : 3:34:19 PM
Sorry about this picture fad, i just learned how and found a page w/ good pics....hopefully it will go away...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Fleabass76 Posted - 03/03/2002 : 3:33:28 PM

"SUPERGLUE!"

Saint Jude Posted - 03/03/2002 : 1:08:58 PM
Hey we should take that and make it into a movie, we could get all of the dumb youths of america to go see it and buy the vhs/dvd... we could be millionairs.... and all w/ stupid little sex jokes.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
dirtysloth Posted - 03/03/2002 : 12:57:55 PM
Wouldn't that be a fun little trick... take a lubricant container and fill it up with superglue...

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Fluffy Posted - 03/03/2002 : 07:54:12 AM
I would love to welcome Superglue528 aBOARD, but I seemed to have superglued my hand to my cock and it is HARD to type. Don't ask me why I was playing with superglue while I was masturbating, besides, I think we ALL know WHY!! HEHE

Factoid:Mike Nesmith of The Monkees(the one in the silly hat)dad invented Liquid Paper.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Black Lotus Posted - 02/19/2002 : 12:35:17 PM
quote:

Sorry... I'll get you a towel.
-J

Tube sock man!! Tube sock!

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
LizT Posted - 02/18/2002 : 11:05:16 PM
welcome superglue528!

I hate to say it, but did you see american pie 2?

Superglue528 Posted - 02/18/2002 : 7:28:24 PM
how well it works is beyond me

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.
pcbTIM Posted - 02/18/2002 : 6:47:47 PM
quote:

who’s getting off?

I think I can answer that question with a question!

quote:

hey do u know of ANY other glue that can bond fingers in 10 seconds flat?

Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/18/2002 : 6:25:51 PM
Sorry... I'll get you a towel.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/18/2002 : 6:07:54 PM
who's getting off?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Jay Posted - 02/18/2002 : 4:53:17 PM
i always use super glue on my fingers

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/18/2002 : 4:36:10 PM
Who said anything about getting it off?
-J

Superglue528 Posted - 02/18/2002 : 4:27:11 PM
yeah it may help with the paper cuts but what happens when you try to get the stuff off.

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.
Fleabass76 Posted - 02/18/2002 : 3:58:38 PM
I also helps if your split your finger open from playing a 3 hour gig on upright bass. And papercuts!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/18/2002 : 3:35:51 PM
Superglue can be great for beginning guitarists. Dab a little on their fingertips and let it dry, and it allows them to play/practice longer than they would by simulating the callouses that someone who plays regularly has.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/18/2002 : 1:49:30 PM
tru, tru.

-Jason-

Superglue528 Posted - 02/18/2002 : 1:40:21 PM
hey do u know of ANY other glue that can bond fingers in 10 seconds flat?

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/18/2002 : 1:38:28 PM
Don't you think you've ridden the fame of Super Glue long enough, Superglue528?

-Jason-

Superglue528 Posted - 02/18/2002 : 1:37:10 PM
Hey everybody!

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000