Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hey Board Fluffy ? for ya

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jason Posted - 02/12/2002 : 2:25:47 PM
I have been absent for a little while only to come back and see that I have missed about a billion posts and I know about the whole "incident" that went down with Fluffy about the Native American stuff, but I was wondering if he is just taking a break from us or is he gone forever????? I don't really need a play by play of what is going on just the big picture...thanks gang..

24   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 03/09/2002 : 8:43:05 PM
I'm at work right now! But I don't hate it.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/09/2002 : 09:56:16 AM
I HATE work. And I have to be there in....3 minutes 20 sec.

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 03/09/2002 : 08:38:39 AM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/06/2002 : 06:51:14 AM
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh............now I feel at peace....................

Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 06:49:49 AM
FUCK SLEEP, POST!!! This is the mantra! You must adopt it as the utmost principle of your life. Just say it over and over, live it, breath it, embrace it.

FUCK SLEEP, POST!!!
FUCK SLEEP, POST!!!
FUCK SLEEP, POST!!!
FUCK SLEEP, POST!!!
FUCK SLEEP, POST!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/06/2002 : 01:36:14 AM
It does in fact suck. But I basically get time and a half for those hours, so that's 8 hours per check at time and a half, so that's good. Not great, just good. But yeah, working all week and Sat does keep me from doing ANYTHING. I would LOVE to take a quick hike somewhere, maybe camp for a day or so, but that's oot of the question. Sunday being the holy day it is here in the deep south, I have to play the cards correctly in order to stay in the right... That didn't make sense to me either. Sorry.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/06/2002 : 01:02:37 AM
Saturdays too?!?! Man that sucks!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/05/2002 : 11:52:52 PM
I can't stay up late, but for completely different reasons. I have to work, and it's not a cool job like Fluffy's that allows me to stay up til 4. I have to work the usual 8 to 5, and 9 to 1 on Saturdays. It's a job, no doubt. So I'm like the old people, I actually have a specific schedule. I think that's how I tell I'm getting old....

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 5:50:21 PM
Well......I can't really stay up late because I'm at my parents' house. They tell what TIMe I have to go to bed. Unbelievable! Oh well.......when I go back to school on Friday, I'll stay up late just to spite them. They're really ruining my routine. I usually go to bed around 3 or 4 and get up before noon. Now I'm going to bed at like 1 and I'm lying in bed. Good thing I brought my laptop so I can watch the Simpsons and Family Guy.

Fluffy Posted - 03/05/2002 : 08:25:30 AM
seems you missed it again!! DOAH!!!

Open 24 Hours!!
7 Days A Week!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/05/2002 : 12:51:07 AM
Damn! I missed it by like 15 minutes! I stayed on until around 1:30 but no one had posted for a few hours, so I went to bed. Oh well.

Fluffy Posted - 03/04/2002 : 04:48:37 AM
Where is everybody? You're missing all the FUN!!

OPEN 24 HOURS

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/03/2002 : 4:29:38 PM
Well, in that case, I'm gonna have to stay up late tonight.

Fluffy Posted - 03/03/2002 : 08:31:57 AM
Guess noone stayed up late last nite. Too bad, it was alot of FUN!!

(I have no life)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 02/12/2002 : 8:43:17 PM
That's why you have to stay up just in case he shows up....like me....he may keep you up for 2 extra hours, but it's still a lot of fun.

Saint Jude Posted - 02/12/2002 : 6:15:45 PM
aww crap i ment 3... damn it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/12/2002 : 6:13:19 PM
He does it at crazy hours too when everyone else is asleep... we're all going to wake up and there are going to be 300 active topics. It's going to be a madhouse I tell you... a madhouse.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 02/12/2002 : 6:02:18 PM
He already is at 2K. 2438 to be exact.

Saint Jude Posted - 02/12/2002 : 5:49:07 PM
Yes, i fear the day when fluffy comes back.... o will he get us then w/ all of his posts... he will be at 2k before we know it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/12/2002 : 4:52:08 PM
Fluffy is a fan...

Yeah, I'll bet he's busy. But you know, it is interesting now to log on and not have 147 new posts to read. Not better or worse, mind you, just interesting. Today I checked and there were 21, and I thought, WOOOHOOO, Fluffy's back. But I was wrong. Today was not to be my day.

-Jason-

Black Lotus Posted - 02/12/2002 : 4:42:27 PM
quote:

He didn't announce an upcoming absence so hopefully he's just been busy having lustful buttsex with Jon, who also seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.
-J

I prefer to think of it as ... run by the fans, for the fans. Now, if I only had the password to the server I'd be set. After all, I am a web programmer =)

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/12/2002 : 4:06:35 PM
He didn't announce an upcoming absence so hopefully he's just been busy having lustful buttsex with Jon, who also seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.
-J

Jason Posted - 02/12/2002 : 2:45:10 PM
Thanks brotha...I knew you would be in loop on this one...thanks man and congrats on the new puppy...I read about in the other post...waitin for pics though....peace

Black Lotus Posted - 02/12/2002 : 2:27:32 PM
He's on a hiatus. I'm sure he'll be back. HE didn't 'leave' for any particular reason, he's probably just busy lately. Maybe planning a tour for TIM???

I really don't know, I haven't emailed him yet. I figure a few more days and I was going to drop him an email and see what was up.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000