Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Bill Gates is satan, Fred Durst retires ...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Black Lotus Posted - 02/05/2002 : 3:52:19 PM
OK, this is directed more toward computer geeks out there ... but it's funny anyway.

If you take BILL GATES and convert each character to it's ASCII value and add it up, you get 663 ... but, when you realise that Bill Gates was born William Henry Gates III, we have to add the 3 at the end and we get 666!!! Here's how it works.

*EDIT: SCroll to my next post for the right information ...

So, it's official. Bill Gates really is satan, or at least one of his minions.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
28   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 04/10/2002 : 03:16:11 AM
It's all bullshit, one big fantasy, a daydream if you will, or in my case a big fucking nightmare. Don't think about it to much cause in a blink of an eye it will all be over and everyone will seen that nothing really matters at all. NOTHING!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 04/10/2002 : 03:14:35 AM
Damn! Caught again!!! D'oh well....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/10/2002 : 03:01:00 AM
No you weren't... you were being serious and you are trying to cover it up again with the "It was a joke" thing. Bastid.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 04/10/2002 : 02:58:09 AM
By the way VWF....I was being sarcastic.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/10/2002 : 02:42:57 AM
I love philosophy... one could argue either way as to whether or not the idea of numbers exist elsewhere in the universe. I think that with things that are quantifiable such as time or speed, they exist even without their manmade designations... numbers, however, aren't really something that exist outside of the realm of math, as we know it. It's all fun stuff to ponder, though...
-J

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/10/2002 : 12:03:37 AM
quote:

afterall, numbers are a man-made concept.
-J

Is the concept actually man-made, or is it the actual name designation for the numbers that is man-made?

chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 11:09:47 PM
Hey, God had to know numbers would be around, right? They don't call Him omniscient for nothing, silky.
quote:
Somehow this 666 antichrist stuff doesn't really concern me all that much... I mean, afterall, numbers are a man-made concept

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/09/2002 : 9:50:30 PM
yeah, no offense to anyone, but i think most of the bible is pretty much one parable to another, not too much historic value to it, i man good lessons with morals, but superstitions too

pcbTIM Posted - 04/09/2002 : 9:06:37 PM
Oh that's just superstition.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/09/2002 : 8:36:57 PM
Somehow this 666 antichrist stuff doesn't really concern me all that much... I mean, afterall, numbers are a man-made concept.
-J

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/09/2002 : 5:08:24 PM
yeah i'm on this this computer all the TIMe but i still don't know the system either.

ye can swab the deck...but please don't write onit.
Fluffy Posted - 04/09/2002 : 5:05:44 PM
According to Black Lotus, I have never tried this system myself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 04/09/2002 : 5:01:58 PM
wait a minute u can get 666 from THE POPE? now thats pretty cool

ye can swab the deck...but please don't write onit.
chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 4:31:45 PM
You could probably get 666 from Mickey mouse too, but that doesn't mean he's the frickin' antichrist...

Revelation says the antichrist will be known to promote peace but he'll be like hey everybody, worship me as God cuz I can do stuff like Him. His number is that of man, 666, which may mean that he'll just be a human, and not some kind of spirit, but then he gets possessed by the devil, that's when stuff goes insane.

Careful.

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Fluffy Posted - 04/09/2002 : 4:27:31 PM
Back to topic for a minute. Question for ya Black Lotus, not to be a ole fuddyduddy or anything, but, If you use the III on the end of his name, shouldn't you be using the name William Henry Gates to do the math? By your system you are using Bill Gates III. Have you worked out what William Henry Gates III comes out to? Just curious, did you try your system on Fred Dursts name? I wouldn't be surprised if he was part of the illuminati of which you speak.

Black Lotus said:
quote:
ALso, you can get 666 from these other names: Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, The Pope.

He would fit right in with that bunch.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
chatterballs Posted - 04/09/2002 : 3:53:38 PM
Yeah, Linux is as neutral as Switzerland...
HA HAH HAHA HAHA!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/09/2002 : 1:57:24 PM
Har har har...

Fluffy Posted - 04/09/2002 : 06:24:53 AM
Of course Linux is neutral, he is just sitting around with that blanket just sucking his thumb. He don't want to fight nobody!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/08/2002 : 12:17:41 PM
and linux i guess would be neutral...

pcbTIM Posted - 04/07/2002 : 11:51:30 PM
And the people using Macs are the Allies.

Fluffy Posted - 04/07/2002 : 9:52:27 PM
No it's probably more like we are "trapped" in his concentration camps. That is probably a better analogy. Prisoners!! Yeah, that's it. Prisoners of Bill Gates systems!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 04/07/2002 : 9:46:50 PM
Now does that make all of us window users part of his army or his prisoners? I guess it's all in the way you look at it.

Fluffy Posted - 04/07/2002 : 5:54:17 PM
and the mystery and controversy gets even more convoluted:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/05/2002 : 5:56:32 PM
Criticize him as you will... life is much nicer having everything being available for one (for the most part) standardized OS.
-J

Black Lotus Posted - 02/05/2002 : 4:37:56 PM

-----------
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/05/2002 : 4:30:28 PM
You wrote a program just to figure all that out, didn't you?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Black Lotus Posted - 02/05/2002 : 4:07:07 PM
Oops, screwed that one up big time ... here's the numbers:

B-66
I-73
L-76
L-76
G-71
A-65
T-84
E-69
S-83
-----
663 + 3 (for the 3rd) = 666

Sorry, too many espresso's this afternoon. ALso, you can get 666 from these other names: Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, The Pope. Neato huh?

Also
MS-DOS 6.21
77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

Windows95
87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1 = 666

-----------
pcbTIM Posted - 02/05/2002 : 4:01:57 PM
I don't understand...when I add all the numbers up....I get 700. Then I add 3 and it's 703. Also, if you got 667 and added 3, wouldn't you get 670? I'm sure I missed the addition thing because there's probably something I don't know aboot the computers.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000