Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Check this out...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jsoldo Posted - 09/09/2001 : 4:46:45 PM
Tim and Dave announce the H20 tour. All performances underwater, no scuba gear. They are actually growing gills for the entire tour (like Kevin Costner in Waterwold) and will shed them in the off season. If you can't hold your breath that long (haha like waiting for the tour) You can catch them on Mars. That should be a HOT show. By the way they discovered water on mars that is why they are playing there.

By the way, IM KIDDING!

Peace
Jon

Timmah!
39   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 7:27:49 PM
quote:
Er... couldn't we park on a double yellow line?

hahahaha...the funniest line of the skit.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/09/2002 : 01:43:10 AM
Hehe.....reminds me of the Ministry of Silly Walks. Ahhhhh...I love Monty Python.......Here's one of my favorite sketches.

Monty Python

Non-Illegal Robbery
(A garret room with a bare table. Around it are grouped four desperate-looking robbers. The Boss has a rolled-up map. One of the gang is looking out of the window.)
Boss: All clear?
Reg: All clear, Boss.
Boss: (unfolding big map across the table, talking carefully) Right... this is the plan then. At 10:45... you, Reg, collect me and Ken in the van, and take us round to the British Jewellery Centre in the High Street. We will arrive outside the British Jewellery Centre at 10:50. I shall then get out of the car, you Reg, take it and park it back here in Denver Street, right? At 10:51, I shall enter the British Jewellery Centre, where you, Vic, disguised as a customer, will meet me and hand me £5.18.3d. At 10:52, I shall approach the counter and purchase a watch costing £5.18.3d. I shall then give the watch to you, Vic. You'll go straight to Norman's Garage in the East Street. You lads continue back here at 10:56 and we rendezvous in the back room of the Cow and Sickle, at 11:15. All right, any questions?
Larry: We don't seem to be doing anything illegal.
Boss: What do you mean?
Larry: Well... we're paying for the watch.
Boss: (patiently) Yes...
Larry: (hesitating) Well... why are we paying for the watch?
Boss: (heavily) They wouldn't give it to us if we didn't pay for it, would they... eh?
Larry: Look, I don't like this outfit.
Boss: Why not?
Larry: Well, we never break the bloody law!
(General consternation.)
Boss: What d'you mean?
Larry: Well, look at that bank job last week.
Boss: What was wrong with that?
Larry: Well, having to go in there with a mask on and ask for £15 out of my deposit account, that's what was wrong with it.
Boss: Listen! What are you trying to say, Larry?
Larry: Couldn't we just steal the watch, Boss.
Boss: Oh, you dumb cluck! We spent weeks organising this job. Reg rented a room across the road and filmed the people going in and out every day. Vic spent three weeks looking at watch catalogues... until he knew the price of each one backwards, and now I'm not going to risk the whole raid just for the sake of breaking the law.
Larry: Er... couldn't we park on a double yellow line?
Boss: No!
Larry: Couldn't we get a dog to foul the foot...
Boss: No!
Reg: (suddenly going pale) 'Ere, Boss!
Boss: What's the matter with you?
Reg: I just thought... I left the car on a meter... and it's...
Boss: Overdue?
Reg: Yes, Boss.
Boss: How much?
Reg: (quaking) I dunno, Boss... maybe two... maybe five minutes...
Boss: Five minutes overdue. You fool! You fool! All right... we've no time to lose. Ken - shave all your hair off, get your passport and meet me at this address in Rio de Janeiro, Tuesday night. Vic - go to East Africa, have plastic surgery and meet me there. Reg - go to Canada and work your way south to Nicaragua by July. Larry - you stay here as front man. Give us fifteen minutes then blow the building up. All right, make it fast.
Larry: I can't blow the building up!
Larry: It's illegal.
Boss: Oh bloody hell. Well we'd better give ourselves up then.
Reg: We can't, Boss.
Reg: We haven't done anything illegal!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 01:32:53 AM
I am guessing lots of angry DMB fans who don't like being made fun of. In fact, I am almost positive. It would have to be posted by someone unaffiliated with the TR camp to have a true experiment of what would happen. Maybe I can get the govt to give me some money for another pointless research experiment. It makes about as much sense as some of the other studies they do with our tax dollars. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 10/09/2002 : 01:27:30 AM
Maybe Erich should post this at all the DMB sites, take out the j/k part, and see what happens.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Fluffy Posted - 10/08/2002 : 11:15:04 PM
With all the rumours flying around lately, it still puzzles me why this one never caught on better. HMMMMMMMMM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:56:23 AM
Come on kid, back on the short bus!! Gibberish is spelled with a "G"!

Main Entry: gib·ber·ish
Pronunciation: 'ji-b(&-)rish, 'gi-
Function: noun
Etymology: probably from gibber
Date: circa 1554
: unintelligible or meaningless language: a : a technical or esoteric language b : pretentious or needlessly obscure language

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:49:07 AM
What is that gibberish?..............Oh I see.....edit your posts??? You bastard! Two can play at this game!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
tericee Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:48:50 AM
quote:

Funny, I don't remember Jennifer going. Hmmmmmmm, again I wouldn't bet on it, but I thought it was just the fam. Oh well, it was fun and it was a giant screen!! I miss giant screens. Thank god for The Uptown!!

Yeah, she went. Because we kept talking about how gross Conan the Barbarian was. I still think it's hilarious that somebody actually thought E.T. should be shown as a sneak preview with CONAN.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:44:56 AM
Don't worry, here they are! Use as many as you like, they'll make more!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:43:17 AM
Ha ha!! Joke's on you! There's no bullets in that gun!

Fluffy Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:40:56 AM
I have a gun you can borrow, to put yourself out of OUR misery! j/k(I think)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/11/2002 : 12:32:49 AM
E.T.???.....never saw it.............................................j/k!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 11:34:32 PM
Funny, I don't remember Jennifer going. Hmmmmmmm, again I wouldn't bet on it, but I thought it was just the fam. Oh well, it was fun and it was a giant screen!! I miss giant screens. Thank god for The Uptown!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
tericee Posted - 03/10/2002 : 10:31:13 PM
quote:

Yes I was there, we saw it at that theater on Indian Head hiway.

Okay sorry, I thought you were but wasn't sure. Probably you didn't sit with Jennifer and me becuase we were annoying. All 9th grade girls are.

teri

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 10:17:27 PM
Yes I was there, we saw it at that theater on Indian Head hiway.

Did you see the link I put in the LOTR post yet? Check it out!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=851

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
tericee Posted - 03/10/2002 : 9:56:43 PM
I agree with dan p. If I was going to pick ONLY one movie, it sure wouldn't be The Time Machine. Lord of the Rings was better. Also, you could wait until next month (I think) and take your kids to see the re-release of E.T.

I have great memories of that movie. I saw it with my parents as a sneak preview when I was in the 9th grade, I think. (This is sad, but I can't remember if Fluffy came with us...)

teri

dan p. Posted - 03/10/2002 : 9:45:44 PM
go see lord of the rings first.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
LizT Posted - 03/10/2002 : 9:38:24 PM
Haven't seen it yet Teri. I haven't been to the movies in months. I guess it's about time!

tericee Posted - 03/10/2002 : 9:17:00 PM
I am soooo proud of everyone here! Spelling chauffeur and memento correctly in the same thread. Hell may just freeze over...

Speaking of Memento, has anyone else seen The Time Machine yet? My friend Kate thought it was terrible, but I kind of liked it. It didn't follow the book, but that's okay. It was still entertaining.

teri

p.s. When you edit a message, it doesn't go to the top. It stays where it was, but the edit is recorded as the "last post" for purposes of listing the member's name on the Forum page.
Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:47:26 PM
Which Teri will be happy to see you spelt correctly! As for your short term memory loss, I don't believe it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:37:05 PM
ooooohhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.........you see.....I have short term memory loss....you know.....like in Memento.

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:34:36 PM
And you have the nerve to call me a liar!!!

pcbdmb said and I
quote:
I found out that when you edit a message, it reads it as a new post and brings it to the top.

That was Posted - 01/19/2002 : 04:22:11 AM at the link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1011

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:15:42 PM
You can edit posts??!!!........No way!!!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 5:14:05 PM
Sorry Silky, short bus boy went back and edited his post and corrected his mistake.

By the way, "ShowFur" is what you always hear guys yelling in those TOPLESS bars!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/10/2002 : 12:49:50 PM
He's saying that you misspelled it... it's actually spelled "showfur."
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 06:02:49 AM
What are you talking aboot?

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:59:34 AM
Good thing Tericee isn't here to see that spelling of chauffeur.

Shame on you, back on the short bus!! I thought we were making such progress. Back to the beginning, Dual and Duel.................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:50:32 AM
Like my loafers? Former gophers. It was that, or skin my chauffeur!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:47:51 AM
Here's a poodle.....on my noodle!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/10/2002 : 05:41:53 AM
Seeeeeeeee.....myyyyyyyyyy....vest! See my vest! Made from real gorilla's chest!

Fluffy Posted - 03/10/2002 : 04:08:45 AM
EXCELLENT!!! Mr Burns is still my fave on The Simpsons!!!

I love when he does the musical number about all his animal clothes.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 03/07/2002 : 12:42:34 AM
Boo-urns!

Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 11:33:26 AM
HE HE HE, I am so BAD!!!

"Being bad feels pretty good!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 10:31:02 AM
I kinda did that intentionally to fuck with everyone. Shame on me!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 03/06/2002 : 09:58:57 AM
fuck, i though Jon came out from under his rock and started posting again...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Fluffy Posted - 03/06/2002 : 09:50:30 AM
Boy was this a funny one! I bet alot of the new folks haven't ever seen it. ENJOY

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 09/10/2001 : 12:02:04 AM
Jeeze, all thise time and tim is *just* starting to do Mars shows? I would think he wouldve been homesick enough to do them already

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/09/2001 : 7:38:29 PM
www.cheaptickets.com... $299 round trip to Olympus Mons. Should be a badass show. See you there!
-J

Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2001 : 4:54:29 PM
First, let me say, I am just astonished that Tim has agreed to do this tour. He really hates playing in humid enviroments, he says it is hard on his fingers playing in the moisture. Well I will definately be there, just have to decide if I am going to grow gills or rent scuba equipment. Does anyone know if I can get a cheap ticket to Mars from Priceline.com? I hear the Mars Show is gonna be HOT!

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy

ps I see Jon gets as tired of this question as I do! We work for Tim, it is up to Dave what happens on that front. We just sit back and wait for the call. We have no more inside knowledge than anybody else. But be assured when we know, you will know.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000