Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Any one like....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TalkingNeurons Posted - 01/30/2002 : 9:19:48 PM
Does any one here like A Perfect Circle? I'm not a big fan, I just like that one song of theirs "3 Libras" I can't stop listening to it, it's an awsome song.

"What else can you say besides 'Oh well' and 'Shit Happens'?"

24   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Saint Jude Posted - 03/30/2002 : 1:10:41 PM
HURRAY I GOT PROPS.

(Jude picks up a phone and dials a #)

MOM! GUESS WHAT I GOT!..... No not a job.... no i..... but i ....... no i......no.....yes......its....... im st........ i...... but..... i ...... no....can......yea but.... no. i ..... fluffy...... no......ye........yes mam.....no......yes mam.... yes mam..... bye.

(Jude hangs up the phone and starts doing home work)

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Saint Jude Posted - 03/30/2002 : 1:03:10 PM
Was it a headlining show, or openin for NIN, cuz openin for NIN they didnt get to have any kewl lights or effects. But when they went on their headlining show they got to have alot of kewl lights and effects. Probably my Third best concert. First being Tool - Second Tim - Third APC ... and way down in dead last is lifehouse.... why were they allowed to open for 3DD. Well 3DD wasnt that great eather, so i guess thats why.

KevinLesko Posted - 03/30/2002 : 04:25:20 AM
Oh, I have a good story to tell about APC. They were playing at my school last year, and me and two other friends were hanging out by the entrance looking for a way to sneek in, when all of a suddon this VIP lady came up and said, "Oh, you guys don't have tickets? Here you go" and she just gave us free floor tickets. So I got to see those guys live for free, not bad eh? They definately don't compare to Tool, espeially after seeing both of them live, but definately still a cool show, and a cool story!

Fleabass76 Posted - 03/30/2002 : 03:49:39 AM
APC rocks. So does Tool. I happened upon Tool the same way Jude did. And actually Jude got me into APC, so he gets credit i guess... anyway, you can tap your foot to Tool, you just have to tap the eighth note, that remains constant through the odd times.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
joemoe Posted - 03/29/2002 : 10:56:18 PM
I like A Perfect Circle. I hope they do another CD, but unlikely.

Saint Jude Posted - 02/24/2002 : 11:40:34 PM
they have 2 guitar players boy... and the one (billy) was the guitar tech for tool.... who i hope u mean fucked up in a good way.

TalkingNeurons Posted - 02/24/2002 : 7:45:12 PM
quote:
A Perfect Circle, hell yes. My brother just bought that CD, and it's been spinning none stop in MY stereo. It's sweet.

Hell ya. I decided to buy it a couple of weeks ago to check them out, awsome CD. The guitarist is tight as hell. There not as fucked up as Tool, which is a good thing I guess.

Bassist= Hot, kinda sorta.

Saint Jude Posted - 02/24/2002 : 1:51:27 PM
indeed it is. I wouldnt lie to you.

{=HTG=} Posted - 02/24/2002 : 1:19:21 PM
A Perfect Circle, hell yes. My brother just bought that CD, and it's been spinning none stop in MY stereo. It's sweet.

dan p. Posted - 01/31/2002 : 4:35:19 PM
i can't turn my brain off because they change so much.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Saint Jude Posted - 01/31/2002 : 3:41:39 PM
Yeah, they might be going back on tour in the spring, but no dates yet. If they come within 200 miles of where u live, go see them, it will be worth.

And yes it is 4 degrees. with the 0 degree symbol.

quote:
hey, what's with all the oddball time sigs with them, anyway. i like to be able to tap my foot when i play, but i can't!

You can tape with it, but u have to let go off your brain and just let it happen on its own. Just let the music do all the thinking.

- Cresentfresh.
Black Lotus Posted - 01/31/2002 : 09:38:28 AM
It is 4 degrees. ANd I got the chance to see them this past tour, front row in the pit ... it kicked ass!!!!!! They are so truely amazing live, it's an experience like no other.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
dan p. Posted - 01/31/2002 : 09:24:03 AM
i'm pretty sure it's 4 degrees. hey, what's with all the oddball time sigs with them, anyway. i like to be able to tap my foot when i play, but i can't!

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/31/2002 : 07:16:51 AM
4 degrees? I could've sworn it's 40. . .ah well.

Fluffy Posted - 01/31/2002 : 05:47:14 AM
Oh yes, and he likes A Perfect Circle alot as well!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/31/2002 : 05:46:29 AM
b4 anyone says it, Yes, I am aware of how my comments look!! BLAH BLAH BLAH Yadda Yadda Yadda Gimme a break!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/31/2002 : 05:45:16 AM
TR would be proud of all the TOOL talk!! He loves TOOL!! He was so bummed he was not gonna get to see them on this last tour. They were out at the same time we were. Hopefully he will get a chance. He loves them.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 01/30/2002 : 11:51:47 PM
heh, your right. but u know... good music is good music.

- Cresentfresh.
Black Lotus Posted - 01/30/2002 : 11:47:57 PM
Y'know, for a TIM message board, we sure do talk a lot about Tool on here.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Saint Jude Posted - 01/30/2002 : 11:32:11 PM
u mean 4 degrees?

- Cresentfresh.
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/30/2002 : 11:21:26 PM
DAMN STRAIGHT! TOOL is incredible. On there cd, "Undertow" the song called 40. The guitar solo in the beginning and throughout the song are mind blowing. I cant wait, one day, a couple of years from now, i'll have myself an electric guitar, busting out some TOOL.

Saint Jude Posted - 01/30/2002 : 9:41:58 PM
FUCK YEAH IM A APC FAN! Actually i hate to admit it, but apc got me into tool. i was too young when tools aenema came out to understand good music. but then i saw an add for apc, said damn they sound good. got the cd. said damn they sound realy good. saw them live. said... GOD DAMN THEY ARE GODS! then i got into tool from there, said all the same stuff.

if your an apc fan hit my last movie/song quote.
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1126

- Cresentfresh.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/30/2002 : 9:33:43 PM
Ha, I didn't know that.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/30/2002 : 9:29:35 PM
There pretty good, but try the one and only TOOL. There amazing, in there own, creative style. We have some TOOL fans on this board. Off course, the lead singer of TOOL, IS the singer of A Perfect Circle. DUH, lol.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000