Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tims new material

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 09/09/2001 : 12:03:05 AM
Any word on a release of Petroglyph (the new electric album)? I know you heard the album Jon, you mentioned that on the old board... but do you know if its planned for release soon, or will we have to wait till next year?

Also i wonder what other new stuff he'll whip out this tour. Hes pulled out 4 new songs for the last tour, including Drunk Roadrunner, Doom, New G (which is kinda cool, no set name yet though), and one other, New Am 19 (I think hes called it Urgent Squirrel). By the end of the tour though i only saw him playing doom, and even on the 7/27 show he only played Doom... shame too, cause the other two that i heard, especialy Drunk Roadrunner, were fucking great. Wonder if he wrote any new accoustic stuff.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich with an h Posted - 09/09/2001 : 11:38:48 PM
www.myplay.com

sign up for a box, 3 gigs of space for MP3s, and just share the email and password. i have three of them already

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Arthen Posted - 09/09/2001 : 11:37:22 PM
Well don't worry, I will definitely send you a tape, but I can't promise high quality! Because I don't have DAT!

And if you could find someway to get it to me, I'd cut off a pinky and send it to you!

Does anyone know of a free email service with unlimited attachment space? Yahoo goes to one meg, hotmail to half a meg, and I have a nine meg MP3, that you guys need to hear!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Erich with an h Posted - 09/09/2001 : 11:29:25 PM
nah, Boise Idaho. she doesnt tape . Although i might ask her dad... hehe.

I have a video of 4/14/01, i really want to convert it. It has New G, Drunk Roadrunner, and my favourite version of Doom thus far on it. I'll see what i can do to get it out there so you can check it out :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Arthen Posted - 09/09/2001 : 11:19:24 PM
Oh! I really hope more Eura recordings get out! She has some great lyrics bottled into her! And does anyone have an MP3 of Drunk Roadrunner, New G, or New AM 19? I am desperatley seeking those songs!

As more for Tim sounds, and Petroglyph, I can't wait!

And don't worry Erich, I'll try to get you a good recording, or ask your Girlfriend to record the show she's going to. Oregon, right?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Erich with an h Posted - 09/09/2001 : 11:14:04 PM
I cant begine to express how sad i am that i cant see tim this time round. Im glad my girlfried can enjoy it though. I better hear some nice recordings so as to syke me up for the next time tim tours with all this weird stuff...

might be strange to ask now, so early into this leg of the tour... but any plans for next tour roud the east coast? I want to see a baritone 12 string and a Dr. Sample *whines* hehe

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2001 : 8:30:53 PM
I was also just informed that the 12 String Baritone will be making appearances as well. Tim is still trying to figure it out. He said the guy at the store said, "Don't Plug that in our you will want to buy it!" and sure enuf, He did. It is made by some guy is Woodstock, I forget the name. (Jon mentioned this instrument in a post, he might know) Tim says he thinks it would be easier to play a bass all night than this thing, but he really likes it. Those of you familiar with Tim's tour setup will be surprised to find out he will be bringing 4 guitars(including the baritone) this time around. Should make for a wider variety of sounds and noizes from Tim. I am so psyched. B4 you ask I don't know any more details at this point. When I have I will post it to the list.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2001 : 3:41:28 PM
I talked to Tim this morning and there will definitely be lots of new soundz on this tour. He has acquired an item called Dr. Sample(I think) and he says he can sample any kind of sound and have alot of fun with it. So sounds like it should be be quite interesting and experimental. It should be fun to see what the great mind comes up with. He will be "exploring the boundaries of sound". Should be great!!

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2001 : 06:30:31 AM
Petraglyph will probably be released early next year. As far as new material, there will be a little but most of Tim's off time has been spent on stuff like ID and Petraglyph. I hear he has recorded more stuff with Eura as well. Hope that sees the light of day. Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000