Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Post counts soar aBOARD the board!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 01/29/2002 : 2:44:20 PM
Well EnthuTIMsiast and myself soared past our goals together and it is great to see everyone else reaching for their goals. Congrats to Black Lotus for breaking 500 and to all the others nearing their goals keep up the good work. It has certainly been alot of fun getting here. Post away!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/31/2002 : 12:46:29 PM
It was Josh KellEy, and not Kelly like I said originally. But you guys are right, no one mentioned him either.

I think JK is a guitarist. He's playing here tonight and I might go see him. I thought you guys mentioned him, so I was gonna ask what to expect.

Anywho.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Black Lotus Posted - 01/31/2002 : 09:47:39 AM
Who the hell is Josh Kelly?

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Fluffy Posted - 01/31/2002 : 03:59:21 AM
I think you are thinking of a topic called "Kelly Joe Phelps" that is now on page 2. I don't remember anyone talking about Josh Kelly!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/30/2002 : 10:26:03 AM
Holy crap, a freekin' leerjet just flew about 100 feet over my house!!!!!! That was weird, I thought I was about to die. All loud and stuff.

But here's my question....didn't someone mention a guy named Josh Kelly around here the other day? I searched for it and didn't get anything, but I'm almost sure that someone said he was good or something. The reason I want to know is that the guy Josh Kelly is going to be here in Oxpatch tomorrow and maybe I'll go if he's good. I did hear a song on the radio and it sounded good, so I'll probably go anyway...but input would be great.

-Jason-

Black Lotus Posted - 01/30/2002 : 09:25:09 AM
Aww hell ... another wasted topic.

-
500 Club
Fluffy Posted - 01/29/2002 : 11:52:25 PM
Black Lotus said:
quote:
At least we haven't begun talking about balls in this topic yet.
Yes you did, right there in your quote. YOU started talking about balls. BALLS BALLS BALLS Shame on you Black Lotus!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/29/2002 : 11:41:05 PM
quote:

At least we haven't begun talking about balls in this topic yet.

It has only just begun!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Black Lotus Posted - 01/29/2002 : 10:14:58 PM
Ah crud, here we go with the math again. At least we haven't begun talking about balls in this topic yet.

-
500 Club
pcbTIM Posted - 01/29/2002 : 6:11:53 PM
10%?!! It's more like 3%!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/29/2002 : 4:58:19 PM
Chatty Cathy...ha. There's a girl here where I live that I call "ChinaCathy." Guess why...

She's from China and there's another Cathy that I don't like to talk to, so I have to specify which one...so I just call her China Cathy. Damn, she's hot, too.

And she can cut people down better than any single person I've ever seen in my entire life. I mean, I had a friend once and he and I could do some work on just about anyone, but she can do it on her own. Man, she's hot too, did I mention that?

-Jason-

Black Lotus Posted - 01/29/2002 : 3:03:44 PM
OH what the hell, how about another. In no way does my post count reflect the intellictual value of my posts. Only 10% of my posts provide some intelligent response to the topic, or the topic that digressed from the original topic, or the topic that digressed from the topic that digressed from the original topic.

-
500 Club
LizT Posted - 01/29/2002 : 3:01:45 PM
Congrats to the Chatty Cathy's!!!

Black Lotus Posted - 01/29/2002 : 2:53:10 PM
Kick ass, free post. Thanks fluffy. And that's about 120 posts in 4 days for me, and counting.

-
500 Club

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000