Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Dave

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Davidspsalm145 Posted - 09/08/2001 : 3:21:46 PM
There is no way that Dave would undermine Tim's ability or think he is better than anyone. Dave has given Tim rediculous amounts of credit and knows he doesn't compare to Tim. Dave is one of the most humble people on the face of the planet (he drives a green '97 Subaru Outback fro cryin' out loud.) Dave would never say anything that could possibly ellude to him thinking he is better than Tim. Dave is a very kind and generous man and thinks he is too good for no one. Please let's not ever think that again.

John T. Wilson
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:19:29 PM
Hey Guitar Guy Had not even thought of that angle, You are so right, I am glad I have the policy I have. Good Karma I guess!

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2001 : 3:17:19 PM
Yeah, that's a good policy to have, emailing them back. Like you said, they probably send emails to different DMB affiliated addresses and either get a form letter/auto response or nothing at all, so it is cool that you take the time to respond personally. And if you email them and explain the situation, theres less of a chance you'll get another email from that particular person..and that person may spread the word to others, meaning there will be another one or two less emails you would have gotten had you ignored it.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2001 : 11:26:23 PM
I do indeed answer each and everyone. It is still very easy to put myself in the shoes of a fan, since I am a fan of many bands, and i think the blowoff sucks!(although I would never email someone with a question like this, but if I did) It only takes a few minutes to type a response, its just that I have to type about 20 a day. I really should work up a form letter, but again I think people can see right thru that. I am afraid I am of the persuasion that believes its rude to not answer. I am sure when them email DMB personnel they probably get no response, hopefully I can create some good will and they will remember me as the guy who answered their question(even if I couldn't help) and just didn't blow them off.

Arthen Posted - 09/10/2001 : 9:22:25 PM
And by the way.... I drive a green subaru 1997 model, and it is a damn fine automobile! I understand why Dave likes it, and room in the back for the kids now, don't ya know!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Arthen Posted - 09/10/2001 : 9:19:56 PM
Hell yeah Tim is his own Entity! Tim's on his own musical planet for talent!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/10/2001 : 8:38:18 PM
Fluffy, I'm curious, do you reply to those emails about another Dave and Tim tour ever, or do you just ignore them and hope they'll eventually go away?

I can't believe how ignorant people can be, they think sending a one magical email to Tim's tour manager will start another Dave and Tim tour. I weep for DMB fans....hehe

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 09/10/2001 : 12:14:20 AM
Its not that we hate DAVE! Some of us getting tired of people treating Tim like he is living in Daves shadow. We tend to think of Tim as a seperate entity and so many people only think of them together and we get a little tired of people not being able to seperate the 2.So it is probably not true hatred, just bitterness and so many people feel that Tim is nothing without Dave. I know not everyone who wants to see them together feel that way, but sometimes it is hard to seperate. We just see it as Dave this and Dave that and it is a Tim Reynolds message board. We are probably overly sensitive, but we hear it all the time. You cannot believe how many emails I get from DMB message board members asking me to "convince" Tim he should tour with Dave again. It is really up to Dave and we just wait for the call. There is no bad blood. Hope this clears it up for you a little. Hey can't we all just get along. HEHE

Arthen Posted - 09/09/2001 : 11:52:36 PM
How long are you guys going to talk about posting posts?

Hey, how come on the old board, so many people blasted Dave, it was really anti-dave over there!

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Xar666 Posted - 09/09/2001 : 04:34:26 AM
I did not delete it, I edited it. You can edit your own response by clicking on the Edit Message button.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/09/2001 : 02:36:49 AM
again, and only since it's on top...

Hey, how did you delete your post? I can't seem to see how to do that.

And I was just messin' with Davidspsalm145, but if that topic was a reply, then it should just be put as a reply to that thread. But I feel what Davidspsalm145 is sayin, even if I posted what seemed to be the contrary elsewhere. I do still stick behind all my other posts on this topic, but I know dave is humble, and I think I never said otherwise.

I think the big question, Davidspsalm145 is about the logistics of the matter with Dave and Tim, not any personal issues at all.

But I'm thinkin' again. Someone stop me...

-Jason-

Xar666 Posted - 09/09/2001 : 02:18:25 AM
"It kept saying that xar was the last to post in this thread but he wasnt. did you delete your post xar?"

I edited my original post. It had grammatical errors.

Davidspsalm145, I don't think anyone here was pissed about your post. We were just fucking with you.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Davidspsalm145 Posted - 09/09/2001 : 01:42:27 AM
Okay, okay I get the message. Forgive me; I must have read an old topic posting about how Dave thinks he is better than Tim and I was merely replying to that. Sorry for taking up space. I can assure that I will not make that mistake again. Thanks for the 8 of you giving me a heads up. Next time I will make every best effort to stay with the times. Sorry again.
-John

John T. Wilson
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/09/2001 : 01:28:27 AM
since this topic was at the top and my replying won't move it anywhere but right to where it is....

Jon, don't have have the power to delete a topic? I mean someone has to.

I'm not meaning one in particular (*cough cough*) but wouldn't some of them be better in the Recycle Bin?

And not that my topics are perfect. Maybe not even pertinent at all to to this board, but some just seem to get an argument about things that don't relate to the board.

But really... I like cheddar on the top and swiss on the bottom, with a good microwaving between.

-Jason-

Erich with an h Posted - 09/09/2001 : 01:08:30 AM
it kept saying that xar was the last to post in this thread but he wasnt. did you delete your post xar?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Erich with an h Posted - 09/08/2001 : 11:53:59 PM
*laughs* i was going to say the same thing. chedder is better

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
jsoldo Posted - 09/08/2001 : 11:43:44 PM
WTF, cheddar beats the pants off swiss, swiss is gross, and also... my microwave makes popcorn PERFECT, i mean every last kernel is popped and there are no burnt ones, my microwave kicks ass - its cooks by weight, so take that

this board has gone to shit
hahaha
peace
jon

Timmah!
Xar666 Posted - 09/08/2001 : 9:47:32 PM
You see Cheddar knows that it is not as good as Swiss. It knows that it is orange and has no holes. Cheddar is very humble.

-Xar666

Reese Posted - 09/08/2001 : 8:02:41 PM
what's up iwth that shit man. be a litle more clear next time.

later

Erich with an h Posted - 09/08/2001 : 7:39:28 PM
thanks for the insight. now, tell me once again, what the hell are you talking about???

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/08/2001 : 3:30:40 PM
what??? from where did that come?

-Jason-

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000