Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I am fucking LIVID

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 01/27/2002 : 09:53:29 AM
I got an email from Jessica last night before i left for a dinner i was going to. Here are some hi points.

...I've learned a little more about you and some "girls". I'm not going to go into it or name names because that would betray confidence.... We will continue speaking through e-mail, but I no longer posess Yahoo! Messenger and won't ever again... Don't call me, you'll get the answering machine. Our parting of the ways comes here Erich, it's useless to think we'll ever be best friends or anything else..... Have fun with
the ladies. See ya later!

So every last bit of closure i got from her went out the window. Im 150% possitive that i didnt do anything that she didnt know about with anyone, and all of last year i spent loving her unconditionaly. I emailed her and told her that i know shes wrong, but i dont want to contact her after this, unless she contacts me. I dont want to sit here and have to explain myself on something shes accusing me of, when she wont tell me what it is or on what grounds shes doing it.

I didnt want it to end this way.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/29/2002 : 12:48:59 PM
Yeah pcbdmb. I kinda see things the same way. I mean, the goal of dating is to get married (I guess, I can't think of a better one)(well, sex maybe, but I don't like to look at relationships that way). And if you are dating someone you know you aren't going to get married to, then why bother dating them at all? And if something happens and you are like "there's no way I could ever spend the rest of my life with this person" then why bother? All that might happen if you stay together is something that might cause you to have to get married or she might convince you that you should get married when you have already realized that that's not best. And then you would just end up being unhappy and have to get divorced (which I think is a terrible thing to do).

Erich, basically, that's not to console you or anything...it doesn't necessarily even relate to you. I'm just telling how I feel to whomever is listening. Maybe someone can make some sense out of it.

[steps off soapbox]

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
pcbTIM Posted - 01/27/2002 : 11:45:53 AM
quote:

I didnt want it to end this way.

And how often does that happen? I'd say almost always. Look on the bright side (and know that's difficult right now but), at least you got a relationship. I, for one, have never had a girlfriend (and I turn 19 in less than a month), but I don't let it get to me because I know that something better will come along. I think that watching Bedazzled put me in a very good mood. I watched it last night and I thought that the ending might really cheer you up. It was really cool, and I can't say much else because I don't want to spoil the ending. (although I hinted at it in another post)

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000