Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Time for

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Evergreen Posted - 01/20/2002 : 10:35:35 AM
Lunch......come on in kids. I made Kraft cheeeeeeeeeeze and macaroni. 2 boxes for each of you.
You whoooooooooooooooo.........Hurry Hurry!!!

EVERGREEN 143
29   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/26/2002 : 4:45:14 PM
Silky Said:
quote:
The bigtime WHAT is the question...

You know the bigtime! Making lots of dough, like the people with Masters degrees. If you could get a masters degree in posting, we would all be RICH, RICH I TELL YOU!!! RICH BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS!! Except for the dream about "INFINITE MONEY" We might not get that rich. But hey thats what shitting out our mouth is for. I guess there is no need for that book learning.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/24/2002 : 03:10:41 AM
Everytime I see the topic ("Time for") I think of a radio station here that has "Time Out For Spanish" where they say something in Spanish that's off the wall. I'll try to find one or two of them sometime...Some funny chit.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:29:50 AM
The bigtime WHAT is the question...
-J

Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:25:51 AM
These are way more fun than a masters degree, but they don't seem to pay as well. Can you get a masters degree in postology? Now thats the ticket. The ticket to the bigtime!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
tericee Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:22:14 AM
It's not clear to me why, but I read a good portion of these posts too. I'm sure I could be working on my master's degree instead.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:22:07 AM
Yes you do... ass.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:20:24 AM
I definitely DO NOT read the posts. I just post random thoughts and hope that match up to something. It's kinda a ZEN Posting thing. I swear. I DO NOT read the posts.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:17:10 AM
I do.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:09:01 AM
Pht, no one else reads these posts.

-Jason-

pcbTIM Posted - 01/24/2002 : 01:36:09 AM
Very good! You get a cookie. (although in actuality, I don't know how this rumor got started...and that's what it is...a RUMOR...just like Dave and Tim hating each other, it just isn't true. But this is just a secret between you, me, and anyone else that reads this post)

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 01:20:02 AM
Aren't you the one with the spaghetti dick? I think so.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/23/2002 : 8:43:30 PM
quote:

I have never found myself wanting for another noodle after 1 suck.

That's because it's ME!!!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 6:28:17 PM
quote:

...I suck up one noodle and there are still lots left. I have never found myself wanting for another noodle after 1 suck...

I'm not even going to bother...

-Jason-

Black Lotus Posted - 01/23/2002 : 2:45:59 PM
I just had Chinese for lunch .. General Tso's Chicken. I'm about to slip into a food coma now. I just need to find a dark quiet corner here at work to curl up in until 5pm.

---------------------------------------
Resident bastard.
Fascinated with dick and fart jokes.
Fluffy Posted - 01/23/2002 : 2:42:28 PM
I have always pronounced it rah-men. I remember seeing commercials when I lived in the bay area for TOP RAMEN NOODLES, and that was how they said it in the commercials. Actually I don't think I have ever heard it promounced ray-men. Althought I am familiar with Link Wray and his Wraymen. But I don't think he is referring to Ramen. As for whether it is "a bunch of noodles" or "one big long one"(Which by the way, sounds like only a question a girl would ask HEHE)I think the answer is a bunch of of noodles. I have boiled it on many occasions without disturbing it, and then when I go to eat it, I suck up one noodle and there are still lots left. I have never found myself wanting for another noodle after 1 suck.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Evergreen Posted - 01/23/2002 : 11:51:55 AM
and I've always wondered if the ramen noodles are a bunch of individual noodles cramed together or one big long noodle

EVERGREEN 143
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/23/2002 : 10:19:35 AM
Hey now... that is the first serious question I've asked in a long while. I mean honestly... what kind of an ass gives sarcastic dick comments to other peoples' serious questions?
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 10:15:08 AM
Who told?

-Jason-

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/23/2002 : 10:10:13 AM
Bastard.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 09:42:36 AM
quote:

is ramen pronounced "ray-men" or "rah-men?"
-J

Yes.

-Jason-

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/23/2002 : 09:24:14 AM
I've seen this argued countless times... is ramen pronounced "ray-men" or "rah-men?"
-J

Fluffy Posted - 01/23/2002 : 03:45:32 AM
Thems fightin' werds!! Don't be messin' with the Cheese and Macaroni.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 02:28:59 AM
Am I the only one here that doesn't survive on Cheese and Mac? I'm more of a...well, I eat all kinda stuff. Like ramen noodles. That's some cheep sheet, werd?

-Jason-

Fluffy Posted - 01/21/2002 : 08:03:02 AM
Bacon in Cheese & Mac is great! I was never a big Velveeta person, but Jon Soldo's recipe used it and it was wonderful. I think I will stick with the normal Kraft Cheese and macaroni, I like the flavor a bit better. This is only my opinion of course.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jay Posted - 01/20/2002 : 4:37:25 PM
to tell teh truth velveeta makes me puke...i hate the aftertaste, so i stay away from anyhting made by velveeta...but my mom's homemade sheels and cheese with bacon is amazing, too....mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/20/2002 : 4:04:08 PM
Have you ever tried Velveeta Shells and Cheese with Bacon? The bacon bits come in the box and frankly the combination is nothing short of orgasmic. I ate it about 2 weeks ago... I came twice.
-J

Jay Posted - 01/20/2002 : 3:25:00 PM
thanks for the food...In Tongo we ain't got none...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Jay Posted - 01/20/2002 : 3:24:23 PM
you know what i like in cheese and mac...

Jay
tericee Posted - 01/20/2002 : 2:16:02 PM
Yummy yummy! I'll take some!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000