Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My girlfriend dumped me...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 01/17/2002 : 10:27:24 PM
im crushed beyond anything in this world. i cant believe it happened, but i need to face it, and its so hard...

no sarcastic comments please, im too hurt right now...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dirtysloth Posted - 01/19/2002 : 4:09:35 PM
My take on that would be that love heals all wounds. And time, well(bad metaphor time), might not be the healer, but can either be an antiseptic or the salt, depending on the person... hope that made some sense. Erich, I know it's pointless to say not to dwell on it, but I really hope that things get better for you and not worse as time passes... my thoughts are with you.

Isaac... I was driving around one night probably a year and a half ago thinking about a girl I knew... how special our friendship was to me and how it crumbled... I had a PJ compilation tape I made in my car and Nothingman was playing, and that same line you mentioned played right as I passed the place that we really talked for the last time... I too pulled over and wept uncontrollably... that really is one of my favorite songs...

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
pcbTIM Posted - 01/19/2002 : 3:50:21 PM
I'm gonna have to disagree with the last two posts. I believe that LOVE not TIMe heals all wounds.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
LizT Posted - 01/19/2002 : 2:47:09 PM
Erich my heart goes out to you. TIMe does heal all wounds, so I hope it goes by quickly! I'd like to see the old Erich posting again!!!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/19/2002 : 2:08:38 PM
"Often times we focus so hard on one door closing that we fail to see another one opening." -Helen Keller

Whenever I run into a big problem, rather than getting too far down about it, I try to use it as a learning experience... I'm not saying to be happy about this, as that would not be within the realm of normalcy, but it can't hurt to take a step back, look at the way you are reacting, and re-evaluate. Take a look at this and see how you can grow from it, rather than shrinking into a ball. It may be CLICHE, but time certainly makes things easier as it passes.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 01/19/2002 : 04:22:11 AM
I found out that when you edit a message, it reads it as a new post and brings it to the top.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Saint Jude Posted - 01/19/2002 : 03:29:29 AM
01/19/2002 03:22:05 AM
by: Xar666

??? for some reason the thread says Xar last replied at 3 22 05 but i dont see any message from him.... am i crazy or is this one of those devil tricks Xar?

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Saint Jude Posted - 01/19/2002 : 03:20:36 AM
ha, no offence to you erich, i really feel bad for you, breaking up w/ chicks/ corpses is one of the worst things in life. . .

but that is funny xarr.

Just give it some time eric, sorry to be clechie (sp?????) but when one thing ends another begins. and it could be 10X better. hope u fell better. peace

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Xar666 Posted - 01/19/2002 : 03:16:20 AM
lovely
Erich with an h Posted - 01/19/2002 : 12:42:24 AM
Maybe its cause i was brought up to express my feelings in a sincere way, but i really think that saying NO SARCASTIC FUCKING COMMENTS implys dont say i need a fucking corpse or that she was a bitch for dumping me. Hi there, you didnt know her, so i dont give a shit if shes not mine to protect anymore but im not going to let you say shit like that right now to me, ok? No disrespect intended my ass. What i need is the intelligence next time to find a place not inhibited by frat boys that think that every girl that dumps them is a fucking bitch, maybe then i'll say a damn thing. My fucking mistake for saying anything here. Im not ready to hear shit like this right now, so if next time you cant respect that fact that i feel like shit dont fucking say a goddamn thing.

Thanks Isaac, Kevin, and HTG, sincerily.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ujohnb01 Posted - 01/18/2002 : 11:33:56 PM
necrophilia is that with one L or 2?

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Xar666 Posted - 01/18/2002 : 10:21:04 PM
now now
ujohnb01 Posted - 01/18/2002 : 10:02:54 PM
No respect intended, but if the BITCH dumped you its her loss not yours. What you need my good man is to get LAID immeadiately, it is great meddecine for the soul. Also, pick yourself up a twelver and drown you sorrows or just go straight for the Jack, Jim, and Jose.
Good Luck, hold your head up hi, life will go on.
Peace,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Isaac Posted - 01/18/2002 : 09:35:28 AM
I know exactly what your feeling, I still remember vividly when my relationship turned to shit why my x-girlfriend. Things just were obviously not working out, but its my nature to just hang on kicking and screaming and trust that everything'll work out. Unfortunatly its her nature to wanna "just be friends".

I just felt disoriented and sick to my stomach for days, we'd been dating for only 10 months but we were inseparable for that time, so I just felt completely alone after that. I really didn't have any friends to turn to because I'd been so invested in my relationship I'd kind of let them all the friendships go sour.

I remember specifically driving to the mall to piss away some money to make myself feel better, and the radio station I was listening to decided to play 2 Pearl Jam songs back to back; Nothingman and Betterman. I hardly ever cry and I managed to hang on through most of Nothingman but when it got to the lyrics "caught a bolt of lightening, cursed the day he let it go" I fucking lost it, I had to pull over I was crying so hard.

Anyway were all here for ya, after a while the pain will start to fade. Good luck man.

3----------------------->

Isaac
Erich with an h Posted - 01/18/2002 : 06:29:27 AM
i ruined our relationship. But i cant dwell. I will move on... thanks though guys.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
KevinLesko Posted - 01/18/2002 : 03:55:53 AM
sorry to hear it man, from the sounds of it, it was the distance that played a major role in the problem, I know all about that. change sucks.

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/17/2002 : 10:35:12 PM
Dude, that blows,i'm sorry. I just got dumped recently myself two days ago. . .for another guy. Even though i'm only 15, and havent been into any big relashonships, it's never easy.

Things well get better, they always do

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000