Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 POLL: Carson Daily a Tool?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Black Lotus Posted - 01/16/2002 : 3:47:54 PM
I found someone new to bash, this guy is a tool. Here in Philly, there's a radio station (100.3) that sent a guy to NY to hang out at TRL with a poster that said "Carson Daily is a TOOL!"

The guy actually got on the show and just caused a bunch of trouble, shouting that carson was a tool. And every time carson asked him about it, the guy just said 'You are a tool my friend' in response to every question. It was a riot!

30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/14/2003 : 12:01:36 AM
The they to who I refer are generally the voices the in my head, but on this occasion, I think it is what is said about actors and rockstars. Just so ya know, the voices in my head are rarely wrong.
Saint Jude Posted - 01/13/2003 : 11:58:08 PM
quote:
They say all actors want to be rock stars and all rock stars want to be actors. That's what they say!!

yes (jude looks around) and who is this 'they' u speek of fluffy. sure its not just the voices in your head again.
pcbTIM Posted - 01/13/2003 : 11:55:41 PM
Hell. I'd be content with either profession.
Fluffy Posted - 01/13/2003 : 11:53:58 PM
They say all actors want to be rock stars and all rock stars want to be actors. That's what they say!!
pcbTIM Posted - 01/13/2003 : 11:49:50 PM
I guess she's trying to be a renaissance woman?
Saint Jude Posted - 01/13/2003 : 11:44:25 PM
terra read is always way too tan, and its that bad fake bright red tan, and is just really really bad at acting.

j-lo-hu is hot though. and has some acting ability. Can't hardly wait was a great movie. But she shouldnt sing, seriously, wtf?
Fluffy Posted - 01/13/2003 : 11:40:55 PM
I am not sure if he did, but if he did, let me rephrase that:

I want Carson Daly's womEn!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 01/13/2003 : 10:40:18 PM
Didn't he also have Jennifer Love Hewitt? Or was that someone else?
Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2003 : 04:06:04 AM
I want Carson Daly's woman!!!

Ahhhh, Tara Reid!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
pcbTIM Posted - 12/26/2002 : 12:54:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

some one remind me why all the tools get women.

Because they make all the money. Bastards.
victorwootenfan Posted - 12/24/2002 : 9:01:32 PM
I agree he's a tool Flaming moe!
pcbTIM Posted - 01/19/2002 : 3:52:32 PM
I dunno...maybe I could dress up in a suit and tie and try to sell it to the record companies. You know, make it sound glamorous (sp?) and when they bite, throw it back in their faces.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/19/2002 : 1:54:55 PM
I like that idea pcdmb... I like it a lot.
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 01/18/2002 : 6:20:02 PM
No, no Isaac...I think you've got something there somewhere. Instead of their music being placed in the pop/rock section, they should grab a bulldozer and just add the garbage to the city dump...that or give it it's own section called CRAP. I can see it now..."Where's the new Backstreet Boys album? I've looked in the pop/rock section, the rap section, even the jazz section! Where is it?" "Did you check CRAP!!"

dan p. Posted - 01/18/2002 : 5:08:00 PM
he is a wiper of other people's bottoms.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Black Lotus Posted - 01/18/2002 : 09:23:51 AM
Carson, I fart in your general direction!

Isaac Posted - 01/18/2002 : 09:17:00 AM
I just had a thought, they should turn like teenage bullshit pop into like its own category entirely. Like not even its own genre, just don't even call it music anymore, for instance maybe you'd have to go to specific pop stores to buy the new N'sync disc, they could make it like Chucky Cheese to entertain all the little kids too. Just completely pull that fucking wort off the heel of modern music and throw it in a dumpster where the kiddies can swarm around it like maggots and flies.

I don't know where that came from, I'm kind of frightened actually.

3----------------------->

Isaac
pcbTIM Posted - 01/17/2002 : 6:44:50 PM
And now he even has another TV show interviewing "musicians" (I'm using that term loosely for lack of a better word). I think the show is called "The Only Tool In America That Actually Produces Crap"

dan p. Posted - 01/17/2002 : 4:41:52 PM
some one remind me why all the tools get women.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/17/2002 : 4:21:50 PM
Before you kill yourself... don't forget he dicked Tara Reid too.
-J

Isaac Posted - 01/17/2002 : 3:50:55 PM
Yeah thats gotta be a good feeling, going home at the end of the night knowing you could get any 12 year old chick in the country. Of course he was getting a peice of Jennifer-love Hewit for a while wasn't he... I should just kill myself.

Isaac
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/17/2002 : 2:43:22 PM
He's popular because 12 year old girls want to fuck him.
-J

Isaac Posted - 01/17/2002 : 10:05:40 AM
"YES!!! I saw that! I just about opened up my bowels I was laughing so fucking hard."

Thats disturbing hehe.

Yeah I don't get why that dipshit is so popular, occaisionally he's fairly sarcastic with the bands (anyone see him interview oasis? hehe) though. I suppose he could be much worse, anyone remember Jesse? That guy was the dumbest peice of fuck on earth! Or Kathy Griffith!?

Isaac
Black Lotus Posted - 01/16/2002 : 9:06:46 PM
quote:

If any of you guys saw a Saturday Night Live episosde about 2 weeks ago, one of the comedians (name just slipped my mind) Played as Carson on a TRL skit , it was hilarious. He said, "Hello, my name is Carson Daly, and i'm TOTOALLY ORDINANRY in everyway" Then, at the end, "Well, thats it for TRL. I'm Carson Daly, and i'm a big huge tool."
Yes, I think he's a TooL.

YES!!! I saw that! I just about opened up my bowels I was laughing so fucking hard.

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/16/2002 : 8:09:06 PM
Thats it SaintJude.

Saint Jude Posted - 01/16/2002 : 6:51:06 PM
Jimmy Fallon (Sp?)

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/16/2002 : 6:43:38 PM
If any of you guys saw a Saturday Night Live episosde about 2 weeks ago, one of the comedians (name just slipped my mind) Played as Carson on a TRL skit , it was hilarious. He said, "Hello, my name is Carson Daly, and i'm TOTOALLY ORDINANRY in everyway" Then, at the end, "Well, thats it for TRL. I'm Carson Daly, and i'm a big huge tool."
Yes, I think he's a TooL.

dan p. Posted - 01/16/2002 : 5:44:01 PM
i've heard the derogitory name "tool" use to describe a lot of people. but when your really stop and think about it, carson daly really is. he is the epitome of it. if you said to me, "there's this guy. he's a real tool." even if i didn't know who carson daly was, i'd still imagine him as the guy you explained as being a tool.

Jay Posted - 01/16/2002 : 5:26:26 PM
that would've been great. i hate daly...if there is a satan it is either him or...oprah...or you know who, with the red backwards hat...

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Saint Jude Posted - 01/16/2002 : 3:54:19 PM
Thats fuckin awsome, o i wished i would have seen that.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000