TIMchat now open!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2002 :  11:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's ready to rock .. http://www.public-enemy.net - enjoy! Anyone want to setup a weekly chat time, that'll work for me.

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2002 :  6:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
error: applet parachat can't start

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2002 :  6:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

error: applet parachat can't start

teri

That's sucks, doesn't it? Lemme check it out.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2002 :  6:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Worked great for me ... dunno what's up.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2002 :  7:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm. It worked for me too.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2002 :  12:51:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
probably something to do with my Mac.

teri

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2002 :  01:52:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...I'm on one right now...I can't wait to get back to my dorm and use my Sony. Speaking of which, something funny just happened to me. I had packed up all of my things that I had taken back home from my dorm room and driven to campus, when I noticed all the lights were out in all the dorm rooms. I was driving around and the place was deserted. i called my mom and told her to go on the internet and look at my college's homepage. It turns out that classes don't start until Wednesday. I was happy and depressed at the same time because I had to drive back home and unpack all my stuff. Anyway, I was laughing about it the whole way home.

"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2002 :  08:49:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you're using a MAC, you may have troubles. You'll need to search the web and download something called Java Virtual Machine - hope that helps.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  05:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are we still using this? It might be kinda kewl instead of posting back and forth when there are more than 1 of us on the board. Didn't JS set up something like that at one time. Whatever happened to that one? Mysteries and Myths of the BOARD

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  09:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Are we still using this? It might be kinda kewl instead of posting back and forth when there are more than 1 of us on the board. Didn't JS set up something like that at one time. Whatever happened to that one? Mysteries and Myths of the BOARD

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

Yeah, it's still there free for anyone to use whenever :)

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How big is it? Will we all fit in it at the same time? A chat room just sounds so small.

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:05:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it'll take up to 50 users. If I register it and pay the 70 or so bucks, it'll take unlimited users. You can also enter private rooms with other users, it's actually pretty slick.

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:12:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How big is it? Will we all fit in it at the same time?

I'm sorry, but this just had to be takes out of context. It was asking for it.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  8:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So we can now set up a chat for whenever we want to? That's cool. We should do that.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  8:52:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We really should. You can count me in.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  8:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How's about tonight at 11:32?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:01:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No....that's not good for me. How aboot 11:33:14 tonight? I'm pretty sure I'm free then.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:21:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My night doesn't free up until 11:33.15. Ho's that sound?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK OK! We'll compromise....11:33:14.5 How's that? I might have to made a few sacrifices, and I might get fired, but it'll have to do!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that eastern, standard or pacific time???

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good point, cause for me, the board is an hour ahead. Like this post, for example, will say...about 10:25, while when I post it, my watch reads 9:25. So whose time we goin' on.

I say BStime is best. Board Standard, that is.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I guess that means the board is set to the east coast then. ,

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:47:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...especially in the UK, I get completely thrown off. I have to subtract 5 hours from the message board and 8 to tell what time it is back in good old California. Sometimes it gets kind of confusing.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I just went to the chat, and no one was there. Did you guys do it and I just missed it or what. I was too busy bitching about my bosses. Dammmit.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:29:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm in too byatch... whatchu doin'?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:39:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry I am booked solid until 11:43:07EST. I am a busy, busy man. What do you think, I just got loads of free time to hang around the message board? DOAH(or D'oh or D-oh)looks like that may be the case, HEHE. Looks like this thing is gonna be hard to coordinate. Hey Black Lotus, It sounds very kewl. Thanx for offering to pay the $70 bucks but I can't imagine at this stage of the game we will have need to accomodate more than 50 people. I have a feeling it will be, at the most, the top 20 posters on the board. It sure would be kewl though. Gotta love "REAL TIME"!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:42:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EVERGREEN said:
quote:
How big is it? Will we all fit in it at the same time? A chat room just sounds so small.
She is just all over the board wanting to talk about Mike Awk! I think we cover "how big it is" in another post.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know Mike Awk too?! Wow! What are the odds? Hey...do you take private instrument lessons with him too? (you know which instrument Fluffy) But I have to say, Mike Awk is smooth with the ladies because I've seen him in action.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  01:09:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me and MIKE AWK are always in training. I love putting MIKE AWK to the test. I like pushing MIKE AWK to the very limits of endurance and MIKE AWK still comes back for more. What a trooper MIKE AWK is!! MIKE AWK never gives up. MIKE AWK always CUMS UP swinging. You can't keep MIKE AWK down! MIKE AWK is tough, but firm, ready to go the distance. MIKE AWK is a true friend, MIKE AWK always stands up for me, whether I ask him to or not. I consider MIKE AWK one of my closest buddies. I would do ANYTHING for MIKE AWK!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  01:11:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MIKE HUNT on the other hand, can sure be a pain!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  01:12:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno... Mike Awk is kinda sketchy. I mean, I don't know of any other friend that pukes every time we wrestle. He also tends to get me into lots of trouble. Somehow, though, I think he and I are ultimately inseperable.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  01:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK OK....STROKE of brilliance hit me! It should be......Mike Hawk!!!!! Cause then you could introduce him like a normal person with a normal name! Hi..this is my friend Hawk...Mike Hawk.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  02:08:33 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just thinking about my cock. I mean Mike Hawk. He's one tall drink of water. Hawk is definately better pcbdmb, I thought of that myself.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  04:13:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky Said:
quote:
Somehow, though, I think he and I are ultimately inseperable.
I think Lorenna Bobbitt would disagree with that statement!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  04:19:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
OK OK....STROKE of brilliance hit me! It should be......Mike Hawk!!!!!
Is EVERGREEN lurking? She was the one who offered it up, I think she should decide how we should handle MIKE AWK! Does she want MIKE AWK or MIKE HAWK. It is a very delicate situation and MIKE AWK needs to be handled very carefully. EVERGREEN, I leave MIKE AWK in your hands! You decide what to do with MIKE AWK, afterall, you are the one that brought up MIKE AWK!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You decide what to do with MIKE AWK, afterall, you are the one that brought up MIKE AWK!

Oh really?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:56:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
REALLY!! She did! She brought up MIKE AWK!
EVERGREEN SAID:
quote:
Mike Awk wants to play with your.......Mike Hunt
Here's the reference:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1018
Check for yourself, I swear she did!! I think it is great that everyone is SO interested in MIKE AWK!! MIKE AWK feels so special, but MIKE AWK gets irratated if you rub MIKE AWK the wrong way!! And you DON'T want to piss off MIKE AWK!! MIKE AWK spits poison when he's angry. Maybe it's best to just leave MIKE AWK alone. MIKE AWK is sad!! No one will play with MIKE AWK!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And you DON'T want to piss off MIKE AWK!!

or piss on him!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MIKE AWK is deadly accurate when it comes to pissing contests, so don't start with 'em.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  11:33:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mike Hawk is a baaaaaaad muthafucka.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  4:59:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shut your mouth!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  6:59:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I'm talkin' about Mike Hawk...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:23:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will everyone please stop talking about MIKE AWK!! You are going to give him a complex, he is very sensitive, and he can be a hard head. Treat him with care and respect and handle him gently. MIKE AWK likes that.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mike Hawk is such a whore! He likes anything! And you know it Fluffy! So stop pretending!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:07:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You really shouldn't talk about MIKE AWK that way. MIKE AWK may have to bitch slap you!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MIKE HAWK couldn't bitch slap the side of a barn!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
MIKE HAWK couldn't bitch slap the side of a barn!!

Yes Mike Hawk could... hell, he is the size of the side of a barn.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds to me like he'd just knock the barn over ...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The lethal dillywhap.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  7:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like MIKE HAWK could be wanted in a few states for barn-wreckin'

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  04:55:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MIKE AWK is wanted all over the country. I think MIKE AWK is wanted in all 50 states. MIKE AWK is on the 10 most wanted list. MIKE AWK is considered armed and dangerous. Approach MIKE AWK with caution!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  1:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So where is MIKE HAWK? I haven't seen him for some time. Fluffy.....are you harboring MIKE HAWK as a fugitive?! You could go to jail with MIKE HAWK! How would you frrl aboot THAT?!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  1:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, how would you frrl?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I frrl terrible! I can't find MIKE HAWK.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  9:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I frrl terrible! I can't find MIKE HAWK.

That sounds like a personal problem ... need a magnifying glass?

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  12:27:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Personal problem? I think MIKE HAWK is everyone's problem!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  09:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya think so, do ya?

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  6:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think so......I know so.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  8:22:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Keep on believing it man.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  8:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's to believe? It's a basic scientific fact.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  1:40:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Prove it ... I would like to see some inconclusive evidence.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  5:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute.....what were we arguing aboot again?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  5:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh!!! Now I remember!!! I have proof now! Here's a list in which MIKE HAWK is talked aboot by others (more than once).

TIMchat now open
A reply to Krystal’s, “what men are thinking”
PURPLE HAIR!!!
Mac & Cheese
Playing with phoenetics
Hey Fluffy….
What’s your……

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  7:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Your browser is not Java-enabled. Please enable Java, or upgrade browsers.

I get this when i try to go to it.... and i am acually stumped...i can mic up drums and 3 guitars send that to a 32 chanel mixer, send that into my comp, record it in soundfordge, save to wav, convert to mp3, write to cd.... but i cant get java to work.

Help lotus.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  9:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What browser are you using? You may have to change your security settings to allow javascript to run. Either that, or go download java virtual machine from sun microsystems :) It's free ... just do a search for it.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  9:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that I think about it, upgrade to IE 6.0 if you haven't already. That should fix your problem.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  10:43:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im runnin ie 6.0

:-(

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  10:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Check your java security settings in the browser then. You may be running in anal retentive mode where the browser doesn't let you do shit.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  10:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just checked java script is enabled

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  11:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm ... I'm not sure what could be wrong then bro. Try getting your hands on java virtual machine and also download microsoft virtual machine. That may help you out.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  12:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's ok... I don't think anyone has really gotten organized enough to actually put it to good use yet. Maybe some day....
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  10:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah ... no one is ever there, oh well. I tried.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  11:00:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, no try.... do or do not. but dont try.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000