Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2002 :  9:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
During my time here, I have discovered the following (sometimes amusing) unwritten rules .... add more if I've missed any. Or, just add more to have more

1. No more Fred Durst topics - he sucks, we all know he sucks. End of story.
2. Post count rules here. It equates to your Board IQ.
3. Don't steal bandwidth without proper credit (haha).
4. Just because you post a topic doesn't mean that it's contents will reflect that - 99.9% of the time it doesn't. All topics digress.
7. All fluffy sightings must be posted. If you don't understand this rule, your post count must not be high enough.
8. TIM refers to all that which is whoop ass. (I.E. I had a TIM day today!)
9. Ignore the error messages, they won't eat you if you don't pay attention.

Ok ... thats my food for the evening.

Peace,
Dave

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2002 :  9:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
10. No more "What's That Song On The Flash Intro". It's BIG BLAST OF HOT AIR!!!

"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2002 :  9:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I gave up on the bandwidth theft issue about ten minutes after I wrote my post. :)

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2002 :  11:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OOOh, Excellent post!!!! I'll have to spend some time thinking about more of these but off the top of my head... there is the ol' ban on "Is it true that Dave and Tim are doing a tour?"

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  01:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To expand on Kevin's idea, Lets not forget the no "Don't Dave and Tim hate each other" posts.

And the infamous "I heard Dave's showing up at Tim's gig in (enter town here)"

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  01:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
- of course the word "time" is spelled "TIMe"

- Jon, Kyle, & Fluffy all officially "rule" (look how many topics have read ____ RULES!!!)

- Mac & Cheese is not to be discussed in a degoratory manner

- in case a corpse found... notify Xar IMMEDIATLY

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  05:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We should come up with the TR board "Autoresponse" for all these questions. Just a long list of pre-fabricated answers to things that people ask such as what album to get, or what the flash song is, or what's going on with Tim and Dave etc etc... then we can all just copy and paste the autoresponse form into any message where it is appropriate to do so.-J

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  09:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11. If Fluffy has the last post in a thread your are forbidden to post in that thread ever again.

12. All members must be perverted or at least tolerant to the perverted members.

13. Only people who are naked are allowed to post on the message board.

14. Everyone who posts must meet at the rest stop on I-94 for the TR message board Orgie.

15. All meds must be taken BEFORE posting on the TR message board.

16. If your name is Xarr you are required to take a shower before posting on the TR message board.

17. It is generally frowned up to hook up your computer in the bathroom so you can post while partaking in the act of defication.

Hehehe

3----------------------->

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  09:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

17. It is generally frowned up to hook up your computer in the bathroom so you can post while partaking in the act of defication.

Hehehe

3----------------------->

Isaac

Ah fuck ... well count me out.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  7:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

11. If Fluffy has the last post in a thread your are forbidden to post in that thread ever again.

I think that rule has been broken more times than any of the commandments.

18. "Cool" is spelled "kewl" and "about" is spelled "aboot"
19. (taken from Kevin) Anything with the letters TIM in it must be capitalized. (e.g. anyTIMe)

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  10:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

No doot aboot it!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2002 :  04:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
20. Whenever Jay (I think it's Jay) posts, somebody must reply "Lay off the weed!" within three posts.

quote:
12. All members must be perverted or at least tolerant to the perverted members.

I believe the phrase is "tolerant of" not "tolerant to." Just thought I'd mention that since I'm tolerant of the perverts but not the grammar/spelling impaired.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2002 :  04:27:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah it is Jay. But it should be "Lay off the _____" since the topic could vary. (e.g. mac & cheese)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  04:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am little confused, seeing as how I am a simpleton with no brain of my own, but it struck me that the title of this post is "Unwritten" Message Board Laws. I am just playing devils advocate here(take notice Isaac) but by typing and listing them on the board don't they become "Written" Message Board Laws? I could be wrong since most of what I speak is just nonsensical ramblings of a madman. But it did occur to me, because I thought for MYSELF. Of course I would never try to force this or any of my opinions on anyone on the board, but it is Food for Though!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  9:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Teri! I guess now yall are going to tell me to lay off Teri, huh...oh well yall are awesome...by the way, aboot spelling about as "aboot," it's is easier to type it that way then reach across the "I" key to the "U: key, so it is a very practical rule...nice job..

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  08:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
19. (taken from Kevin) Anything with the letters TIM in it must be capitalized. (e.g. anyTIMe)

I am not sure of this but I think I may have been the one who started this trend. I used to send the emails to the email list and whenever those 3 letters showed up together I capitalized them. I still do. All the TIMe. AnyTIMe. TIMe for more TIM!!! I sometimes use TR so as to avoid having to capitalize TIM when referring to him, plus it helps to save on any confusion that I might be talking about Tim Rew. Rew is Rew and TR is TIM Reynolds.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  08:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I was staying Rule #21 should be:

Fluffy is not allowed to comment on personal issues or beliefs and should limit his opinions and not take others attacks so damn personally.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  05:09:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A better rule #21

#21:John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

LEARN THEM
LIVE THEM

especially this one! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess my dick is like spaghetti...cums in huge quantities and can serve a large Itailian family.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now THATS ITALIAN!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, that's Amore

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  05:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO MORE!! I can't take it!!

VOLARE OHHHHHHH OHHH

Dammit now you got me doing it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! I just thought of something else!! The Italians like it eldente! (or however you spell it)

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think my post count is having an adverse effect on my intelligence. I find myself rambling about things I discussed here on the board and my wife looks at me like I'm crazy ... then I realise it wasn't her I was talking to about balls, it was Fluffy.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

pcbdmb, you're getting markedly smarter by the day!

I know!! Isn't it weird! Because I feel much smarter, but I haven't gone to any classes. I guess that means that I can drop out of school and focus all my time to this message board.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I reiterate:I suggest not leaving the computer then. Then you will always be UP on things. No getting behind. Catching up is such a bitch. Give up your school, your jobs, your lives, and attach yourself to the glowing screen. It beckons you. It is calling to you. Do you hear it. You are getting sleepy, sleepy!!! When I snap my fingers you will wake up and give all your money and guitars to FLUFFY!! (SNAP)

MWHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb Said:
quote:
I know!! Isn't it weird! Because I feel much smarter, but I haven't gone to any classes. I guess that means that I can drop out of school and focus all my time to this message board.

Fluffy Says AGAIN:
quote:
I suggest not leaving the computer then. Then you will always be UP on things. No getting behind. Catching up is such a bitch. Give up your school, your jobs, your lives, and attach yourself to the glowing screen. It beckons you. It is calling to you. Do you hear it. You are getting sleepy, sleepy!!! When I snap my fingers you will wake up and give all your money and guitars to FLUFFY!! (SNAP)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:59:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHA!!! Looks like the opposite happened!! I got another guitar to add to my collection!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:50:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New (UN)WRITTEN MESSAGE BOARD LAW:

NoOne may post a single line message that makes the rest of us have to scroll left to right to read posts.

That shit is really annoying. It is already bad enuf we have to scroll up and down. That left to right shit is just plain inconsiderate!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  09:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did someone say something?

Anyway, bump for the new guys.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  12:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to make a Law suggestion (and BL, this isn't directed at you, even tho you are right before this post...)

22. You don't HAVE to say anything.

Anyone who's read most of the posts probably knows to what I refer.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  12:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MUWAHHHAAAHHHH.....I just thought of another one. And this one IS for you BL...

23. You aren't allowed to admit that you don't get someone else's joke.

(BL said "I seriously don't get that.")

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  12:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That shit is really annoying. It is already bad enuf we have to scroll up and down. That left to right shit is just plain inconsiderate!!

You go left and right as well as up and down?! Wow! That's gotta hurt your wrist after a while.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  9:17:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know how my previous post got screwed, but it's suppsoed to say ...

*insert whitty response here*

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  7:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bump ... for the new people :)

Anyone think this should be revisited?

-----------
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  8:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know, did I break a Law?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  9:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
24. Any person caught making personal attacks toward Fluffy will have to answer to the TR Task Force!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  9:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
---Amendment to rule 24---

Punishment to be given in the form of the dillywhap. Severity ranges from "cruisin for a mushroom bruisin" to "the skullcrusher."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  10:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
2nd Amendment to #24
All politicians get an extra 10% of the taxpayers money.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  12:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3rd amendment. All previous amendments will be null and void in such event as a sunny day, or a rainy one, either of which will cause all said dillywhaps to be administered to the previously stated administer, and the other 90% of the taxpayer's money coming directly to me. Small bills, please.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  01:10:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey now... you're cruisin...
-J

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  01:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

4. Just because you post a topic doesn't mean that it's contents will reflect that - 99.9% of the time it doesn't. All topics digress.

What Black Lotus?

And where are 5 and 6? What did they say? Or ... or is that ... something .. I can't ... know. ?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  06:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah! What happened to five and six?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  06:40:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Somebodys been using the edit button!

Rule #(whatever # we are up to):

All tablature talk goes in the TABS section of the board!

HEHE please stop making me read things I have hope of ever understanding. For my sanity, PLEASE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  06:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure we can teach you!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  07:57:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In this case, IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  12:05:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah! What happened to five and six?

Beats the shit outta me ... I even forget what they were. Odd..

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  5:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The whole system is breaking down!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  06:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am afraid this will throw our whole numbering system outta whack. We will have to go back to every post and carefully renumber each and every one. Oh my god, it will be anarchy!! Anarchy, I tell you!!!

(Maybe I am overreacting again, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK.....here's the "revised" list.....

5. All fluffy sightings must be posted. If you don't understand this rule, your post count must not be high enough.

6. TIM refers to all that which is whoop ass. (I.E. I had a TIM day today!)

7. Ignore the error messages, they won't eat you if you don't pay attention.

8. No more "What's That Song On The Flash Intro". It's BIG BLAST OF HOT AIR!!!

9. Jon, Kyle, & Fluffy all officially "rule" (look how many topics have read ____ RULES!!!)

10. Mac & Cheese is not to be discussed in a degoratory manner

11. in case a corpse found... notify Xar IMMEDIATLY

12. If Fluffy has the last post in a thread your are forbidden to post in that thread ever again.

13. All members must be perverted or at least tolerant to the perverted members.

14. Only people who are naked are allowed to post on the message board.

15. Everyone who posts must meet at the rest stop on I-94 for the TR message board Orgie.

16. All meds must be taken BEFORE posting on the TR message board.

17. If your name is Xarr you are required to take a shower before posting on the TR message board.

18. It is generally frowned up to hook up your computer in the bathroom so you can post while partaking in the act of defication.

19. "Cool" is spelled "kewl" and "about" is spelled "aboot"

20. (taken from Kevin) Anything with the letters TIM in it must be capitalized. (e.g. anyTIMe)

21. Whenever Jay (I think it's Jay) posts, somebody must reply "Lay off the weed!" within three posts.

22. John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

23. You don't HAVE to say anything.

24. You aren't allowed to admit that you don't get someone else's joke.

25. Any person caught making personal attacks toward Fluffy will have to answer to the TR Task Force!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW!!! You really are the man!!! KUDOS!!! Quite impressive! You may just be getting off that short bus sooner than I think.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:29:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hooray!!! Can I really get off now?? I'm starting to get car sick....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't that be "bus sick"? Dammit, back on the short bus, you still have alot to learn.

(but sit by a window)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:47:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aw crap!!! Here comes that vomit again....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:53:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damnit! The vomitory isn't there anymore?! Now where am I supposed to throw up?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guess it's back to out the window!! Maybe if you call it by name it will come back!! Heeeerrreee Vomitory!! Come heeerrrreee!! Good Vomitory!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  8:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I like Fred Durst, do you want me to die now?

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  11:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Can someone give me directions to the vomitory?

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  02:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry.....as you can see from the sign, the vomitory has left.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  06:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
joemoe stated:
quote:

Not at all, I am glad there are folks here who will stand up and take a different position on a subject like that. It takes a strong person to stand up in front of this board and make a statement like that. Here we agree it is OK to disagree. You should be commended for your honesty and self-confidence. I should warn you, you are definitely in a minority on this board. Speaking of which, we haven't seen or FD post in a while. Maybe it's because we stopped talking about him. HEHE

Posts pertaining to FD which led to the institution of Rule #1

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=352

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=843

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=819

Again you can use the search feature and find lots of places he was mentioned, if you are so inclined, but be warned, there were not alot of nice things said about him. I think we now refer to him as "He Who Cannot Be Named".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:47:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought that was Voldemort.....whoops!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope Voldermort's harp played Fluffy to sleep, remember?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But Fluffy usually gets energized from music....not the other way around. It would suck though if you fell asleep at the drop of a note. Especially if you're a bouncer.

Woah....deja vu......haven't we had this conversation like 5 TIMes already?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ich weis nicht.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  3:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
Woah....deja vu......haven't we had this conversation like 5 TIMes already?

Whats the name of that song in the flash intro?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, did they ever get in touch with you?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, I am a hard person to catch up with. Go, Go, Go!!!

Although I did catch a glimpse of "me" in the mirror the other day!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:51:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahah... you didn't fall for the ol' deez nutz.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky said:
quote:
Hahah... you didn't fall for the ol' deez nutz.

?????????? Afraid I am not familiar, and if I am, I have forgotten.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  8:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
balls

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah....what is that Silky? The only one I'm familiar with is the 2 CDs nuts.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was just being stupid... it's from a rap song by Dr. Dre with the title Deez Nuts where a guy calls his girlfriend up and asks, "Hey, did they ever get in touch with you?" She says, "Did who get in touch with me?" To which he replies, "Deez nuuuuuuuts." It's a dumb, yet stupid thing that my friends and I occasionally end up doing.
-J

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember and got that, Silky.

And BLACK LOTUS, LAY OFF THE BALLS!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  6:08:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I remember and got that, Silky.

And BLACK LOTUS, LAY OFF THE BALLS!

I always try to lay off my balls ... usually I sleep on my side or my back. I can't get comfy when sleeping on my stomach because my balls get smushed.

Thanks for the advice though .

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  6:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone should take BL's advise on this one...let me just say take his advise if it is applicable to you...sorry ladies

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:09:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus said:
quote:
because my balls get smushed.

Jon Soldo called that a HAMBURGER!!

BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!!

BLACK LOTUS, LAY OFF THE COUCH!!!

and of course....

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  12:21:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haven't seen this in a while. LOL TTT for all the new folks!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  01:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoah, I missed that before. I don't think I'd recommend that. The words "squeeze" and "testicles" don't belong together any more than "Fred Durst" and "artist".

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  01:12:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoops, I just broke Rule #1.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  01:48:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shame on you, shame, shame, shame! Right on the post with the rules!! How ironic!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  01:50:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I thought so too. I didn't even read the rules before I posted that. Then I scrolled up and saw it. And it's the FIRST RULE!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  02:04:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That calls for a..........

DOAH!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  02:19:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mmmmmmmmm..... dough

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  03:07:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's great!! Did you see the post where you can make the Pillsbury doughboy fart? I got a real kick outta that one!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  03:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no no no.......it's pronounced...

D'OH!

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  03:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey DirtySloth, don't listen to him, he is just some crazy lunatic rambling on about things of which he knows nothing about. You should also be wary of things he says as he is a NARC and could be trying to lure you into some sort of police sting. Take what he says with a grain of salt(and be sure to rub it in the wound).

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  9:54:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
salty salty wound!
Oh how you burn!
Salty Salty wound!
You certainly brake my heart!

We need (as a society) to LAY OFF THE SALT! There is a giant salt mine very close to me.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2002 :  11:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then....shouldn't we have more salt, so as to get rid of that eyesore of a salt mine?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  03:48:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jay, you sure it's not a "salt substitute" mine? In this day and age most people know the dangers of too much salt. Or are you saying the salt belongs to you? Salt yours or Salt mine? How about Salt yours, mine and ours? OR could it be "Assault and Pepper Spray"?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2002 :  05:27:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Two preztels were walking down the street.....one was assaulted!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  04:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My pretzel must turd!!

My pretzel mustard!!

I love mustard on a pretzel. Soft pretzel especially.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2002 :  1:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"You should have seen the murderous glint in his eye, Smithers. And his breath reeked of beer and pretzeled bread."

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2002 :  8:23:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT! You will notice that I got rid of this rule (for obvious reasons)
7. Ignore the error messages, they won't eat you if you don't pay attention.

OK.....here's the "re-revised" list.....

5. All fluffy sightings must be posted. If you don't understand this rule, your post count must not be high enough.

6. TIM refers to all that which is whoop ass. (I.E. I had a TIM day today!)

7. No more "What's That Song On The Flash Intro". It's BIG BLAST OF HOT AIR!!!

8. Jon, Kyle, & Fluffy all officially "rule" (look how many topics have read ____ RULES!!!)

9. Mac & Cheese is not to be discussed in a degoratory manner

10. In case a corpse found... notify Xar IMMEDIATELY

13. Only people who are naked are allowed to post on the message board.

14. Everyone who posts must meet at the rest stop on I-94 for the TR message board Orgie.

15. All meds must be taken BEFORE posting on the TR message board.

16. If your name is Xar you are required to take a shower before posting on the TR message board.

19. (taken from FLUFFY) Anything with the letters TIM in it must be capitalized. (e.g. anyTIMe)

20. Whenever Jay posts, somebody must reply "Lay off the weed!" within three posts.

21. John Tesh will never be mentioned on this board or in conjunction with TR, TR Productions, or any partially or wholly owned subsidiary of TR Productions. He who mentions him will have his tongue cut out and will be whipped mercilessly with pcbdmb's spaghetti dick.

22. You don't HAVE to say anything.

23. You aren't allowed to admit that you don't get someone else's joke.

24. Any person caught making personal attacks toward Fluffy will have to answer to the TR Task Force!

25. The reason we are on this planet.......is for each other.

26. Each and every thread must hereby have at least one reference to a Simpsons' quote or action. Violation of this law will result in immediate temination of the aforementioned thread.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2002 :  11:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This stuff is funny....I've read the board since the beginning and rarely posted, but I've been way out of the loop with all your going's on....are you guys smokin' crack or what?!...I'm gonna start posting in bunches at some point and get in on all this freaky shit.

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

-----Ralp Wiggum (is God)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2002 :  01:31:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"And when the doctor said I didn't have worms anymore, that was the happiest day of my life!"
"Thank you Ralph, very graphic."

Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2002 :  12:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A couple more Ralph-isms....

"Mommy, Daddy...Principal Skinner and Mrs. Crabapple were in the closet making babies, and I saw one of the babies and it smiled at me."

Teacher: OK Ralph, put your head on your desk and take a nap.
Ralph: I like sleep. That's when I'm the viking.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2002 :  7:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I heard your dad went into the restaraunt and ate everything in the restaraunt and they had to close the restaraunt."

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  03:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I swear, I started rule 19!! Sorry Kevin, I am positive that was me!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2002 :  04:42:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There........done and done.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000