New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  03:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's 3 in the morning. . .3! The Tim Reynolds website is my haven for late night hours, but man! I'm hyper as hell, bouncing off the walls! Usually, I put some TR and relax. It just doesnt seem to be helping none. . . . Well, when I go back to school, I sleep all day in class, hahaha, good times.
(hahahahahhahahaha, look at Mega Man run, hahahahahahahhaha)

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  03:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There are many remedies that I am aware of, Nyquil, sleeping pills, a hammer, car exhaust fumes, warm milk, orgasm(this one only works for men apparently), alcohol and many medications combined(sometimes you don't even need to combine them, just find a medicine bottle that says "Do NOT operate heavy machinery", take 2 or 3 times the normal dosage, that should do it), concussion(although I might have already covered this with the hammer), David Lynch's "Lost Highway", or a Kenny G concert!!! Now keep in mind I do not recommend or encourage these solutions(especially not the last 2 or the warm milk, how gross) but you asked!!

ps: I do recommend the orgasm approach, only the sleep is usually very sort-lived as she wakes you up cause SHE hasn't finished yet!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  03:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HaHa, thanks Fluffy. My mom has a Kenny G cd somewhere in her collection, i'll try it out. He's a great musical talent. Maybe if I sit and watch Mega Man run for a while, I'll get. . .ssslllleeeeeeeepppppppyyyyyyyy

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  06:57:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I forgot Cryogenics(but that is only good if you wanna sleep a long TIMe), Coma, leaving the gas stove on(only it gives you a headache as well, and not very good for smokers or incense burners), going outside and laying down in freezing cold weather(although they say you shouldn't go to sleep when you are freezing), hypnotism(you are getting sleeeeeepy, sleeeeepy, now give me all your money), a healthy dose of herion(no speedballs, the coke might keep you up and try to pull the needle out B4 you fall asleep), go to the hospital and fake like you need surgery so they give you THE GAS(count backwards from 10. 10, 9,zzzzzzzzzz), and the # 1 way to fall a sleep when you just can't..... Go up to Mike Tyson and say, "You are a BIG PUSSY and I fucked Robin MANY times B4 and while you were in prison, you needledick Fucking ASSHOLE!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  2:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But remember.... when you say "needledick" you have to make the high pitched "Doink Doink" sound.

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  3:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was up for 46 hours...then slept or 7, then last night i got 40 minutes and went to school...that sucked....RED BULL!!!! RED BULL!!!!! that stuff is amazing

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  8:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
RED BULL!!!! RED BULL!!!!! that stuff is amazing

Yes it is, just make sure you dont drink 4 of them in 40 minutes otherwise u start to have trouble breathing and have to sit really still with tons of energy... i learned that one the hard way.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  04:08:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeeze Saint Jude, sounds crazy for an energy drink. Anyone else like that stuff?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  04:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(in my best Forrest Gump voice) I LIKE IT ALOT!!!

I don't feel it gives me any extra NRG but I do like the taste. I just wish they made them in a larger size, like a Big Gulp, that would do nicely. Rew and I had an opportunity to try gazillions of different brands and for my money, I truly find Red Bull to be the tastiest. There are alot of different regional brands of those drinks. I was quite surprised how many different ones Rew would come across. And I think we tried every one of them. There was one in particular, that Rew said he actually noticed a jolting, pick-me-up effect from. I do not remember the brand, but I do remember it had bee pollen in it as well. Blah Blah Blah YAK YAK YAK I really do tend to ramble.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

TRent
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  05:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Send TRent an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard rumors saying that there are amphetamines in red bull.(someone check the ingredients) I also hear it got taken off the market in Germany and in Quebec.

Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  08:55:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOT TRUE!!! Many other things I can't pronouce, but no amphetamines!!

Did you ever get to sleep HTG?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  3:00:06 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is a fail proof plan: go to college while also working part time. You'll be lucky if you can stay awake for any 5 consecutive hours!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  3:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Been there. Except I usually had two part time jobs while a full time student.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  4:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fuck Sleep!! 24/7 plus you get the added bonus of hallucinations after 3 days of no sleep. KEWL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000